Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

I had already made the GIF! The way Christina looks at the camera, it is clear she knows what she is doing! She knows you are looking at her and it is getting her off!

keeper31

Staff member
Excellent work Marco. Very sorry she quit. Wish she made girl/girl videos at the end, they would have been great.

CyFrog

Her Kitchen Fun video gets a pretty good view too near the end when she has her vibrator and she is laying on the counter. Again she concentrates on her clit and leave a good amount showing.

CyFrog

I really like the X Yellow video because of this scene. Clear view of her browneye while she rides her dildo.

Marco

I really like the X Yellow video because of this scene. Clear view of her browneye while she rides her dildo.

Yes, it is a really good video. I also like that you can clearly see her pussy tightly wrapped around that dildo as she slides up and down it. Classic...

cmfriend

Hey Marco, Question! My collection of Christina's videos and photo sets include all her early vids and photo sets i downloaded directly as member from Christina's site 10 plus years ago. The videos i have are kinda grainy and what not. Are the Christina videos available here any better quality? Should i delete my older copies and replace them with the newer versions?

Marco

Hey Marco, Question! My collection of Christina's videos and photo sets include all her early vids and photo sets i downloaded directly as member from Christina's site 10 plus years ago. The videos i have are kinda grainy and what not. Are the Christina videos available here any better quality? Should i delete my older copies and replace them with the newer versions?
If you have the original videos from Christina's site, then I don't believe you will find anything better to download. Previously, we have discussed how the original DVD's (not bad copies from Ebay) are better than the rips that are available for download. You basically can't go from the later DVD's that were 3+ GB of data down to 1GB of data and not have lost data. It may be a very good copy (rip) but it is not from the original. It is a lower quality copy of the copy from the original source. It would be best if we could get to the original source. That's the dream. But at the moment, that seems pretty unlikely. If you have questions about specific movies or files, please PM me. I know that we are also missing some of the older videos that were removed from Christina's site at some point.

cmfriend

Thank You Marco. I'm goin through one of my Christina reflection moments the past few days. Checkin out all her old stuff. Man she was amazing! Christina should go down in history as the original number 1 ever Internet model. Christina should have gotten more credit for being the pioneer in internet modeling. Currently i can find nothing about ChristinaModel, Christina Lucci on Wikipedia. If anyone with legit writing skills feels like honoring our favorite girl on wiki please let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marco

A little over three years ago we were discussing the original DVD's and collecting ISO's of those DVD's. We turned up a few of them, but not very many. I guess the people who bought those DVD's either aren't on this board or they don't feel like sharing. I have rarely ever seen an original Christina DVD even offered for sale. Where did all of those DVD's go?

eos666

also, what about all those old missy/destiny/shannon/ginger model videos? First of all id love to have all the old shannon/destiony/missy videos, especially dvds and vcds, and second all of them made different group videos for each others sites - I feel like theres still alot or rare stuff out there somewhere!

Jose Vazquez

Marco,, where can I find Christina model galleries ?

I have been trying to find photo galleries similar to motherless and vipergirls.
All Christina. What pages or forums do you recommend that has hundreds of her photos? Thanks for everything.

Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.