Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Observer

The guy who runs the fake website also runs virus and malware riddled video sites called lucci videos and some others. He is active in the r/christinamodel subReddit. It's weird. Why go to all the trouble to set up cm.com and host the other video sites just to spread viruses?

Christina's Instagram is real. She's been asked on there if the Twitter account is really her and she doesn't respond. I saw she liked a post where the question was asked but she didn't reply.

The fake Twitter swung for the fences too quickly by asking for a laptop and webcam. That was a giveaway. I hope nobody was dumb enough to believe the real Christina couldn't afford a laptop and a webcam. Tech has gotten too cheap today for that to be believable at all.
All the accounts with Lucci in the name are fake scams.
Anyone with an once of knowledge would know where the name Lucci originates, and how it's fake as far as being connected with Christina is concerned.
Odd that the fake CM site admin only likes fake or redundant Christina twitter accounts.
One of those only promotes a dating site. Something Christina has no involvement in, and would never do.
Also funny is the number of fake accounts used to make comments in reply to fake accounts that fake CM admin follows. No wonder he's confused as to who is real and who is fake. Must be a very dark bedroom he lives in.

Bluescat

She had an exceptional body when she was 18. Just fantastic. Big boobs, flat stomach, small waist, round butt.

It really was something spectacular.

Now she's still hot, but she's nowhere near what she was.

But who is, really? Age stalks us all.
No doubt about it, Christina had a very hot and sexy body. I never grew tired of looking at her when she was in her prime. I just loved watching her bounce and shake around in those transparent tops. She had a beautiful face and smile, lovely eyes and hair... but age has definitely taken it’s toll. She’s still looking good , but not like she did. I’d still watch her if she decided to return.... but, I believe she’s done, I hope I’m wrong.

Booby Ewing

Once she made some money in her late teens, she really put it all together. Her hair got really nice, she kept a tan, she was fit and firm. She seemed happy, even.

I think she's definitely done. She's moved on in her life. I don't think she's healthy, either.
Beautiful when made up .
Ordinary shapes, middle tits, the genuine and sexy christinamodel is definitely gone .

nicky1

She had an exceptional body when she was 18. Just fantastic. Big boobs, flat stomach, small waist, round butt.

It really was something spectacular.

Now she's still hot, but she's nowhere near what she was.

But who is, really? Age stalks us all.
I'm totally agree with OldChristinaFan. She had a "out of this world" body!. But she start losing years ago when still modeling, There is a HUGE difference between the video98 and video100 where she looks thin and her boobs almost gone. She lose a lot of weight and she not recover from. Something happens to her. Tell me please if i'm wrong. What heard is she got early married and then divorce. Maybe this affecting her losing weight and the rest is history.

Booby Ewing

She lost and gained weight.

Seems she has weight and thyroid pb .

From FB 2 days ago
"they put me on thyroid medicine and in 3 weeks I’ve lost almost 25 pounds and I don’t like it"

keeper31

Staff member
I deleted the posts about her birthday because that is personal information not needed in this thread.

Marco

She lost and gained weight.

Seems she has weight and thyroid pb .

From FB 2 days ago
"they put me on thyroid medicine and in 3 weeks I’ve lost almost 25 pounds and I don’t like it"
That's a lot of weight loss for a person her size. Thyroid medicine can cause weight loss, but unless your metabolism was seriously off and now they have over medicated you, that is not a normal level of weight loss.

williamwilson

I was scouring my christina folder for a video (outtake?) I had downloaded off of usenet, torrent, kazaa or something way back in the day that I apparently no longer have. I'm not sure if it was originally in a video and got cut or how the person obtained it to share it. It was a pool video from before she starting getting topless - the camera moved over and started recording a sliding glass door while Christina was changing and you could see both her tits crystal clear, almost like a mirror, for at least a full minute or better. I can't remember if she noticed in the vid or not.

Has anyone else seen this? Does anyone HAVE this? Did I dream it?

ThatGuy6789

Thank you Marco! What's the name of the video?

Edit: Found it myself...That's CMV104, at about 25:30.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

williamwilson

that is 100% it. for some reason i was thinking it was from an earlier shoot and lasted longer. i'm getting on up there and it shows lol

Observer

that is 100% it. for some reason i was thinking it was from an earlier shoot and lasted longer. i'm getting on up there and it shows lol
It was taken at the same Photoshoot when the other "models" where all doing topless or fully nude.
For some reason(s) Christina was well behind in delevopment, or even keeping up, with the other girls. Her fans left for getting excited at scraps of free tits reflected in a door or mirror.
She'd done the boots out hiding behind the net curtains before, but likely she wasn't aware her tits where going to appear in the 104 vid.
It's common knowledge there's plenty of out-takes of her topless in the early days, large boobs, with expectations they'll appear on the web someday soon.

Observer

I always figured Christina's site was making enough money that she didn't have to go topless. She waited as long as possible to go each step further in her career.

I wouldn't hold out hope that any "outtakes" see the light of day.
Yeah, you're right.
To my knowledge she was the highest earner of the "model" and associate websites, even though her site was years behind in the nudity stakes. Whatever the crys from some of her followers, she and her admin had a successful fórmula that raked in the money in large quantity. There was little reason to change until the other models retired, and the vast cost of running the site and photoshoots started to come out of the major income stream of Christina. As time passed it must have been clear some of the other girls revenue was hardly covering the running costs. It's also clear Christina was treated different to the other models. Sure people will have many views on how and why that happened, but it wasn't because she was too shy to get her tits out in front of the other girls. IMHO they lost a few income oportunities by not getting her to interact more with the other models, but that would have meant her going topless sooner. Think of how much they could have earned if Christina had used her talents in the kissing models video series. It was well within her ability to have shannon, missy and the other models munch on her tits. She never showed shyness around girls, so there must be a good reason why she/admin didn't pursue g/g action until much later in her career. There never was a master plan for her career, hence it appears "progress" only happened as a reaction to drying up in the income stream. Without putting a figure on it, her and admin, managed to hold a successful company together that nearly outlived the clostest rival, Nikki Sims. We haven't seen the last of her, even if it's not a full blown comeback some would like. She'll do what suits her in her own time, and we should all be greatful she's entertained thousands of admirers for só many years, bless her.

Marco

Christina likes it doggy style!

Christina takes a large dildo long and hard doggy style:

Taken from the video "HD - X Yellow."

Status
Not open for further replies.