Girls Solo Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexa Divina - Panty Wearing sissy bitch Masturbation Instruction

Put on the smallest pretty panties you have like a good sissy bitch and stroke that hard pussy-cock for my big beautiful ass. Grip it tight and spit on it like the horny sissy slut you are. Pump, jerk, stroke that clitty dick for me. You're going to cum in your panties for my ass. You may not be gay but that won't stop me from making you into my panty wearing sissy bitch

Filesize: 371 MB
Duration: 00:17:12
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Idelsy Love - Pantyhose Upskirt Cum Exercise

I heard all about your problem.. you're a really quick cummer!! I make up a game to help you practice -- try your best to make it through 8 LONG minutes of stroking while I tease you by giving you peeks up my short dress while wearing my nude sheer Wolford pantyhose and no panties underneath. Make it until the end, and I'll give you a prize and award you a nice view of my beautiful pussy through the sheer hose... IF you make it

Filesize: 96.9 MB
Duration: 00:08:20
Resolution: 960x540

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Keziah - Red Light // Green Light - Beta Edition

You always want to stroke your pathetic dick to me, but giving you jerk off instructions gets BORING. That's why we're going to play a game. You get to stroke while I tease you, but only if it's a green light. Otherwise you just get stare. I even give you a countdown! And it's not a trick, I promise.

Filesize: 344 MB
Duration: 00:11:29
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MOV

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Patricia Goddess - Red lips fetish

Do you love red, shiny and wet lips from spit? Do you love to plunge into the world of fantasy and drown in those big lips? Then enjoy my new video - Red lips fetish! Do not go crazy fast!

Filesize: 298 MB
Duration: 00:06:51
Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Fierce - Ruining Your Self Esteem JOI

I am going to encourage you to jerk off to me while I verbally trash you and destroy your self esteem. Do you want to know why I am so mean to you? Do you think I verbally abuse you because I secretly like you? LOL! Nah, I just speak the truth. The truth is about to turn you on big. As I trash all your loser qualities you get hard. You can't stop pumping to my verbal beat down. This clip contains elements of masturbation humiliation, financial domination, small penis humiliation, jerk off instruction, SPH, ugly, loser abuse, verbal humiliation, verbal abuse, bratty princess, findom, mean girls

Filesize: 476 MB
Duration: 00:10:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Sheer Bra Tease

This is an epic moment for my slaves: this may be as close as you'll ever get to seeing my breasts. I have this sheer bra and top that I think look fabulous on me. When I'm wearing them both, you can just see the outline of my nipples. That must be so exciting for you. If I lift the top, and expose the bra, you can almost see them in all their detail. You all beg and plead to see those wonderful pink nubs of mine. If you can afford it, I think you deserve to get this little peek behind the curtain. My nipples are nice and hard beneath my sheer bra. I can touch them and feel my fingers with almost no barrier. I can sense you drooling just thinking about it.

Filesize: 183 MB
Duration: 00:08:31

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Michelle - Shiny Bodysuit Tease and Mindfuck

Something about shiny outfits like these just make me feel even sexier, and I know you like them too. So stop whatever it is you're doing, I want your full attention. You know I deserve it, especially when I look this good

Filesize: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:13:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Crystal Knight - Smoking Bikini Worship

It's time for a smoke break and I thought I'd give you the opportunity for a moment of worship while I enjoy this cigarette. My bikini is looking mighty tempting, my body is looking sexy, and my smoke entices you in to where you can't say no. I love taking you deeper with each and every drag. You can't stop obsessing over my smoke and my body, here's your fix of both.

Filesize: 394 MB
Duration: 00:07:57

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Taboo Mom Natasha - So Gay It's Embarrasing

Taboo Mom Natasha humiliates you about have gay thoughts and asks what your family and friends would say if they knew. She teases you with her fake cock and instruckts you to jerk off at the thought of sucking another mans cokc.

She Keeps on her top and is bottomless.

Filesize: 21.4 MB
Duration: 00:05:59
Resolution: 720x480

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Anastasia Pierce & Jewell Marceau - Spoiled by Two Mistresses

You lucky slave get to worship not just one but two gorgeous godesses today. You brought us gifts and we have a gift for you two! boots, pantyhose, lingerie and two pairs of gorgeous big tits.

You get to worship first with your tongue and then with your cock!!

See what happens when you spoil us, you get spoiled too. :)

Filesize: 200 MB
Duration: 00:09:20

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Fierce - Stoner Boy Space Out

As I coerce you into smoking with me, your hot obsession, you cannot resist. You become powerless while I blaze/smoke up with you. I start teasing you to smoke to sexy parts of my body to let my control sink in. You have to set down your w33d and stroke to me stoner boy. I tease you more with my body until you completely space out. You've become mesmerized by my words and your strokes. I make you smoke more. These effects won't wear off for an hour, and you know the orders I give you while h1gh you obey. This clip contains elements of coerced intoxication, mind fuck, mesmerize, hyp-robo meditation, psychological domination, coerced 420 smoking, 420, smoking encouragement, slave task, masturbation encouragement, edging, femdom.

Filesize: 420 MB
Duration: 00:18:20
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MOV

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Idelsy Love - Not The Wedding NIght You Expected

It's our wedding night and you're all excited because you think you're going to fuck me. Wrong! You thought I was a sweet little virgin but now that we're married, my true succubus colors come out. If you want to cum for me you will do as I say. All this time we've been engaged and I've been "saving myself for marriage", I've actually been fucking my boyfriend who has a deliciously big cock. I have saved some of his cum and now you'll hold it in your mouth while I taunt you with my body and berate you.. How does his cum taste as you finally climax?

Filesize: 286 MB
Duration: 00:12:44

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Idelsy - Totally Ruined

I adore teasing you to in this clip, leaving you on your knees begging for a chance to cum... denying you over and over again. Stroke for me the whole clip while I tease you with my gorgeous body in black lace. I keep giving you countdowns only to change my mind and make you start over. I turn you into a whimpering jerkboy as I tease you so well. When, I've tired of this game, I make you ruin your own orgasm as I laugh in your face! Suffer for your Goddess.

Filesize: 258 MB
Duration: 00:14:03

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Idelsy Love - Training You To Be My Puppet - Trance Session

I use my powerful Goddess crystal to bring you into a sensual t****e and begin your intense slave training. I have you chant your new mantra with me and teach you how to properly serve me, your Goddess. You will be my little puppet and do exactly as I say.... This session has a happy ending to reinforce your new training. This video is crucial if you hope to be my true devotee

Filesize: 248 MB
Duration: 00:16:25

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Stella Von Savage - Keep you Stroking Endlessly - Edging JOI - Ruined Orgasms Forever

I know you want to stroke your cock to me. You love the feeling when you're stroking. You never want this to stop. Cumming would just end the pleasure! So you need to keep stroking... endlessly for me... never cumming. I tease you a bit at first, showing you my perfect tits in this bra that makes you so damn hard. Then, I guide you into a gentle stroking trance that's looped 5 times. You never cum, you just keep stroking endlessly to me so your pleasure doesn't end. Loop this track back to back for even more pleasure ;)

Filesize: 988 MB
Duration: 00:25:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Evelyn Milano - What You Need

As your new step mother, I think it's time I set you straight. Your dad doesn't discipline you correctly, and lets you get away with everything. We are going to have a little talk about your actions. You sneaking girls in at all hours of the night needs to stop. It WILL stop. I can give you something that no other girl can give you. Your stepmom knows just what you need. Go on, adore and worship my feet. I have had such a hard day working, just to come home to my step son and make him get a raging boner with my feet.

Filesize: 516 MB
Duration: 00:10:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Candy Glitter - Will You Get To Finish?

This video was a custom! Order your own today! TheCandyGlitter @ Gmail. com "The idea is for an edging challenge. In the first part of the video you tease me with your perfect sexy body and say that I have to edge as many times as I can for you keeping count, in order to get a reward. At the end, you say that if I edged a certain number of times I can have a full orgasm, but if not it has to be ruined. The number of edges needed should be quite high so it is likely I will fail, but some possibility of achieving it one day if I am lucky. You count down to either the full or ruined orgasm. You then say that I am only allowed to watch this video until I succeed and that I might be having ruined orgasms for a while." I also added a little extra challenge at the end for those of you who are able to finish this one ;)

Filesize: 495 MB
Duration: 00:11:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

MissTiff - You Are A Total Fucking Loser!

You are a pathetic loser, with a small cock. Then only reason I am even allowing you to look at me is because I am about to take your credit cards and max them out. Stay on the floor where you belong and worship your goddess! Once I have finished with you, you will be totally weak, nothing left not even an ounce of dignity. So let's begin..........

Filesize: 694 MB
Duration: 00:08:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Lexie - You Cum - You're Mine

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast . And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.

Filesize: 297 MB
Duration: 00:15:07

Download and Enjoy