Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

Talking about Christina's present and future made me decide to go back to the past and look at some of Christina's earlier videos.

I found some footage that really sums up her peak early days for me. It's from Christina Model Video 29. She's that naughty teenager next door. The one with the beautiful smile, long hair, sweet ass and incredibly bouncy boobs.

CyFrog

Talking about Christina's present and future made me decide to go back to the past and look at some of Christina's earlier videos.

I found some footage that really sums up her peak early days for me. It's from Christina Model Video 29. She's that naughty teenager next door. The one with the beautiful smile, long hair, sweet ass and incredibly bouncy boobs.
For me when I think about vintage Christina, I think about all the see through outfits and when her boobs were large and bouncy.

Observer

More Marco please...... A taste of C from another site :)
The pic has the Shannonmodel watermark, neither of them being "Shannon". Must have been an advert on that site, as it also appears with the Haleemodel watermark, as "halee" was on her own site at that time. It was part of a set C appeared in a few shots. Halee had quite a fit body. They did a boobs on boobs vid together. Such a shame C wasn't doing full frontal then. .... Haleemodel set 184, 2005

Last edited by a moderator:

Observer

Looks like ready to party. A few seconds clip is promising.

This ⬆⬆⬆ short clip above was one of 3 clips that appeared on a forum. I recorded only one before they where taken down. Looks like some form of promos they're putting together. Not seen anything else, not even a reply to emails.

Observer

Ref the reincarnation of fake christinamodel.com website.
Expect in to go the same way as Shannonmodel.com linked to "hot web models.com. ... that site's asking you to subscribe to model-gabe, remember her, ... and she's still only 22 years old. Whoever's running the old C site must be waiting to run a big scam. Expecting the front page to change anytime soon asking for monthly subscriptions to view a rehash of old stuff claiming it to be new and showing her FB selfies as if it's still her site. Or, it will go the way of the old Shannonmodel site, and they'll have 7 different girls all calling themselves Christina, LoL.
Anyways, it all looks amateurish, built with RVSiteBuilder, and been assured it's going to be an easy one to give up it's "secrets" if it ever does get up and running. Old webmaster never managed the site with any professionalism or security, and the new one looks no improvement.

cmfriend

Marco I just recently watched web cam 50, Christina started out in a nice purple outfit. Christina was responding to questions to which one of them she had a strange reply. . Christina responded around 9 minutes in to a question about that shoot with Tracy, saying she had just met Tracy that night. Also saying Tracy kind of surprised attacked her during the shoot. Then Christina responded to another question right after shaking her head saying "ya. she was really doing that" . I wonder what Christina meant about what Tracy was really doing? I also find it interesting that Christina was doing shoots with girls she barely knew or didn't even know at all. Man! how many guys are there out there that would have given a limb to be with Christina back then? And these girls that never even met Christina before got to do nude shoots and play with Christina! Dam! not fair!

p.s. I really hope things are getting better for CM in her personal life!

Observer

Marco I just recently watched web cam 50, Christina started out in a nice purple outfit. Christina was responding to questions to which one of them she had a strange reply. . Christina responded around 9 minutes in to a question about that shoot with Tracy, saying she had just met Tracy that night. Also saying Tracy kind of surprised attacked her during the shoot. Then Christina responded to another question right after shaking her head saying "ya. she was really doing that" . I wonder what Christina meant about what Tracy was really doing? I also find it interesting that Christina was doing shoots with girls she barely knew or didn't even know at all. Man! how many guys are there out there that would have given a limb to be with Christina back then? And these girls that never even met Christina before got to do nude shoots and play with Christina! Dam! not fair!

It was when Traci was fingering her pussy, in the tub. Tub lust video.

cmfriend

It was when Traci was fingering her pussy, in the tub. Tub lust video.
Well that clears up that mystery! Nothing like just meeting a girl and before you know it she's got her fingers shoved up her cracker! I wonder if that's what Christina did instead of a welcoming hand shake? Oh!Hi how you doing? Here's my crotch! Very nice meeting you!

I mean dam it ONLY took me what 5-6 years and many hundreds of dollars membership fee to get a clear peek at a boob! I'm not jealous at all!

Marco

Well that clears up that mystery! Nothing like just meeting a girl and before you know it she's got her fingers shoved up her cracker! I wonder if that's what Christina did instead of a welcoming hand shake? Oh!Hi how you doing? Here's my crotch! Very nice meeting you!

I mean dam it ONLY took me what 5-6 years and many hundreds of dollars membership fee to get a clear peek at a boob! I'm not jealous at all!
Yes, that cam session was September 30 2010 and HD - Tub Lust was released as a store video in September 2010 (I think it was the last week of September). Traci was very aggressive in the video. She appears to be fingering or rubbing Christina's crotch under the water several times. She even starts licking Christina's crotch right after 16:00 in the video. Christina has to cover her face, then looks at the camera like "WTF" and then looks away from the camera. We've discussed Christina's apparent discomfort during this video before. And yes, it appears Christina gave her a free pass and Traci was hired to do additional work...

Observer

Yes, that cam session was September 30 2010 and HD - Tub Lust was released as a store video in September 2010 (I think it was the last week of September). Traci was very aggressive in the video. She appears to be fingering or rubbing Christina's crotch under the water several times. She even starts licking Christina's crotch right after 16:00 in the video. Christina has to cover her face, then looks at the camera like "WTF" and then looks away from the camera. We've discussed Christina's apparent discomfort during this video before. And yes, it appears Christina gave her a free pass and Traci was hired to do additional work...

It's about as far as Christina and Traci got off together, on videos released.
Christina did more intense rubbing sessions with Ksaundra.
In turn Traci and Ksaundra went further with each other than they did with Christina, again, at least on based on videos released so far.
It's curious Christina appears not to have minded both Traci and Ksaundra sharing her treasured Candy cane vibrator.
Assuming Arkansas didn't have a large stock of same pink candy canes to go around everyone in need.
Either that, or a new supply of vibes was ordered in advance of all photo/video sessions.
I always assumed girls got attached to their own toys, so sharing one would be like saying here have by boyfriend's dick.
On the other hand, they may think of them as disposable, like having a guy on a one night stand.
She did go through a lot of different vibes and dildos, even if the pink candy cane was a frequent visitor.
Has anyone ever kept a number count of different vibes, and how many she broke over the years?
Given the willingness to use the big vibes and rubber dildos, it was surprising she never got to ride a Sybian. Not on released video, anyway.
There's always been talk of her going further than what was released on her site, but nothing has ever come out.
Also, it's amazing non of her boyfriend's / girlfriend's has ever leaked anything.
For a girl already splashed everywhere on the net, that's always remained a mystery.
She either never filmed anything intimate, or she commands complete loyalty in her relationships, something few girls achieve.
To my knowledge nobody has ever come forward in print to say they've had the pleasure of her, let alone leaked any pics or vids.

cmfriend

Marco I'm goin to quote you. " We've discussed Christina's apparent discomfort during this video before. And yes, it appears Christina gave her a free pass and Traci was hired to do additional work... " That is great! They bring in a girl and the girl goes wild on Christina! Could you imagine if they ever brought a guy in to work with Christina what he would have tried to do with Christina! I'm sure a dude would have been trying to stick his stuff in any hole possible! At least that's what I would have done. Just put it anywhere I can as fast as I can before Christina changes her mind!!

cmfriend

Cyfrog I'm with you about how amazing Christina looked in her early years. It's hard to believe sometimes that early Christina and older Christina are the same person. Like looking at those early videos with innocent looking Christina and her absolutely perfect massive boobs struggling to keep them under control and keeping us from seeing a nip slip. To the later Christina who is completely butt naked spread wide open jammin a huge ten inch dildo in her lovely pussy. It doesn't seem like they are the same girl. I love them both and wish they never went away!!!

Observer

Marco I'm goin to quote you. " We've discussed Christina's apparent discomfort during this video before. And yes, it appears Christina gave her a free pass and Traci was hired to do additional work... " That is great! They bring in a girl and the girl goes wild on Christina! Could you imagine if they ever brought a guy in to work with Christina what he would have tried to do with Christina! I'm sure a dude would have been trying to stick his stuff in any hole possible! At least that's what I would have done. Just put it anywhere I can as fast as I can before Christina changes her mind!!
Maybe that's why she cancelled a shoot arranged with a guy. Could be she's not interested of performing on screen with a guy, then or ever.
Let's not forget she's never let any dodgy private material with her boyfriend's be shared, so why would she be interested in letting an unknown guy grope or fuck her against her will. I say against her will, because she's had it within her power to do goy/girl stuff, and always turned it down. Her choice, like it or not. Similar, why expect her to be making a comeback, when her domestic situation is now changed, being married with children. Live with your fantasies guys, that's all she's given you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.