Exciting video - Footjob 4

Ramzes

Lauren's Footjob Marathon

Lauren had fun learning how to give a proper footjob with Storm, but now she feels she's ready to try it solo! Storm also taught her how much fun it is to tease a cock and Lauren really wants to explore that as well. She wants to see how long she can keep a man on the edge of cumming with just her sexy size 8 feet. Looking sexy in her summer dress, Lauren removes her flip flops and starts rubbing her sweaty soles ALL OVER his cock. Her silky soles have him hard in no time. She applies baby oil to her ridiculously soft feet and starts milking him between her soles. His erection reaches boiling point a couple minutes later, but Lauren promptly shuts him down. She abruptly switches techniques, never quite allowing him to achieve release. She plays with his rock hard cock, roling it under soles and gripping it with her toes. She continues to tease and edge him for over 17 MINUTES!! By the time she decides to let him cum, his dick is red, sore and harder than a rock! She expertly milks his cock with her toes, sighing with pleasure as he blows his load all over her sexy feet.

Size: 166 Mb
Time: 00:17:52
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/007283f82ee77/2290FJ.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramzes

Sofie Reyez - Decorating for the Holidays

Sofie Reyez is filled with youthful exuberance preparing for the big holiday. She's brought out boxes of Christmas decorations to put up around the house. Unfortunately her mother has to work late, so stepdad offers to help out. Sofie shows off her new pedicure and stepdad can't take his eyes and hands off her pretty little feet. A foot massage turns into toe sucking as these two become even closer than ever before. Blame it on the holiday spirit of giving if you want, but Sofie soon has her adorable feet wrapped around stepdad's hard cock. She rubs and tugs that boner with her long toes and wide soles. Stepdad loves this family time and shortly spurts a load onto the amazingly sexy feet of Sofie Reyez.

Size: 202 Mb
Time: 00:15:28

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/a6f3fd3dce344/2291FJ.mp4

Ramzes

Princess Ellie Idol and Taurus Angel - Footjob With Friends

My friend Taurus and I walk in on you looking at pictures of feet again. We jump on the bed with you, and confront you about your new infatuation with my friend's feet. Every time she's over barefoot or in sandals, you stare. Today I'm giving you a special treat, a dream come true! Your wonderful girlfriend is going to give you a footjob and her good friend is going to join in on the fun. After all, what's better than footjobs with friends?

Size: 174 Mb
Time: 00:17:59

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/3bc58492731b2/2293FJ.mp4

Ramzes

Daughter's Hot Friend

Today while my daughter was out, her friend from college came by. While waiting, she sat on the couch to watch TV with me and rested her sexy pantyhose covered legs in my lap. I was trying to behave myself but she took off her shoes and put her sexy size 9 feet under the blanket and right against my crotch and I got instantly hard. I could feel her soft toes gently wiggling against my hardening cock under the blanket. It wasn't long before I removed the blanket to admire the sexy feet she placed in my lap. She's such a tease and had no problem with my hands on her long legs and my lips all over her delicate feet as I raised them to my face. With my pants undone, she took my cock between the arches of her pantyhose covered feet and rubbed them up and down my shaft. She wrapped her legs around my head and placed her feet on my boner to massage me some more, bringing me to the edge several times. Next she positioned herself on the back of the couch to continue jerking me off with her perfect soles, toes and arches. When she laid down in front of me, the sight of her sexy wrinkled soles rubbing my hard cock made me shoot a big messy load that landed on her feet and all the way up her thighs.

Size: 288 Mb
Time: 00:24:52
Video: MP4 720x406

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/2c8a34740f369/2298FJ.mp4

Ramzes

Mistress Jinx - Ex-Wife Squeezes Him Dry Again

The ex-wife, Mistress Jinx, is prone to showing up unannounced. Even as the ex, she loves to expose how she can still wield power over her former husband with her pretty little feet. It doesn't matter that his wife might arrive any minute, Jinx is in control and this guy is unable to make smart decisions whenever she takes off her shoes. He bows down and worships her sexy petite feet. He gets so hard when Jinx offers to jerk him off with her feet. This man's wife might walk in at any minute, but this only heightens his excitement. Mistress Jinx grasps his hard cock with her soft feet and works that pole like a pro. This helpless fellow is gasping for breath as he wiggles in excitement. Mistress Jinx rubs and tugs with her warm, talented feet until he spews a huge load halfway across the room. The deed done, he remembers the wife is on the way home and hurries to put Jinx out and clean up the mess.

Size: 326 Mb
Time: 00:09:59
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/8e140b156a994/2301FJ.mp4

Ramzes

Marilyn Mansion - First Time Footjob

Sexy sweetheart Marilyn Mansion is just back from the nail salon with a fresh pedicure. After the intense scrubbing her petite feet are super sensitive. She enjoys having her small feet kissed, licked and worshiped. She can't sit still because her soft soles are very ticklish. The gentleman proceeds slowly, showing her feet very sensual, passionate attention. Marilyn's soft voice makes the scene so much more intimate. This is her first time at giving a footjob and she voices her hopes that it'll be good. She wraps those tiny feet around that big cock and goes to work. This might be her first time jerking a dick with her feet, but she certainly knows how to please a man and takes to the art of footjob like a natural. Marilyn is enamored with watching his thick boner slide between her soles and enjoys the way it feels on her amateur feet. She turns around to stroke him from reverse and he has a wonderful view of her gorgeous ass. The man can't resist dipping his fingers into her tight twat while she squeezes his stiffie with her sexy little feet. She's so happy when he shoots a warm load of cum onto her perfect little feet. Marilyn Mansion has learned a new way to pleasure a man. Let's hope she'll do this a lot more!

Size: 782 Mb
Time: 00:22:01

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/d5fd0f85e4e84/2303FJ.mp4

Ramzes

Early Ejaculation after Nylon Feet Strokes feat

Hi, foot fetish guys! Long time no see. It has been a while since my previous foot fetish clip, so my hubby has been on sexual abstinence for weeks! Therefore he was totally excited for this nylon footjob. In the first part, you can see me stroke his cocky with my nylon feet. I play with his balls while I pet his penis. In no time, his cock gets hard.
But as soon as I grab his cock between my toes, I can feel that he is at the edge of cumming. I give him a nylon footjob for a minute or so before he cannot hold semen any longer. He cums in abundance and my nylon feet are covered in semen...

Size: 752 Mb
Time: 00:06:26

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/a8b4de8d7e5cd/2305FJ.mp4