Do you know this actress or the movie name?

sharma

I remember watching this scene from a movie a long time ago, maybe 10 to 15 years ago. I tried to find the name of this girl but not very successful. Here goes. The girl is lying in a bathtub with her eyes closed. She has black hair and a skinny body with a B cup tits. There are no bubbles in the tub so you could see her tits and bush. Some guy was watching her through the gap between the door and frame. He comes inside the bathroom and continues watching. The girl suddenly realise someone is in the room so assumes the typical thighs to tits pose by hugging her knees. The scene changes to the girl searching a closet for something wearing nothing but an unbuttoned shirt. The room is dark. Suddenly some guy comes out of hiding and grab the girl. He lays her on the bed , keeping her hands above her head and talks to her. We can see her tits in the moonlight. The scene changes and girl wakes up nude and walk towards the bedroom door to open it for some woman. That's all I can remember. Any help is appreciated.