DreamyDelores aka Tifatalksalot

dave64

Since she does monitor this page do you guys think I have a chance of her actually letting me join her patreon site?? I read how she possibly ahs banned some from joining am I one of those people?? And has she done anything worth the $10.00 a month??

dave524x

Since she does monitor this page do you guys think I have a chance of her actually letting me join her patreon site?? I read how she possibly ahs banned some from joining am I one of those people?? And has she done anything worth the $10.00 a month??
She's not banning anyone unless she knows who you are. Don't use the same username there and you should be fine. And so far, no, everyone has said it's not worth it

dave64

Thank you both for answering my question. I eventually will join the group. She needs ti step up the content though it is kind of insulting for her to not post anything since 8/18. Does anyone here think she is crazy?? And will she go fully nude or just keep doing this hide and go seek shit.

fattestfatboy

Thank you both for answering my question. I eventually will join the group. She needs ti step up the content though it is kind of insulting for her to not post anything since 8/18. Does anyone here think she is crazy?? And will she go fully nude or just keep doing this hide and go seek shit.
dude, you fucking ask if she will go full nude every week. Why don't you just ask her, im sure she knows her #1 stalker is dave.

dave64

dude, you fucking ask if she will go full nude every week. Why don't you just ask her, im sure she knows her #1 stalker is dave.
Well and ill keep asking I just ask a simple ques I dont fucking stalk. Asking questions here vs actual stalking is a long way apart maybe u need to learn that. So any new nude stuff :)

dave64

this one at anonv: videos/132677/t-i-f-a-0cda618b562f41b6/
same vid at cwtv: videos/1495995/tifatalksalot-dildo-show-official-win-public-to-all/
Actually these are one of the best I have ever seen. I am sure she is getting closer to the full monty. We will see.