DreamyDelores aka Tifatalksalot

dave64

I have noticed that the newer tif vids are not on anon anymore nor can they be found. I have talked to guys that would buy them (dont know why). What is the deal they used to be put up now none ?????
One thing I have noticed, that Tifa is becoming more dismissive of her fans. She will say she is going to be on , then she does not show up. Her patreon site ( I did join) is a fucking ripoff. I think she is letting her success go to her head/. This is sad for she comes off as a funny friendly person which is part of the appeal. Also there is these hard core people that are her "brown shirts" white knights whatever that are different. Anyways I like her shows, she is entertaining but I think she will start to lose her fans She ahs to remember that it is the fans that made her, dont forget this Tif if you read this.

dave524x

One thing I have noticed, that Tifa is becoming more dismissive of her fans. She will say she is going to be on , then she does not show up. Her patreon site ( I did join) is a fucking ripoff. I think she is letting her success go to her head/. This is sad for she comes off as a funny friendly person which is part of the appeal. Also there is these hard core people that are her "brown shirts" white knights whatever that are different. Anyways I like her shows, she is entertaining but I think she will start to lose her fans She ahs to remember that it is the fans that made her, dont forget this Tif if you read this.
She's not letting success go to her head, she's selling something that people are willing to buy. I told you that you wouldn't care for the content on there, and you unfortunately had to learn that lesson the hard way. It's just a hot girl on the internet, Dave, don't let it get to you. There are literally millions of them out there

dave64

She's not letting success go to her head, she's selling something that people are willing to buy. I told you that you wouldn't care for the content on there, and you unfortunately had to learn that lesson the hard way. It's just a hot girl on the internet, Dave, don't let it get to you. There are literally millions of them out there
your so right

dave64

I have to say that anon-v is becoming lame not the content they used to download there. I dont expect to see any tifa stuff anytime soon

Invader

Couldnt find it. Help us out Dave.

My Tifa folder is 7.7gb. Maybe we can all help each other complete out collections.

Invader

Help us find the new video you mentioned for a start. :confused:

Tifa shows from December 2017
Date / Length
unknown date 18:57
unknown date 19:43
Jan 30 18:49
Dec 10 21:13/21:14
Dec 5 17:12

dave64

Help us find the new video you mentioned for a start. :confused:

Tifa shows from December 2017
Date / Length
unknown date 18:57
unknown date 19:43
Jan 30 18:49
Dec 10 21:13/21:14
Dec 5 17:12
SO u have these videos now. Of course ill do my best to help u find this please let me be privy to these shows I will search though for these so u have some good ones then

Invader

SO u have these videos now. Of course ill do my best to help u find this please let me be privy to these shows I will search though for these so u have some good ones then

Yes, I have these videos.
And people can post if I have missed any shows or which ones they want uploaded.

dave64

Yes, I have these videos.
And people can post if I have missed any shows or which ones they want uploaded.

is there any way i could pay for some of these videos or some other arrangment for the tifa group gives up nothing hard time locating

Invader

is there any way i could pay for some of these videos or some other arrangment for the tifa group gives up nothing hard time locating
Just let me know which ones you want, and if you have any videos, that are missing from my collection.

dave64

Just let me know which ones you want, and if you have any videos, that are missing from my collection.
I dont have any except the ones on anon-v I definitely will look at the collection u have and see what I can do. This fan base of her's are really tough to converse with. Message me privately I will tell you what i have done

Invader

I'll upload the 3 shows I have later.

Feb 15 missing
Jan 31 Got
Jan 10 missing
Dec 20 missing
Dec 12 Got
Dec 5 Got

dave64

i have a friend whom I have asked to find the ones ur missing. Are any of them posted on anon-v ????