DreamyDelores aka Tifatalksalot

dave64

I subscribed 10$/month and still not even got accepted following her on twitter yet lol wtf

will unsubscribe when this period ends. I'm a big fan but her patreons contents are really lame tho
that is sad that her site has not ived up to what others thought it would

Equalizer

If she makes money going the way she is, why should she change? Look how many of the Top Ten Miss MFC models each month are either non-nude/ non-nude in public or TruePri only nude.

RandomAct

I mean, she's actually GAINED patrons since I cancelled, and she hasn't had a single update in almost 2 weeks. It's a great hustle if you can pull it off.

billyboy666

Looks like there's a new group vid up on anonv, titled "boring shit".
Some good teasing - sheer skirt with what appears to be some dildo riding.

Another video is up now: "Slightrly Less Boring Shit". Looks like there's some hitachi action this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

leon.munch

^ Sounds like the same two vids as posted here in Casey's caps thread. The titles you've given are pretty apt though.
The dildo riding doesn't look like dildo riding to me, I don't think it is inserted, so it is more grinding/rubbing, nothing visible anyhow, the sheer skirt is not that sheer. There's the usual boob tease later with covered nipples (with one or two brief slips) and some carefully hidden pussy play. All in all, nothing to get excited about, she's shown more in other vids.

The other vid is slightly better, plenty of boob action, lots of hand-bra, but a few nip slips along the way (why the obsession with hiding the nips I just don't understand). Lots of landing strip visible, and a couple VERY brief pussy flashes (or at least what counts as a flash in these vids, be prepared to look closely for a millisecond).
Altogether more interesting, but ultimately, same old same old, nothing graphic, again she's shown more before, don't take it as a sign she's becoming any more bold and moving towards full on nudity or any such thing.

dave64

I say she is going more towards the "full monty". These vids were not too bad and thank you for the ones who put them up. Anyways I am still, hearing her patron site if a rip off. IF she continues this she will loose members. She will either go full nude n which case she will gain new members till she decides to retire it or her site will die due to this hustle she is pulling. Hope she goes full nude and makes it rich.

dave524x

>IF she continues this she will loose members

No she won't. She's doing far better than most models do and she is barely showing anything to get there. I guarantee you, this is all she will ever do

RandomAct

Just a heads up. If you have posted in this thread, she has probably blocked you from joining her page. I just tried to make a pledge to see her new content and I'm blocked. So there ya go.

dave524x

Just a heads up. If you have posted in this thread, she has probably blocked you from joining her page. I just tried to make a pledge to see her new content and I'm blocked. So there ya go.
Not sure how she'd know who you are based on your name here, unless you use the same username or something. Besides, it's not like any of us are actually _sharing_ content, we're just viewing it. Hell, I'd join her groups more often if she actually signed online at a time that I'm awake, but for some reason she likes choosing 10 PM on the west coast, which I'm sure really limits her audience...

RandomAct

Not sure how she'd know who you are based on your name here, unless you use the same username or something. Besides, it's not like any of us are actually _sharing_ content, we're just viewing it. Hell, I'd join her groups more often if she actually signed online at a time that I'm awake, but for some reason she likes choosing 10 PM on the west coast, which I'm sure really limits her audience...
Probably has a way to do so by IP, because I tried a few different ways with the same result.

dave524x

Probably has a way to do so by IP, because I tried a few different ways with the same result.
There's no chance she has access to your IP, at all. She'd need to have access to not only the server logs here, but a way to ban you by IP on Patreon, and you'd have a better chance of hooking up with Gal Gadot or the Queen of England than that happening

dave64

Im sorry about that even though I like her she can be a bitch

dave64

Two days ago, so that might be the issue.
So was you ever able to get through to her site?? I cant see her banning someone who is going to give her money. If you were going to join her sight I do not see her refusing she is like any camer, she wants the money unless she is a special kind of crazy

RandomAct

I tried again a day or two ago with the same result. It may not be as a result of posting here, but I'm def blocked by her since I pledged to another Patreon site.