Filefox support

Any idea why I can't upload files to Filefox? Just signed up for an account (3 month VIP Premium) but when I try to upload a file, it bumps me back to "My Account" page. I've tried it with several browsers (Chrome, Brave & Firefox) and even with my VPN off.

plummer123

@FileFox Greetings, a few weeks ago I attempted to renew with a bitcoin payment, however it didn't get applied to my account. I tried emailing support but have not heard back.

Any help would be appreciated! Cheers. I can send my account email in PM.

Wayne01

@FileFox Hello, I just noticed I got auto billed for the continuation of my membership to your site. So I logged on to look for a place to turn this off and could not find one. I want the membership but do not want charges just appearing on my credit card. Some help on stopping this would be appreciated. The billing name that comes up is MagatonWeb.com.

Jeremy77

HI,

Why are there such high transaction fees? Taking paypal for example
PREMIUM ACCOUNT 365 DAYS
$89.95 USD
TRANSACTION FEE
$20 USD
TOTAL
$109.95 USD

that's an 18.19% transaction fee? Can you give me break down of that fee please?

glen1399

I keep getting a page that says simply "connection Limit" after hitting the download button in free mode. then the timer gets reset for several hours untill next available download.
has been happening for at least three days. and its just filefox , keep to share and others have no problem.

Red Baron

Is anybody else having problems logging in to their FileFox account? I've been locked out all day (my subscription is up-to-date).
No response from support team .

stonecold1

I keep getting a page that says simply "connection Limit" after hitting the download button in free mode. Have not been able to download anything since Sunday.Any help would be great.