DreamyDelores aka Tifatalksalot

dave64

Question: I have heard that Tif has done privates in the past. Did she ever go full monty for them or is this just another myth

paradise

@dave64. If you actually concentrate a little and stop whining and complaining like a baby, you might have realised that on this very thread, there is a video / videos (or links to them) where our lovely Tifa is actually showing all her private parts. For you Dave, that means tits and pussy. Find them and enjoy.

dave524x

He keeps asking the same questions over and over. No she has never done full nudity, only teasing. Yes sometimes you see naughty bits, no she didn't do full-nude privates, nor will she ever. She will only ever be a tease model. Period. Can we all move on now please?

dave64

Yes what lechaudlapin888 said about the full bating with toys. But also use this string to just get new updates on Tifa that is all for vids patreon site and others not just for me but other fans as well.

dave64

What is really fucked up is that a couple of people will ruin it for others. I made the mistake of thinking one could be friends with one of these cam mers. Tifa I thought was friendly and funny. Well after some back and forth talking she one day accused me of taking her videos and selling them, recording them etc. or something like this. All I did was watch them on Anon-V and other sites. I dont have that sophistication to do this nor do I have the computer ability to record her stuff. After that she banned me from twitter. After this i still was a fan never stalked her never tired to contact her just spoke about this person through Anon and these other 2 sites. Anyways now I am seeing other people commenting on these sites and a some pieces of shit will accuse them of being me. I will correspond through this site, make a couple of comments here and there. I will become a patreon member and support her but due to a few fuck wads this will never happen.

dave64

@dave64. If you actually concentrate a little and stop whining and complaining like a baby, you might have realised that on this very thread, there is a video / videos (or links to them) where our lovely Tifa is actually showing all her private parts. For you Dave, that means tits and pussy. Find them and enjoy.
they have been found

Josepha

She did a nice public show at the beginning of october, someone knows if she did a group show after it ?

dave64

Apparently on the /azn/ - Azn Chikz site there is an underground community that has some relaly good stuff but good luck on these people inviting you It is called the "discord link" and one needs an invite

dave64

Just asking without insults. Is the pateron site gotten any better for I will pay a year in advance if it is. Or is her MFC stuff getting better. Just wnt an opinion not a fucking insult

dave524x

This is just my opinion, but I honestly believe that you should throw down the money one time for a one month subscription, be disappointed, and then never sign up again. I think it'll be a hard but important lesson for you to learn :p

dave64

This is just my opinion, but I honestly believe that you should throw down the money one time for a one month subscription, be disappointed, and then never sign up again. I think it'll be a hard but important lesson for you to learn :p
So you are saying i will be disappointed?? By the way thank you for being respectful and not like some of these white knight assholes

dave524x

More or less, yeah, I think she's not going to produce the kind of content you'd be looking for. I haven't paid for it myself so I can't tell you with any real degree of certainty, but I think it's a pretty safe bet that you'd be disappointed.

RandomAct

It's probably very telling that she's losing patrons little by little, even while increasing the amount of posts she does. Think about it like this, if she'd done anything worth a damn, you probably would have seen it everywhere by now.

dave64

On other places you have these assholes that claim "Oh I have this' "I have that" When I inquire about them I get a fuck you dave or called autistic It seems like her hard core followers are really pieces of shit. I think like you, there is not really anything different. Probably most of these that say they have certain things do not have them.

dave64

Hey guys and gals just read that Tif might be giving a last show but really Im not sure . Anyone heard this.

dave524x

Hey guys and gals just read that Tif might be giving a last show but really Im not sure . Anyone heard this.
Haven't heard anything, but then again I don't really follow her very actively. Where'd you hear this? I wouldn't trust some random comment you might have found on anonv or anything like that

dave64

Haven't heard anything, but then again I don't really follow her very actively. Where'd you hear this? I wouldn't trust some random comment you might have found on anonv or anything like that
I saw it on the /azn/ - Azn Chikz site. Anyways i have not been there today and probably will have some of the assholes who read this comment on that site for this comment. Even if she is to retire and she is my favorite I have other favorites besides her. Learned my lessen about contacting these broads from tifa. I will never contact twitter or speculate again for these white knight assholes will become cyber bullies brave ones behind a keyboard but would never face someone in person and say the things they say. Anyways she has a new name HiddenCamsLA she is going by. If she reads this she will probably change this.