DreamyDelores aka Tifatalksalot

dave524x

I can confirm that that file is her most recent public show, meaning there's no nudity at all. I wouldn't bother downloading it unless you're interested in hearing her talk to people in her chat.

dave64

If anyone has a premium upstore account you can download (and hopefully re-share with us) her latest public show here https://upstore.net/FFc9pzE

She will be posting some new pictures shortly on Patreon (has voting to decide what to post, most popular gets posted for $10 tier). Hopefully someone will be willing to share that as well. I'm in for the $5.
cant download it cause it is for premium users

dave64

I think I saw some pictures of tifa from her private site and It is a crock of shit. I really thought she was going to do the full monty. When she does go more risque I will become member of her site But right now shit

Josepha

I was Patreon $10 for the 1st 2 months and i stopped it, because 3 half of nipple pics for 2 months, it's really short while she usually goes topless in group on MFC, i think i would become a member back when she will decide to post at least one pic a week, i guess for $10 it's well paid, but ok because it's her...

dave64

Id there any new tifa stuff out there. I heard the patreon stuff is lame. I put a challenge out there to tifa. Tifa if you read this which I believe you do, if you do & I mean one totally nude video live chat anything Ill join your group the full ten dollars a month, ill never ever ask for bootleg videos again nor will i mention your name except to endorse your site and MFC. In fact I will be your ally and try to get pirate videos off the net for u DEAL TIFA ?????

RandomAct

I was Patreon $10 for the 1st 2 months and i stopped it, because 3 half of nipple pics for 2 months, it's really short while she usually goes topless in group on MFC, i think i would become a member back when she will decide to post at least one pic a week, i guess for $10 it's well paid, but ok because it's her...
Her page feels like actual robbery, tbh. I'm already paid for this month, but cancelling. Well re-up when there is something to get excited about.

dave64

Her page feels like actual robbery, tbh. I'm already paid for this month, but cancelling. Well re-up when there is something to get excited about.
Hey bro this is why I have not even subscribed yet. What is really fucked up is that she has die hard fans and is just stringing us along. But again she can do what she wants. Some dude from some asian site told me that my challenge to tifa is lame. I guess there was all sorts of shit said about it. All I can say is that I can say anything I want and if you dont like it tough shit. Thank you random acts for your heads-up

dave524x

Dave, you've gotta relax, man. Tifa is a cute girl but I don't think she's worth all the stress and excitement, y'know? If you're looking for a full nude model, I don't think Tifa is your girl. She only teases because that's exactly what she can get away with. Why go full nude or explicit at all when all these guys are paying her a monthly fee to show half a nipple? As long as guys continue to give her money for doing what she's doing, that's all that she'll continue doing. Not that there's anything wrong with that -- good for her for finding a balance that works for her, it's certainly not easy, and she got lucky -- but you can't keep obsessing over her like this, it's not healthy.

dave64

Dave, you've gotta relax, man. Tifa is a cute girl but I don't think she's worth all the stress and excitement, y'know? If you're looking for a full nude model, I don't think Tifa is your girl. She only teases because that's exactly what she can get away with. Why go full nude or explicit at all when all these guys are paying her a monthly fee to show half a nipple? As long as guys continue to give her money for doing what she's doing, that's all that she'll continue doing. Not that there's anything wrong with that -- good for her for finding a balance that works for her, it's certainly not easy, and she got lucky -- but you can't keep obsessing over her like this, it's not healthy.
This is not an obsession my friend this is a distraction from mundane life. It is fun and I can take it or leave it. if she would go off the air I would become a fan of someone else or maybe not. Anyways I appreciate you concern. Like I said this is a fun diversion for me.

dave64

I have not seen anything concerning our lady here maybe the white knight security force is on the job

dave524x

She hasn't been on cam since July 26th, and she only does anything interesting in group shows, which people rarely record and post. Not sure what you're expecting to see

lechaudlapin888

I subscribed 10$/month and still not even got accepted following her on twitter yet lol wtf

will unsubscribe when this period ends. I'm a big fan but her patreons contents are really lame tho