DreamyDelores aka Tifatalksalot

fattestfatboy

I saw it on the /azn/ - Azn Chikz site. Anyways i have not been there today and probably will have some of the assholes who read this comment on that site for this comment. Even if she is to retire and she is my favorite I have other favorites besides her. Learned my lessen about contacting these broads from tifa. I will never contact twitter or speculate again for these white knight assholes will become cyber bullies brave ones behind a keyboard but would never face someone in person and say the things they say. Anyways she has a new name HiddenCamsLA she is going by. If she reads this she will probably change this.

shes quitting cuz you keep stalking her.

dave524x

I dunno about that, but I think Dave should probably take a break from this girl for a while... The amount of energy he puts into caring about this stuff is a little concerning to be honest.

dave64

No luck finding anything new. I did join her patreon site even though there was some good things it is not worth it did the ten dollar one

billyboy666

A 672MB (1h42m) video was posted on volafile yesterday, from 1st nov.
Downloading it now - hopefully not just a lame public vid (but probably will be a lame public vid)

EDIT: Video was lame. Not worth the download.

Last edited by a moderator:

Braxton

I switched to the $1 tier on Patreon. It's one thing to be busy and not have time to produce new content. But to not even communicate at all with her customers is a joke. Making enough to pay her rent and can't even pop in to say hello more than 1 or 2 times a month.

dave64

Im starting to really think this woman is a bitch and her followers are possibly mental health consumers. There is this one asshole that everywhere my name appears he says "fuck you dave" says im autistic and all sorts of cyber bullying. Just another asshole brave behind a keyboard

dave524x

Im starting to really think this woman is a bitch and her followers are possibly mental health consumers. There is this one asshole that everywhere my name appears he says "fuck you dave" says im autistic and all sorts of cyber bullying. Just another asshole brave behind a keyboard
you're an easy target, dave. It's time for you to take a break.

fattestfatboy

its post like this, that make people do posts like that.

dave64

When does she do her shows now?? and what name is she going under also. I want ton try and see the shows not record them but see them

dave64

I have noticed that the newer tif vids are not on anon anymore nor can they be found. I have talked to guys that would buy them (dont know why). What is the deal they used to be put up now none ?????