Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvbhui

I am pretty sure she says something like that it in at least one of her videos. She doesn't do a lot of dirty or explicit talk while she is rubbing one out, but there are some where she does. I am pretty sure she says "I am going to cum all over this dildo" in one of those videos. Give me a few hours to figure it out...or someone else can chime in...

XRED at about 18min: "Gonna cum all over this f**kin dildo... then I'm going to lick it off".

Marco

Yes, "HD X Red" is the movie. She says it "I'm gonna cum all over this fucking dildo" starting at 17:45. Then a few beats go by before she says she is going to lick it off. This is one of her dirtiest talk videos. I think it is also one of her better videos of all time. Easily belongs in the top 5 best videos ever released by Christina. She looks good, she clearly works herself up into a horny state, the lighting is good, camera angles and zoom are pretty good and the content is top quality for Christina. For those who care, it was released on February 26, 2014.

cvbhui

Yes, "HD X Red" is the movie. She says it "I'm gonna cum all over this fucking dildo" starting at 17:45. Then a few beats go by before she says she is going to lick it off. This is one of her dirtiest talk videos. I think it is also one of her better videos of all time. Easily belongs in the top 5 best videos ever released by Christina. She looks good, she clearly works herself up into a horny state, the lighting is good, camera angles and zoom are pretty good and the content is top quality for Christina. For those who care, it was released on February 26, 2014.
Also HD-Red at about 8min: "I'm gunna cum."

Marco

Just to summarize what cvbhui has posted:

HD Red 8:21 "Aaaaaaaa...I'm gonna cum..."

HD Green Machine 17:12 "Ohhhh..I'm gonna cum..."

Black Frock 7:53 "Oh, I'm gonna cum..."

And for those who are interested:

HD Red is a store video released on March 31, 2013.

HD Green Machine is member video released on April 5, 2013

Black Frock is a member video released on April 22, 2013

I won't bother to look for more because cvbhui found plenty of examples. She did seem to be on a tear there in March/April 2013. But mostly it is her usual moaning while rubbing out orgasms. I almost tend not to notice if she blurts something out unless she looks at the camera and says something that is unique for her.

Some of you may notice there is inconsistency in what the movie was called on Christina's website, the file name or how the movie has been titled on the opening title screen. I try to go with whatever gets at least two out of three. Black Frock for example, was not called HD Black Frock on the website, nor the file name or the title screen. For consistency, it should have probably been called HD Black Frock, but it was not.

Marco

That is fucking sweet !!!!! Wish you got the part when just pulls the dildo out of her as you can tell she goes pretty deep with that :p
Awesome work as always,
Thanks Marco :)
The problem is when she begins to pull out the dildo her legs begin to shift to her right. For the sake of the GIF, I went up to the point before her legs shift and then I looped the first 15 seconds in reverse. Thereby making the action about twice as long and creating a seamless loop. Here is a screen grab right before the dildo comes out and her legs have not awkwardly shifted:

Jose Vazquez

Marco
I have been following Christina for years and have enjoyed all your Gifs and contributions to this group. Is there a section here that has Christina galleries?
Any good webpages left that have Christina model content?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

kingkrown

Strange question. What are the best videos that she had for dirty talk? Did she ever use any nasty words like tits, pussy, cock?

Marco

Strange question. What are the best videos that she had for dirty talk? Did she ever use any nasty words like tits, pussy, cock?
I was busy and I was hoping someone else would respond! You are a bunch of lazy bastards! ;)

So, I will also be lazy and just cover what has been previously discussed rather than spending a lot of time on this question.

As we said on the previous page, HD X Red (release date 2-26-2014) has some pretty good dirty talk. At 14:40 she says "I wish your dick was inside me." This video also has a lot of pussy exposure and a clearly horny Christina. Run, don't walk, to this video if you have not watched or rewatched this video recently.

Another very entertaining video, released a couple of days later on 2-28-2014, is HD X Yellow. If you want to see a long clear view of Christina fucking herself from behind, with her asshole clearly exposed, then you need to watch this video. In HD X Yellow, she says the following:

11:55
You like it when I fuck the dildo? ... I wish I could fuck you.

16:25
Mmmmm...my pussy tastes go good. ... You want to taste my pussy?

The second quote comes after she has been hammering her pussy with the dildo for a very long time and then sucks and licks it clean.

These two videos are very similar in that Christina appears horny and almost possessed. Perhaps she is under the influence of something or doing something with hormones for her fertility. Either way, they were probably recorded within hours or at most days of each other because the style is similar and her state of mind is similar.

Marco

I was looking at the video "Mar14 - Red Hot" yesterday and Christina stops covering her vagina with her vibrator and she puts the tip directly on her clit. She is basically saying "Stare into my vaginal opening."

Maybe I should make a GIF?

keeper31

Staff member
I was looking at the video "Mar14 - Red Hot" yesterday and Christina stops covering her vagina with her vibrator and she puts the tip directly on her clit. She is basically saying "Stare into my vaginal opening."

Maybe I should make a GIF?
YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.