Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alapasstel

She's not Canadian, and there's little symphathy for those in need in Trumps US.
I wonder if the new site admin can be bothered to make a donation, or will they turn out to be just another scam. So far nothing from them, not even replys to emails.

Anyways the posting was to make those who care aware she's in need, and hopefully there's folk who read this page prepared to make a small donation.
Today from admin

"Hello xxxx,

The details of the new site are still being worked out. Due to circumstances, it may take a little while.

I will email you with any future updates.

"

ThatGuy6789

What's good news?

Her daughter is ill FFS.

It may come as a surprise to some, but she works hard, and may lose her work contract due to looking after her ill daughter.

Nobody has made a statement she's coming back, even the new admin of her old site haven't.
All I meant was that it's good news for the fans if she was planning to put herself out there again, regardless of the kind of content. That's all. Meant no disrespect about this very difficult situation.

Observer

Reading this tells me, "Due to circumstances" is am increased possibility it IS Christina making a comeback :)
Her posting a few personal selfies of going to the gym gives no reason to think she's making any sort of comeback after 4 years absence. She's not maid any such statement on any of her personal social media either.
As for the new admin of her old website, it's even more amateur that the previous one. Only showing a holding page that's needed to be corrected for elimentary errors. There's nothing on there that would indicate it has any connection with the real Christina, even begging for new models to send in there profiles. Remember how the old Shannonmodel site was used for numerous diffeent girls, all called Shannon. If they ever attract new models, they'll all be called Christina .
It's front page, the only page now, says "Christina Remix" would indicate it maybe a rehash of her old stuff, all of which is available on the net already. As that's available for free, there seems no scope for a new admin to justify creating a commercial venture out of the site.
Actually don't know where the "Hello xxx....." message above came from, as the new admin has not replied to any emails so far. Further, the new web page has stalled prior to any current issues with our beloved C, hasn't been amended since 12th Oct, and looks like an easy target for hackers. Not promising.

Observer

While promoting a worthy cause,, again ❤

https://www.gofundme.com/help-for-emmas-family

Christina used to do private webchats, costing something like $250 a time. Surely someone must have recorded them, but as far as I know they've yet to appear on the net. As that would be over 7 years ago, it's curious as non of them have ever surfaced. Does anyone know if she went full on with a dildo in any of those private sessions, as she was prevented from going too far in her regular members webcams. Plus, always been strange non of her boyfriend's have leaked any home videos or pix. It would be great to see what she looks like whilst not "performing" for commercial reason.

nuckingfut

While promoting a worthy cause,, again ❤

https://www.gofundme.com/help-for-emmas-family

Christina used to do private webchats, costing something like $250 a time. Surely someone must have recorded them, but as far as I know they've yet to appear on the net. As that would be over 7 years ago, it's curious as non of them have ever surfaced. Does anyone know if she went full on with a dildo in any of those private sessions, as she was prevented from going too far in her regular members webcams. Plus, always been strange non of her boyfriend's have leaked any home videos or pix. It would be great to see what she looks like whilst not "performing" for commercial reason.
I’ve actually never heard of the private sessions and was an actual member. Very interesting.

Observer

I’ve actually never heard of the private sessions and was an actual member. Very interesting.
Yes, an add-on feature she had. Many guys, even gals, had them.
Sure some of them think she was their girlfriend, and still do. Lol.
To my knowledge she only dated one member, and that didn't end well.
Other than that nobody that has dated her has revealed anything.

Observer

All I meant was that it's good news for the fans if she was planning to put herself out there again, regardless of the kind of content. That's all. Meant no disrespect about this very difficult situation.
Ah yes, there isn't any news of a comeback.
Also, despite being a hard worker, she has lost her job due to her daughter's illness. The sad state in the US, and many other countries who don't support those with families or personal issues.
Sure she appreciates all those freinds and fans who have rallied around in her time of need. Well done to those guys.

Marco

The US is totally in the thrall of corporations and their despicable behavior. I just heard today workers in the US take the least amount of vacation in the world. On average they have 14 days of vacation a year and only use 10 days a year. It is because of coercion from management and coworkers. For all the good it does these corrupt corporations! US has some of the worst illness rates and productivity rates. You overwork people and you get diminishing returns. The system is totally broken. In Europe a lot of places have 6 weeks of vacation and people often use 4 weeks or more a year.

CMforever

In august 2014 i wrote the old admin to protest the site closure. In a conversation that unfortunately i dont have anymore he told me that they were discarted vids. On another subject tell me if im wrong but the monthly vids were made a month in advance. When i spoke to him he said that she was a few weeks behind in her production schedule. It would make sense by looking at the 2014 august vids, it seems she was not as advance as i tought in her pregnancy. So did these vids were made in july? just a tought.

Marco

Sorry about the previous rant! Sometimes I get really pissed off by the way US corporations treat people (and the planet)! I could go on and on, but I will stop myself...

In reference to what CMforever said, that last year or so Christina had problems meeting the video release schedule. She had health issues and obviously wanted to get pregnant. They rereleased at least two videos with different names during that time period. I find it unlikely they were quality videos recorded for the website that were still available. However, it is possible Christina had already started recording more videos for the original site or the new site, which she originally said she would be doing, and that she still has those videos.

Observer

Sorry about the previous rant! Sometimes I get really pissed off by the way US corporations treat people (and the planet)! I could go on and on, but I will stop myself...

In reference to what CMforever said, that last year or so Christina had problems meeting the video release schedule. She had health issues and obviously wanted to get pregnant. They rereleased at least two videos with different names during that time period. I find it unlikely they were quality videos recorded for the website that were still available. However, it is possible Christina had already started recording more videos for the original site or the new site, which she originally said she would be doing, and that she still has those videos.
She made videos in batches. On one webcam just watched she said she'd just done 4 videos that day, plus the evening webcam. Clearly that was one of her days off work. Hence, you can see why some of the vids look the same, because she's in the same location and same mindset. The closing of the site by old webmaster came as a shock to her, don't know why? Depending on the cycle of her producing them, there could be a batch of 4 early August vids not sent to admin. On hearing of closure, she did indeed indicate she wanted to continue with a website, so either knew she had material, or was still prepared to produce more. Videos for a new site would have been easy to produce, as she did them at her own choice of location and had all the cameras/lighting etc. For photos she would have had to engage a new photographer, something not too unfamiliar to her, but not likely to have been the one in Texas. Any number of Amateur photographers would have jumped at the chance, but professionals like to keep copyright on what they take. Some geek out there can confirm or correct, her last photo shoot was December 2013? So in august '14, she either had already done a shoot in spring, or was due for a new one, heavily pregnant. If Dec '13 was indeed her Last shoot, they would have been running out of sets to release anyway. My understanding is she never had a stash of original photo material, as that was all handled by photog/admin, out of her control. Maybe someone has knowledge of wether she still had the ability/equipment to start webcams again, that had stopped 3 years earlier.? Either way, it's fair to assume she could not have continued or started a new website at that time without a competent webmaster to handle the technical bits. I do not believe she was offered the chance to keep original site going with a new admin. Let the rants begin on old one

Moderator CM

Her posting a few personal selfies of going to the gym gives no reason to think she's making any sort of comeback after 4 years absence. She's not maid any such statement on any of her personal social media either.
As for the new admin of her old website, it's even more amateur that the previous one. Only showing a holding page that's needed to be corrected for elimentary errors. There's nothing on there that would indicate it has any connection with the real Christina, even begging for new models to send in there profiles. Remember how the old Shannonmodel site was used for numerous diffeent girls, all called Shannon. If they ever attract new models, they'll all be called Christina .
It's front page, the only page now, says "Christina Remix" would indicate it maybe a rehash of her old stuff, all of which is available on the net already. As that's available for free, there seems no scope for a new admin to justify creating a commercial venture out of the site.
Actually don't know where the "Hello xxx....." message above came from, as the new admin has not replied to any emails so far. Further, the new web page has stalled prior to any current issues with our beloved C, hasn't been amended since 12th Oct, and looks like an easy target for hackers. Not promising.

You could be 110% correct but at the same time it's the first sign of even a possibility of a comeback when before no conversation at all.

Moderator CM

Any extra videos admin has them as the husband and wife were total assholes and symbolic of "corporate America". She would leave her home fly to locations for 3-5 days and post 4 months of content but shoot 3 months later with extra just in case, 2 sets per week for16 weeks is 32 sets and 16 videos. I don't know how it was for her but that in 4 days is inhumane, imagine how your cooch would feel with a vibrator for all those videos...ouch

Observer

Any extra videos admin has them as the husband and wife were total assholes and symbolic of "corporate America". She would leave her home fly to locations for 3-5 days and post 4 months of content but shoot 3 months later with extra just in case, 2 sets per week for16 weeks is 32 sets and 16 videos. I don't know how it was for her but that in 4 days is inhumane, imagine how your cooch would feel with a vibrator for all those videos...ouch
In latter 2 years before the site was abruptly closed by old admin, the photos and videos where done by at different locations from each other. Photo's started to be taken by a "professional" photographer(s), with varying degrees of success. Some of the sets turned out less than professional, but they still got issued. The videos where taken separate from the pix, at locations of her own choice. They became an odd mix of static camera, zoomed by herself, and the ones taken by a videographer with a shaking hand, LoL. Remember they made you feel seasick with all the erratic movements. The raw vids must have then been sent to admin for adding a title page, and some appeared to have odd edits. The edits, stop/start of camera, are easy to stop, but some edits have no clear reason, other than to keep to a time limit, or "too explicit" or bloody poor recordings. Given then vids made by the shaky hand person where allowed, it's hard to imagine how poor a recording would need to be before it was cut out. Most will agree she would have benefited by having better camerawork, and that's something she may well regret? At the end she either had nothing in the can, or there's a whole patch of a photo shoot taken spring/early summer '14 that never got released. If so, that's a time of her early pregnancy, but may not have been too visible. There's definitely a difference in body shape between the last photo sets 1300's>, and the last vids, taken 6/7 months later, when putting weight back on and looking healthier. One thing's for sure, despite not having the slickest of websites, she managed to carve out a career lasting 13 years. Pretty impressive. Sure we can all say, if only.... ,and yes probably be right. She's still looking good, with facial features similar to 2004/7. Not bad given her lifestyle ups and downs. She, and all the other "*models.com" where cutting edge at the time, but sadly that type of website now only has a limited cult market. Sure she could still tease few old boners.

Observer

Any young boners too :p She had medical issues that's for sure but not the reason the website was cut off. Charles the a$$hole mod wanted to quit and left her hanging. A cult market all I can say about that is Ann-Angel you to look hot but the cigs/piss/poop is disturbing :( Nikki's going ok with really bad camera work as I don't understand pictures looking up....I never look at girls from the floor....do you? pasties and years of hands over her nips is like watching paint dry.
Very sure Christina would improve especially with the more erotic/hardcore videos she was doing when it all ended :(

NDN while having varied videos, was/is boring as hell personality wise, and someone who looks better partial clothed than nude. IMHO
The thing is time has moved on, and younger girls can earn large amounts of money from home on cams. No need for personal websites any more. Use social media for advertising tease, then screw money out on cams. As most everything is freely available, there's a very small market for the type of paid vcd/dvd/download that brought in the money previously. Personal paid webcams are they way to go for any budding starlet, and there's plenty of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.