Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveN99

That's definitely not her. Someone probably bought up the url and is starting the site over w/ a different girl.
That picture is a "stock photo" - a picture bought from a company that sells generic pictures of....everything. Dogs, cats, cars, girls behind a camera. Which only tells us that if there is a new web site it's very unlikely to feature the woman shown.

Marco

That is definitely not a photo of Christina on the new website. Not sure what the new site is about...

I guess we will all have to wait and see what happens!

frecklearms72

I've got a ton of Christina and the original Missy Model videos. I've got about 70 of Christina and abiut 15 of Missy. I also have 3 videos of a short lived model that went by the name Gabrielle Teen Model. Where is a good place to load all of them?

Hi Everyone
I'm looking for an older Christina video, I think its called Christina and Missy Showdown. I've looked around Kitty Kats with no luck - the rest of the web seems to have fragments of it, but not the complete video. If anyone can post it here, or direct me to where it is, I;d really appreciate it. Thank You!
I think I have this video. Will post my entire collection soon

Last edited by a moderator:

CMforever

From admin at the new CM model site: "Hello i am the new admin. The details of the new site are still being worked out. Would you like us to e-mail you future updates? Kind regards, Admin Christina Model"

Observer

From admin at the new CM model site: "Hello i am the new admin. The details of the new site are still being worked out. Would you like us to e-mail you future updates? Kind regards, Admin Christina Model"

... and it says
© 2018 Christina Model All rights reserved.

Rights used to be
Code:
http://www.christinamodel.com
, and that never worked.
Not sure how they think, © 2018 Christina Model All rights reserved, will do any better, or even if it's a legal claim.
So far the site looks like a scam in the making.

Observer

... and it says
© 2018 Christina Model All rights reserved.

Rights used to be
Code:
, and that never worked.
Not sure how they think, © 2018 Christina Model All rights reserved, will do any better, or even if it's a legal claim.
So far the site looks like a scam in the making.

How strange ..... the copyright has now been changed to
Code:
, LoL. Maybe it's gone back to the old admin. Lol . Still no indication of what the site is about, or if anything to do with our beloved C.

DaveN99

Picked up from one of Christina's personal postings.
Her daughter has been taken ill, and incuring considerable medical costs.
A funding page has been created for anyone able to contribute towards those medical costs.
I'm sure there are some here willing to make a donation.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-for-emmas-family?fbclid=IwAR0yyRwXCE13phhZC-s4SuiGKIbFsKZ7mHqusxXB2WyyXs9BWbhTsbKpuHA
Thanks Observer - I just did and hope others do too. Over the years Christina gave a lot of herself - here's a chance to give back.

CMforever

Picked up from one of Christina's personal postings.
Her daughter has been taken ill, and incuring considerable medical costs.
A funding page has been created for anyone able to contribute towards those medical costs.
I'm sure there are some here willing to make a donation.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-for-emmas-family?fbclid=IwAR0yyRwXCE13phhZC-s4SuiGKIbFsKZ7mHqusxXB2WyyXs9BWbhTsbKpuHA
Hopefuly the old CM admin who made a lot of money from her will donate tons of cash to help them... If they were Canadian it would cost them ZERO... So sad to see that.

It says in the text on the gofundme page: "She was supposed to return to her job last Wednesday and is facing loosing her new contract"... I wonder.

Observer

Hopefuly the old CM admin who made a lot of money from her will donate tons of cash to help them... If they were Canadian it would cost them ZERO... So sad to see that.

It says in the text on the gofundme page: "She was supposed to return to her job last Wednesday and is facing loosing her new contract"... I wonder.
She's not Canadian, and there's little symphathy for those in need in Trumps US.
I wonder if the new site admin can be bothered to make a donation, or will they turn out to be just another scam. So far nothing from them, not even replys to emails.

Anyways the posting was to make those who care aware she's in need, and hopefully there's folk who read this page prepared to make a small donation.

ThatGuy6789

New contract, hmm? Working out, hmm? If she's coming back, I would not get my hopes up about anything too risque. I'm betting we're talking about non-nude glamour-type modeling. I think she's too high profile among friends and family to go back to showing lots of skin.

Either way, still good news!

Observer

New contract, hmm? Working out, hmm? If she's coming back, I would not get my hopes up about anything too risque. I'm betting we're talking about non-nude glamour-type modeling. I think she's too high profile among friends and family to go back to showing lots of skin.

Either way, still good news!
What's good news?

Her daughter is ill FFS.

It may come as a surprise to some, but she works hard, and may lose her work contract due to looking after her ill daughter.

Nobody has made a statement she's coming back, even the new admin of her old site haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.