Darina aka Candice B, Candice Brielle, Snezhka, Felicity. et al.

Exit13A

Greetings. First time post.

I started to collect the various photo shoots for this model and after nearly 3 years and hundreds of photosets, I honestly don't know how many I'm missing. I think I've got most or all of a few (Hegre, MetArt) but kudos to her for working like a rock star!
I've got a bunch of questions. Lol.

For example:

Did she ever do any shoots for "Watch4Beauty"?
Is MetModels part of/related to MetArt?
Are there any Darina L. SME's out there in Kitty-Kat Forum land?

Thank you.
Exit13A

Esquilax

MetModels is what EroticBeauty used to be called. Yes, it's part of the MetArt network. According to thenude.com, she did one photoshoot and video for Watch4Beauty. There are certain websites whose content is not listed on thenude.com, but for the most part, it's a great resource. I don't know what SME means - something about social media? She's on IG and probably VK, but I haven't checked in years, and her IG is private now.

Exit13A

MetModels is what EroticBeauty used to be called. Yes, it's part of the MetArt network. According to thenude.com, she did one photoshoot and video for Watch4Beauty. There are certain websites whose content is not listed on thenude.com, but for the most part, it's a great resource. I don't know what SME means - something about social media? She's on IG and probably VK, but I haven't checked in years, and her IG is private now.
Thank you Esquilax. I really appreciate the info and tip on thenude.com. Was totally unaware. I guess I shouldn't have abbreviated, either. SME was/is short for Subject Matter Expert, which I clearly am not. As a new member, I really appreciate you sharing that information with me.