DreamyDelores aka Tifatalksalot

dave64

there is 2 new videos of tifa on cam whores but they are private and only friends of the person can see them. Sometimes people are not so willing to be friends. Looks like she has a group shower show that might be a 1st for her anyone have it???

dave524x

The group shower vid looks new but the copy on camwhores is a fake, it's not a full video, it's just 25 minutes of two different frames/screenshots. Apparently she did a show with a model called "noods_" last week

dave64

The group shower vid looks new but the copy on camwhores is a fake, it's not a full video, it's just 25 minutes of two different frames/screenshots. Apparently she did a show with a model called "noods_" last week
Do you have this video?? her and noods do great shows

dave64

looks like her latest name is "iHeartYouGuys"
Yes you are right about that that is her name. BY thwe way last night i went to that site u gave me called r/9h09uqqg and there are 3 of her vids that are excellant go see them the headings have just abunch of letters and numbers hopefully they are still posted Could not down load them for some reson or I would have got them to u

Groggy

Yes you are right about that that is her name. BY thwe way last night i went to that site u gave me called r/9h09uqqg and there are 3 of her vids that are excellant go see them the headings have just abunch of letters and numbers hopefully they are still posted Could not down load them for some reson or I would have got them to u
Thanks for the heads up! I only found 1 video on this site, however, with a title about seeing "how fast it gets nuked." Fun, but wasn't a great vid. What were the names of the other two? Possible I just didn't see them?

espweb

dave64 say that have 3 videos, I found 4 without the name tifatalksalot, but just 2 are new, the other 2 are from caseycaps, link in previous page.

Videos are:

video 1: Handbras, Dropped Frames & Boredom >>> new shower and paint with noods, but low quality

video 2: 117029 (I'm not sure tha't new)

billyboy666

Thanks for the heads up! I only found 1 video on this site, however, with a title about seeing "how fast it gets nuked." Fun, but wasn't a great vid. What were the names of the other two? Possible I just didn't see them?
FYI, the 3 vids were group shows that were previously posted in the Caseys Caps 4 thread (and anonv). Nothing new.

But, the tifa/noods group show is up on Anon-v, postsed yesterday. "Tifatalksalot Group Show 4". Half and hour of body paint and shower show.

EDIT: looks like it was posted twice, second time as "nontoxicwaste likes painting with asian chicks". Not sure if one is better quality than the other.

dave64

FYI, the 3 vids were group shows that were previously posted in the Caseys Caps 4 thread (and anonv). Nothing new.

But, the tifa/noods group show is up on Anon-v, postsed yesterday. "Tifatalksalot Group Show 4". Half and hour of body paint and shower show.
I loved it Im hoping that Tif gets even more bolder as time goes on

dave64

hwat do you ean I thought she did not do these things so when she did these privates did she go full nude or the NN stuff??