Filefox support

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I don't know if it can be of any help, but I found downloading speed is extremely low if I use the standard browser-integrated downloader, while it increases significantly with a download manager. I use filefox and downthemall add-on and my downloading speed increased x3 - x4. Not reaching the top speed of my internet connection, but still a decent improve

SAN

FileFox

@SAN, thanks for the feedback. Yes, it might be a temporary solution, but we are working on the issue to get back good speed for all download methods.

fasicad

@SAN, thanks for the feedback. Yes, it might be a temporary solution, but we are working on the issue to get back good speed for all download methods.
Thanks my friend, we appreciate your assistance. The frustration I feel is pretty strong, considering I am paying a premium for access that is going wasted because I cannot complete downloads unless I leave my computer on for 3-4 hours and even then, the slightest hiccup causes it to stall. I know I am not the only one, by far, but I really am hoping something can be done for the premium members that have respectfully endured this with patience.

meyer2

Ni
Thanks my friend, we appreciate your assistance. The frustration I feel is pretty strong, considering I am paying a premium for access that is going wasted because I cannot complete downloads unless I leave my computer on for 3-4 hours and even then, the slightest hiccup causes it to stall. I know I am not the only one, by far, but I really am hoping something can be done for the premium members that have respectfully endured this with patience.
Nicely and respectfully said. It's been almost a month since the first (unbelieved) reports of a problem.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Of course I count on your efforts to resolve this issue definitively, mine was intended more as "a tip for premium users" ;)

spork666

So far this morning my speed has been around 4.5MB/s so excellent! Assuming this is fixed a big thank you to the FileFox support guys!

FileFox

Dear members,

We have resolved all issues with download speed. Maybe it wasn't so fast as you expected, but we really worked hard to do this as soon as possible. Anyway, all premium users should have good download speed now. Please accept our apologies about this issue. We will provide extra premium days for affected users as compensation. All what you need is contact our support and ask about this.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

bandmyballs

So...after filefox speeds were such a problem, it seems as though new files (not old reposted ones) are available for less than 1 day. IS this a way to prevent more concurrent downloads - which make filefox speed faster? Seems in the past file download links worked for a LOT longer- especially with K2S. I am sure they lasted for several days, except maybe Hegre files. What is the deal??? If i cannot download a file from 24 hours ago - why did i pay for a premium filefox membership????? CAN I GET MY $$$$ BACK????