cinderella-girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzila

I wonder why didn't she go into nude or more teasing modeling. also she had such perfect boobs and she got a reduction its such a shame.
any thoughts guys?

Sheester

I wonder why didn't she go into nude or more teasing modeling
This might not be common knowledge, but she did a lot of nude modeling, like at least 100 sets. She just happened to be like 13-14 at the time, so.... that's probably one reason she didn't do much later? These are the only ones I know of that are "recent."

Rodzila

yes in know about the early ones but im not into that. these pics i also have seen before and it shows the potential she had my god a perfect body!

Sheester

I am not into that either. It's horrible to exploit kids that way. But if you're asking our thoughts on why she didn't get into nude or even more teasing modeling later on, my thoughts are that it makes sense she would steer clear of all that after being photographed in that way at that age...?

Rodzila

from what i read these photos were done by pro photographers in Russia that are still famous and working and where i guess it was call "Art" and it was not seen as wrong. it was a different time then..
but i don't know how she felt/feels about it today looking back.
Also if she had these photos that where posted here where she is an adult maybe she didn't have any problem with that.
if i had to guess maybe she got married and she decided to stop.

doejohnblowjoe

Does anyone know her age? I've read that she's over 25 now. When were those pictures you mentioned taken? Are we sure she wasn't legal and just looked young at the time?

Sheester

I ran across both on momless a few years back. One is still posted there. I don't have any further info except chatter that the one with the onions is a full set, but internet rumors are the rumoriest of rumors.

Hoping someone else does?!

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
This might not be common knowledge, but she did a lot of nude modeling, like at least 100 sets. She just happened to be like 13-14 at the time, so.... that's probably one reason she didn't do much later? These are the only ones I know of that are "recent."

Don't open these pics without virus protection!

Status
Not open for further replies.