Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTCMDRPitbrad1

Hi All,

It's been a while since I have been on. I've notices post that are talking about weight loss, using filters, etc. Here is the thing. As we get older everyone's body changes. If you are not a shallow person your always going to see the real beauty in a person. She's 33 going on 34. In my book she is ageing like a fine wine. If your complaining about her body, you need to grow up. Period Then End.

Marco

Didn’t think about that, that would explain it.
Thanks for the input Marco. Btw, really enjoy your gifs ... do you have anything new to offer?
Sorry, I was pretty busy this past week and I didn't have anything in the GIF queue. Then I started looking at some older Christina files in the wmv format and realized I have some corrupt files. Now I am trying to find good original versions of the wmv files and also trying to sort out how I managed to end up with some corrupt files in my working space. Anyway, not very interesting but time consuming. Once I have this sorted out I will post a new GIF...

Marco

I sorted out my file issues. It was a small problem not a big problem. So, it's time for a new GIF!

This one is taken from a member's video titled Christina Movie CMH07 (Part 1). The file says it was encoded on May 29, 2008 and that lines up with the release date of June 1, 2008.

Christina is dressed like a stripper and shakes her ass and titties. Nice to imagine her as your own personal stripper giving you a lap dance. Something about her pulling her breasts out over her bra always turned me. Maybe I am just weird?!?!

Bluescat

A lap dance from Christina... that would be a dream come true, and there’s nobody better at shakin’ n bouncin’ than Christina...

Bluescat

I live near where Christina does. There are strip clubs in the county south of hers, and Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater have lots of them. I used to be a strip club regular back in the day, and I'm very surprised I never saw her in any of the Pasco county clubs. It seemed like a no-brainer for her.

But she never stripped, even though she had stripper moves.
That is surprising, because like you said, she most definitely had the moves for it, and I do believe she would’ve received more than her share of tips as well...

nicky1

always love that butt!!!
:):)
I sorted out my file issues. It was a small problem not a big problem. So, it's time for a new GIF!

This one is taken from a member's video titled Christina Movie CMH07 (Part 1). The file says it was encoded on May 29, 2008 and that lines up with the release date of June 1, 2008.

Christina is dressed like a stripper and shakes her ass and titties. Nice to imagine her as your own personal stripper giving you a lap dance. Something about her pulling her breasts out over her bra always turned me. Maybe I am just weird?!?!

nicky1

I live near where Christina does. There are strip clubs in the county south of hers, and Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater have lots of them. I used to be a strip club regular back in the day, and I'm very surprised I never saw her in any of the Pasco county clubs. It seemed like a no-brainer for her.

But she never stripped, even though she had stripper moves.
I live near where Christina does...lucky you!

Marco

Maybe nobody wants to talk about this, but I am curious whether the "fake" Christina got any goods or money from people.

You could create a new account just to post on this topic here or DM me. I won't reveal anyone's name or username if you tell me about it.

I am just really wondering if they got anything, or got what they could, and that is why they are now quiet.

Observer

Maybe nobody wants to talk about this, but I am curious whether the "fake" Christina got any goods or money from people.

You could create a new account just to post on this topic here or DM me. I won't reveal anyone's name or username if you tell me about it.

I am just really wondering if they got anything, or got what they could, and that is why they are now quiet.
I was wondering that myself.
One guy even got suckered into offering her a job on his website.
Reported he went as far as stalking her in her home state.
Sure are some gullible fools around.

Marco

I was wondering that myself.
One guy even got suckered into offering her a job on his website.
Reported he went as far as stalking her in her home state.
Sure are some gullible fools around.
Well, I haven't heard anything from anyone but it's only been several hours.

I would imagine anyone who gave "her" something of value might not want to talk about it.

But maybe "she" only got offered a job "she" apparently didn't or couldn't take.

Observer

Well, I haven't heard anything from anyone but it's only been several hours.

I would imagine anyone who gave "her" something of value might not want to talk about it.

But maybe "she" only got offered a job "she" apparently didn't or couldn't take.
Most likey anyone who has been genuine to offer her help won't be hanging around this forum, or care.
Really, what has it got to do with anyone but them selves.
As for the job offer, that was as fake as the guy who runs the scam website. An offer he was incapable of backing up.
All looks like a pathetic exercise that's backfired in spectacular fashion.
Sure many of her fans won't be too pleased a few imbeciles have made that less likey now.

Marco

I hate to say it again, but how do people actually know what is "real" and "not real?"

I hear people say the Instagram account is real, but how do you know that? That could all be stolen content from another account you don't know about.

I've also heard people say they have exchanged messages with Christina. Really? And how do you really know it was Christina?

The fact we have zero clarity from any of these accounts about the other accounts only makes clear we just don't know what is Christina or fake Christina.

Status
Not open for further replies.