Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyFrog

Remember where for a little bit she just used her hair as cover even though she was moving around so much you saw her boobs anyway.

CyFrog

Like those last 2 ashamed to say I have seen a many a late nights :p She is the Queen of see through and totally rocks it!
Except when she was doing see thru while wearing a bandaid to cover the pussy. No point in wearing see thru underwear if you are going to put a bandaid over the pussy. Kind of defeats the purpose of See Thru Panties.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moderator CM

I remember that and it was a good thing as feedback swayed her to show more.....Christina's see through is better then most hardcore nudes :)

chroniclvr

Hello all, long time no post here haha, I had a question though. Did Christina get rid of her FB, or just really lock it down? I recently searched for her page over there and couldn't find her anymore, anyone know why? Anyway glad to see you all still admire this lovely lady, she still spins up my HDD's these days too :p.

Marco

Which software do you use for your gif ?
There's two things I am using but I don't endorse products. A rather expensive video editing software package (there are only a few worth mentioning) and a gif animator piece of software. Just google gif animator and you will find some of them. The one I use has some serious limitations so I do most of the work in the video editor. I have spent a lot of time getting to know the buggy and idiosyncratic behavior of the gif software. I would not recommend it to anyone else...

CMforever

Been watching this thread for ages too. I am a big fan since her beginning. Was a member for 5 years in a row from 2009-14. Somehow since a month the site was for sale if not bought it would have been deleted. But now we have hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.