DreamyDelores aka Tifatalksalot

dave524x

Basically there was only one person who capped her group shows, and he hasn't been active here for a few months now, which is why no one has posted any of her new stuff. As far as I know, he's just been busy, and will return if/when he can. There aren't a lot of cappers out there who record group shows as it is, so it's not a surprise to me that there haven't been any recordings recently.

dave64

Basically there was only one person who capped her group shows, and he hasn't been active here for a few months now, which is why no one has posted any of her new stuff. As far as I know, he's just been busy, and will return if/when he can. There aren't a lot of cappers out there who record group shows as it is, so it's not a surprise to me that there haven't been any recordings recently.
Thank you friend for helping me understand what is happening here. I appreciate u much. It makes total sense.

dave64

I try to so twitter with her leaving pleasant ones not giving or asking any personal information just asking when she will do next show but she never responds is this normal. I have never been a pervert or disrespectful to her either. Anyone know her next show time??

dave524x

You shouldn't worry so much Dave... her schedule is pretty sporadic and she logs on like maybe twice a month. Don't stress out if she isn't responding to you, I'm sure she gets lots of tweets and she probably doesn't check twitter much. She probably has another job on the side which takes up most of her time. Just be patient

dave64

You shouldn't worry so much Dave... her schedule is pretty sporadic and she logs on like maybe twice a month. Don't stress out if she isn't responding to you, I'm sure she gets lots of tweets and she probably doesn't check twitter much. She probably has another job on the side which takes up most of her time. Just be patient
I can go for that my friend thank you for letting me now Ill be patient

dave64

I heard that her last show was a kick-ass show. I wish someone would start capping them because if i could i would do it myself just cannot catch her on MFC. Need some help here friends hopefully someone has got her capped

dave64

She actually did respond to my twitter she seems nice. But again I know she will not be a friend not will she be regular contact i just asked about her shows and told her to be careful about giving out too much information about herself due to some sick people out there.

dave524x

wow that sucks that no one is capping the shows I wonder why not
She never gets nude in public, for one. She only teases in group shows. Group shows are not free. That alone will prevent a lot of people from recording her shows. Also, she's on really late at night, like 10 PM her time in California, and it takes her a long time to get to group shows. That means that if someone wants to record the show they either have to stay up very late in the evening or very early in the morning. Your best bet is to hire some guy in Australia to record them for you or something. Combine all of this with her very sporadic cam schedule and it's absolutely no wonder or surprise to me at all that there haven't been any recent recordings.

dave64

The site that anon-v that used to have get her videos from. Yes there ha been no new ones as of recent so i guess no one is recording them right now and that anon-v is gone it is like shit:(

Tr3bliN

i dont think it's the anon-v site, it's a different site that im not aware of...if anyone can tell us what the CWT site is, i would appreciate it very much!

dave64

the website is called camwhores.tv
but they're soo many vids uploaded i can find any new tifa ones
not sure if it was even capped
Yes been on that one before but there is this concept of private and none of the people let you become their friends to even view their videos kinda sucks. I did sign up there. Please keep an eye out for new tif vids for she is great I appreciate ur responses friend