Fetish video - Armpits 5

Ramzes

Goddess Ivy Grey - Husband Turned Armpit and Tit Slave

I come home from working out with the girls to find My husband slumped over the kitchen counter. He tells me that he lost his job today and doesn't think he'll be able to get it back. Heated, I decide to shrink him down into My tiny helpless slave. I tell him his new job will worshipping and pleasing My giant body every day, for the rest of his little life. I punish and stuff him into My bra and My sweaty armpits, ab using him since he is no longer worth anything.

Size: 297 Mb
Time: 00:15:24
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Goddess Natalie - Armpit worship training

When it comes to armpits, they're very sensitive and need lots of special attention. You can't just lick them like that, without being careful enough and without the adequate training. So today, I'm going to instruct both you and my roomate to properly lick and worship my sweaty armpits!

I just got back from the gym, so they're extra stinky and smelly, but you shouldn't care, cause after all...any sacrifice or effort is worth it when you do it to make your Goddess happy, isn't that so? Well, go ahead and impress me today, little one! I want you to do your very best in following my instructions!

You can lick the screen if you have to, I don't mind lol Smiley just make sure you don't touch yourself at all while you watch, because I want today to be all about me and nothing else! You will get your rewards later on, if you're a good boy..as always!

Size: 531 Mb
Time: 00:09:06
Video: MP4 1904x1088

Download

Ramzes

Goddess Ivy - He Loves every Inch of Her

Introducing gorgeous 6' tall Goddess Ivy. One look at her and men are instantly putty in her hands. In this scene Ivy is on the bed with her legs extended so this slave can show his devotion by worshiping her amazing feet. Foot addicts would crawl over glass to have a taste of them. "Good pet" she tells him as he licks up and down each sole, from heel to toes. Goddess has just finished trampling the slave and is tired so she lays down and directs him to now get his tongue in between each toe. As she lays back she lifts her arms to reveal her sexy hairy armpits. "Oh, I'm smelly" she says.

"You're going to get an extra treat" she tells her slvt, telling him to crawl over. She makes him sniff and asks him how it smells. The slave says it smells so good. The camera moves to the other exposed armpit and Goddess Ivy says if you were there you could do this pit. "It must be so tasty" she says to the slave and she tells him because he has been working so hard for her that this is his reward. She comments that she likes this slave because he is dumb and obedient. As she tells the slave to crawl to the other side she wiggles her feet and spreads her toes to the camera and then tells the slave to kiss them on his way back. He now attends to her second armpit and she tells him she will wash the sweat on his tongue down with her golden nectar later. She comments about the pain he must be in as she keeps him in constant chastity. The slaves long tongue licks up and down her pits and Goddess Ivy talks to him throughout, her words keeping him and likely you aroused throughout. As she sends him away she tells him to stop on the way and to sniff her ass. He eagerly buries his nose in the crack of her ass and sniff for all he is worth.

Size: 692 Mb
Time: 00:07:24
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Ramzes

Talia Tate - Fuzzy Pits Worship

I like to surround myself with texture. Plush and silky textiles really ignite my senses and I know in a way it does for you too. That's what brought you here today. The alluring glimpse of my fuzz drew you right in. My hairy armpits are far too tantalizing for you to resist. Go ahead and bury your face in there, absorb my aroma...let it permeate your nostrils and cling to your skin like cologne. I want you to be owned by my scent. I know you're tingling and throbbing for my body hair, so go ahead and stroke while you inhale and worship my furry pits.

Size: 281 Mb
Time: 00:06:58
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Last edited: