Girls Solo Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions

SaintSaint

Candy Glitter - Patriotic Poppers Instructions

Filesize: 390 MB
Duration: 00:11:08
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Bellerose Quick And Dirty Poppers For Bitches

Filesize: 299 MB
Duration: 00:05:08

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Jessie: Drink with the Best

Today you are going to spiral out of control and I am going to take everything from you. Now get your preferred drink of choice out for me. ? Oh nice choice! Pour yourself a nice large shot for me. Good. Now let it sink in as you feel the burn as it goes down. Your belly starts to warm up. I am going to take whatever I want tonight and it will be oh so easy with you completely intoxicated! Now take another shot! I don't care if you just took one a few minutes ago, do it! Good bitch. Feel the burn and know that I am forcing your hand because its fun for me. Now go send a nice big tribute for me my bitch. After you hit that send button take two more shots and sit there and let it sink in. Good now go buy me stuff on my wish list and send another tribute. I want to take every little thing you have loser! - Jessie

Filesize: 53.0 MB
Duration: 00:10:06
Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ball Busting Fun

This is ball busting fun because I tell you what to do to hu.rt your balls! Those things are so stupid and boring. So let's have some fun with them. Amuse me bitch, slab them, hit them, squish them. You just follow along like a good little ball abuse fre4k and do what I say!

Filesize: 331 MB
Duration: 00:10:12

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sarah Diavola - Breast Binge

My tits walk into the room before I do. They're so widely admired, even straight women fall in love with them. They're the compelling couple that makes you want to binge for Me. Over and over. I know you're touching yourself right now. That's ok, because that's your weakness, and that's My breasts' special talent: exploiting your weaknesses. Keep jerking, because you can't resist it. I make your cock twitch, and We (My tits and I) are really good at what We do to you.

As your brain goes weak and your dick gets hard, your credit card gets loose and opens up for Me. Binge for My boobs. Do it. I don't even have to ask.

Filesize: 676 MB
Duration: 00:04:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Loser

I like to tell you the truth. Be honest with guys like you. You are a complete loser. It gives me great pleasure to be so up front with you. Tell you how it is. Make sure you know your place in this world. Fucking LOSER! hahaha!

Filesize: 189 MB
Duration: 00:08:32

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Buy It, Stare, and Obsess

Do I really need to explain this? You buy it. You stare at it. You obsess over me. Over and over again. It's never enough. You worship this perfection. Keep staring... stare until you drool and your hand goes numb from tugging that cock.

Filesize: 972 MB
Duration: 00:13:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Anastasia Pierce - Visitor

Visitor on Vega as my personal slave! You will obey, worship and masturbate as I instruct you. You can't resist my seductive alien ways and soon you will see you will be completely addicted to my powers out of this world...

Filesize: 302 MB
Duration: 00:10:13

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

CUM HUNGER GAMES feat AstroDomina

We're going to play a little game. A cum eating game. The question is: are you deserving? Are you willing? Are you worth it? We'll see. Go ahead, drop your pants and start stroking your penis. Stroke it for my legs, stroke it for my pants. Stroke it until I tell you to stop. That's right, we're edging your little pussy dick today. Now pump it again. Until you're about to cum. Then stop. Are you having fun yet? I am. Is it getting harder and harder to stop? Pun intended of course? It's ok I'll let you start again soon. And I'll let you finish so you can release that creamy jizz and lick it off your hands. That'll take care of the hunger part don't you think?

Filesize: 314 MB
Duration: 00:13:07

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Fierce - CASH ASS CUM

ca$h ASS CUM - perfect combination wouldn't you agree? I'll take your ca$h, I'll show my sexy ass in skin tight yoga pants, then I'm gonna make you cum when I am ready. Pay up and cum to ass butt boy! This clip contains elements of ass worship, financial domination, findom, ass fetish, yoga pants, tight pants, ass tease, ass, goddess worship, joi, jerk off encouragement, orgasm control.

Filesize: 519 MB
Duration: 00:08:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Chair CBT Assignment

Today, my little whores, we're going to have a little fun with rope and a chair. There's something really special about making you do terrible things to your cock and balls. I receive a lot of satisfaction knowing that I don't even have to physically hurt you to cause you pain. You just do it yourself. So today we're going to do a little jerk off session with your balls tied to a chair. Now go fetch some rope and a chair with four legs before you start this video. You're going to give your balls the stretching they never really wanted.Do you think you can cum through the pain?

Filesize: 397 MB
Duration: 00:13:32
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MOV

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Christina QCCP & Mary - Chastity Chat to Get you HARD

Last thing you locked-down boys wanna do is watch this "educational" video in which two blonde babes (hi!) discuss the merits of chastity, how a device works, and what to do with guys who whine and beg. My friend Mary's reactions are priceless--and so is her skintight catsuit, designed to drive you totally crazy.

Filesize: 103 MB
Duration: 00:03:28

Download and Enjoy