Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamwilson

taken from her last real twitter account - christinamodel7 (which has been abandoned for years)
this was one of very very few "preview" pics of sets that were supposedly going to be on her new site which sadly never came to fruition.
this natural lighting is totally ass, but i still find this picture extremely hot
man, what i would give for these pics and videos

StuDaddy51

I always figured Christina's site was making enough money that she didn't have to go topless. She waited as long as possible to go each step further in her career.

I wouldn't hold out hope that any "outtakes" see the light of day.
At this point it's just speculation anyway, but I had read a very long time ago, and like so many things who the hell knows if this is even true, that she wanted to go topless nearly from the very start but was held back by her mother and management.

dallingo

I am a big fan of Christina but also of facts, so let's get them together:
Christina has retired many years ago. There may have been a chance for a comeback when one of her kids got really sick and she had to afford the bills for a treatment. Concerning her website, the url was available on the market and has been transfered to another owner.
If Christina decides to comeback, she could easily do so nowadays. There are so many EASY ways to gain attention and earn money. Look at Cha/sity Val/entines, she has recently joined manyvids. If Christina was up to get back to her fans, she could simply join manyvids or patreon, you name it, and once she would have uploaded her first vid - even just a 50 seconds "hi, here I am..." - it would spread.... believe me.
So all the rumors on reddit, twitter and so on are fake news until Christina prooves it true.

Observer

I am a big fan of Christina but also of facts, so let's get them together:
Christina has retired many years ago. There may have been a chance for a comeback when one of her kids got really sick and she had to afford the bills for a treatment. Concerning her website, the url was available on the market and has been transfered to another owner.
If Christina decides to comeback, she could easily do so nowadays. There are so many EASY ways to gain attention and earn money. Look at Cha/sity Val/entines, she has recently joined manyvids. If Christina was up to get back to her fans, she could simply join manyvids or patreon, you name it, and once she would have uploaded her first vid - even just a 50 seconds "hi, here I am..." - it would spread.... believe me.
So all the rumors on reddit, twitter and so on are fake news until Christina prooves it true.
Enough to make you wonder if there's a connection between the serious poll conducted on this forum in January, the fake twitter account, and the failed attempt to bring her back on her old website. With reports of the new site admin stalking her in her home state, it must be a shock to pocket and credibility if she doesn't return.
The last attempt to prove it was her running the Twitter account, saying she was making a comeback, turned into a spectular fail. We can await, with amusement, to see how the claims on reddit will be proven

Marco

I don't put any stock in the chatter we have heard for the last several months. We know little other than someone resurrected her domain after it was dormant for years. In the social media accounts we "believe" are real I have seen nothing to suggest she acknowledges that domain is back online or that her career might start up again. Like not a single word.

keeper31

Staff member
Well if she does start up again, send up a flare and I'll come running.

Observer

A tweet from the so called "admin" of the CM.com site.

"A quick update because I haven't posted for a while. I have not had a meaningful exchange with Christina. I understand that lately she has had some difficulties in her life. I wish her well and I hope that she is good and had a good birthday. If she wants to talk I am here."

Doesn't seem to clarify what, if any, exchange he's had with Christina, and yet to confirm he's 100% sure he's ever had any contact with the real Christina.
Doesn't seem to clarify or refute some of the strange claims on reddit either.
Meanwhile anyone who's invested in the ownership of the CM.com site is out of pocket big time.

Guess we're in for another round of "we just don't know". LoL

Booby Ewing

She won't come back !
She's 34, has 2 daughters, a husband, a job, lost boobs and her body changed ...

Last edited by a moderator:

keeper31

Staff member
Does anyone know what happened to this girl? I did not see her doing any other work.

Marco

Does anyone know what happened to this girl? I did not see her doing any other work.

Bro, do you mean Traci19 or the red head? Because Traci19 goes by Salina Ford.

She had a website a few years ago, but it appears to be gone. It was: http://www.salinaford.com/

Now she is on Instagram with a lot more followers than Christina: https://www.instagram.com/salinaford/

With makeup and age she doesn't really look the same. She looks a little more like herself on Suicide Girls:

https://www.suicidegirls.com/members/salinaford/

Marco

The redhead is the one I am interested in.
Do we even have her modelling name? It is a unfortunate coincidence that it is from the traci19 site and ModelShrek appears to have lost that whole collection and it is no longer available on Kitty Kats. Maybe somebody who has all of the stuff should resurrect the traci19 thread. There were some fun sets with Christina in that collection...

keeper31

Staff member
She wasn't named in the videos, I have them and will post when I find some time. I do hope there is more of her.

williamwilson

In before that dipshit on the cm subreddit steals these pics and claims they're inevitable proof of her coming back to do hardcore xxx lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.