Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Observer

One would think if it existed it would have been put out by now. Legend has it the old webmaster gave the content to Christina. It's never been seen. So either that was a lie, or Christina has it and doesn't want it to come out.
On one of her later web chats she said there was a number of photo sets that they/She was not happy with. She said she was prepared to redo sets to replace them, and they would not be used. She thought Admin would keep them on his hard disk. She did not say the number of sets that would not be used or need to be redone. Even if that's what she said, who knows what happened to those sets she was talking about, and this was years before the site closed. As the site was going into shut down, there was talk of him sending a number of sets to her to start a new website, and sure she tweeted something along those lines, saying she's still waiting for them sometime after the site shut. Maybe she got them, maybe not?
No question in my mind there is material out there so far unpublished.
If she does have any, and wanted it released, she could easily have done so without having a website.
Still odd, in this day of kiss and tell all, there's never been any private/sex tapes of her released by previous boy/girlfriend's.
Neither have any of the private web chats she did for $225, and must assume some where recorded by her or punters.
Conclude, She commands, and deserves, a high level of loyalty from those who are in possession of such material. Very odd indeed.

bigboy4752002

I love Christina and wish her the best if she decides to comeback or just live her life out of the spotlight. I am always amazed at how rabid some guys are in following her still after all most 5 years. If you follow her threads at different forums on the net, you will see she has the most comments, thread lengths, and posts of all the women. At one forum she has twice as many pages as the closest woman. I personally think she just needs to live her life how ever she wants and guys just need to finally just not worry about if she will post any of the old unposted material or make a new website. I sometimes thing guys think of her as the girl friend they could never date in high school,
George

hookjsf

I'm not sure about picture sets that "she was not happy with" that were "years before the site closed." If they exist with Admin, IMO they're GONE. Forget about them. They wouldn't be some new "racy" content anyway, if that's what folks are hoping for.

Remember, about 1-2 years before the website closed, Christina had the final falling out with SCI, Inc. (Sarah and Charles/Admin, but she still "talked" to Sarah). Christina scheduled her own shoots (mostly in Dallas) and hired her own photographer. She was going to hotel rooms and making her videos on her own. She Fed Ex'd the sets and videos on DVD disks to Admin to post on the website (that's all he did). Christina was not very computer-literate to say the least. So actually, if those sets that "she was not happy with" were in the last 1-2 years before CM.com shut down, Christina or her photographer at that time would actually still have them --- not just Admin. If someone can't sleep at night because they don't have absolutely every uncompressed jpeg and video that was ever posted on CM.com, I know about 2 guys in Canada and 1 in Argentina with that complete of a collection. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

dragonn

So who are the jerks that have been harassing her on her private facebook, because now she has blocked it. Leave her alone as ChristinaModel is done. As much as I want to see her again, it aint gonna happen so lets just enjoy what we had and have and be happy.

keeper31

Staff member
Folks lets live and let live on this thread/forum. If Christina does come back I will enjoy whatever she produces. There is no need for insults or names on this thread. I plan on deleting some posts that I do not feel should be here but will not give any warnings as I think we should be able to work together better. Remember no personal information or attacks. I personally enjoy the GIFs that have been posted. Marco do you have anything new to watch.

CyFrog

Folks lets live and let live on this thread/forum. If Christina does come back I will enjoy whatever she produces. There is no need for insults or names on this thread. I plan on deleting some posts that I do not feel should be here but will not give any warnings as I think we should be able to work together better. Remember no personal information or attacks. I personally enjoy the GIFs that have been posted. Marco do you have anything new to watch.

Ha ha ha...just kidding

Marco

Because keeper31 asked so nicely, a super size Christina GIF from the depths of the Marco vault and taken from the video HD - Big Boobs:

Last edited by a moderator:

keeper31

Staff member
I have to look at this vid again. I forgot how much her tits had grown, they jump out at you. Thanks for reminding me.

Observer

It's almost as if Shelley could write this again with regards Christina, lol.

Ozymandias
I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: ‘Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed: And on the pedestal these words appear: “My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!” Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away.’

Bluescat

Looks like a totally different person, still pretty, but looks like a different person, maybe it’s that her hair is pulled up and her makeup is different but doesn’t look like the same person...

Marco

She is using filters. They distort perspective, facial features and your skin. So, maybe it is 75% Christina and the rest is distorted by filter...

Bluescat

Didn’t think about that, that would explain it.
Thanks for the input Marco. Btw, really enjoy your gifs ... do you have anything new to offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.