Filefox switch from K2S..

eyechaser

I don't understand how you can ask people to buy keep2share accounts to support this forum and then switch to another host. At the very least, keep using the hosts people are supporting this place with and provide links via both hosts. This is the third time you have done this while I have been here. Now again my keep2share account is virtually worthless for 95% of the threads I follow here. I can assure you I will not be purchasing another membership through this site again.

Putin1

I learned long ago that they do what they want and don't care what the members think. Don't bother complaining as it will fall on deaf ears.

inteltelex

its a big pain in the butt to even get a prem membership to that crap host filefox. the 2 best that are user friendly are k2s and depfile in my opinion

CAgunslinger

guess i'm not the only one who's had problems with Filefox.. i've tried about five times and can't. no my cc/bank blocking either

guess i'm not the only one who's had problems with Filefox.. i've tried about five times and can't. no my cc/bank blocking either
I would try a reseller:
https://filefox.cc/reseller

A lot of them use Paypal, which is what I would recommend over a CC. But if you go that route, check each one to get the best price.

inteltelex

getting a premium account for filefox is worthless. i finally got one but their traffic limit sucks compared to k2s or depfile. once you reach limit, you cannot get anything else for 3 days plus the speed you get also sucks. even uploaded.to is better than this crap host

Silicate

They certainly seem to be all in on filefox, perhaps they have a stake in it? Virtually everything I'm really interested in save for two that I hesitate to mention for fear that they too might be moved to ff are now exclusively on ff. I tried to get an account, with three different cards... I just hope that my numbers don't get stolen as a result. I may try again with PayPal but as I have lifetime k2s and fboom and have found another forum/blog with unrelated items of interest that uses fboom exclusively at least I get to use it for something and don't feel like I've wasted my money. Now if I could just find some place to use k2s, I'd be happy.

I can't complain, really. Technically I don't subscribe to this site... I was just induced to subscribe to premium accounts and did the lifetime because re-upping was simply too much trouble (and getting increasingly more so all the time.). If there was a simpler, more transparent process available I'd be less reluctant to jump aboard these new platforms. And I've been on a few; Uploaded, Upstore, Depfile, Rapidshare, two others I can't even remember the names of. But I didn't get on the last bandwagon, and remember what happened to it? Kaput. I just have this feeling that filefox will go the way of the dodo soon enough. But I could be wrong. But if I do sub it won't be for a year, I'll tell you that.