Downloading GIFs

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Should be as easy as opening the image and then right click the mouse and select save image or save as.

Guido_Fawkes

Thanks NOS911. I agree with your conclusions 100%. However I click on the GIF image, right click and obtain the menu:

'Share Picture'
'Save picture as'
'Copy'
'Select all'

Select 'Save picture as' then my folders are displayed and the options I am given are:

'File name: untitled' (I rename the file)
'Save as type PNG (*.png) or Bitmap (*.bmp)'
'Save'.

All that I capture in the folder is one frame of the GIF without any GIF action.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
hmm, can you please share the thread where the GIFs you are talking about are? I tried the nikki sims and I can see the "save image as..." function with all of them . While I have to open each GIF in a separate tab the ones in the Christina Model's discussion thread :dunno:

Guido_Fawkes

Hello San. I consider it an honour that a prolific poster such as yourself has found time to post on my thread. Thankyou.

As to your question the GIFs I was attempting to download are Nikki and Christina Model in the Model Discussion & Requests section.
However since your request above circumstances have changed.
Forty five minutes after responding to NOS911 post above I received, from Microsoft, an update. This update was for a newer version of Microsoft Edge. Bear in mind I have always used Edge and have religiously kept up with new updates. It took a matter of minutes to complete the update and the end result is I now have a newer version of Edge which is faster and smarter, the graphics are clearer and easier to manage, than it was before. I even have a different icon on me desktop. More importantly I can now download the GIFS I've been after for the last twelve months.
The only change I did to my system since making this request for help was I switched off Microsoft Windows Firewall. I already have a decent virus checker and used the Windows Firewall as extra insurance.

Why this happened as it did I don't know. I am waiting for the punchline but in the meantime I'm a happy bunny.

Thanks to both yourself San and NOS911 for answering my call.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
and I am honored to help when I can.
I have never used Edge, maybe Microsoft assistance is monitoring kitty-kats and they released an "ad hoc" update :p