Fisting & Dildo - Hard Deep Penetration in HD [New Updates]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fs777

Marias savage anal ruination / January 25th, 2019 / New

Get ready for another obscene update starring our most outrageous anal 'Queen Maria', double fisted and fucked in her cavernous, gaping ass with gargantuan dildos and bottles! If you're a hardcore anal destruction enthusiast then you don't want to miss this movie, which is definitely one of Marias most extreme! Just when we thought her greedy anus couldn't get any bigger or looser, she totally shocks us with this thrilling scene. See her bent over on all fours as her boyfriend twists, thrusts and punches both hist fists together, relentlessly in and out of her ass, making it fart, drool and gape profusely, but she's not finished there! Our insatiable Brazilian slut is still craving more extreme penetrations, so he blasts her butt hole with a huge champagne bottle, then she impales herself on her new XXXL 'Dragon' dildo insanely deep and destroys her ass even further beyond return!

Tags: queen, bottle, dildo, gape, gaping, extreme, double fist, maria, anal, outrageous

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:19
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: mp4
File Size: 603 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/119715a7481b1/Marias_savage_anal_ruination.mp4

fs777

Insatiable fist fucking teen / January 25th, 2019 / New

This thrilling debut movie stars a beautiful new blond teen 'Annika', having her loose cunt throughly fisted and wrecked by her boyfriend till she reaches several intense orgasms! It's not her first time being fisted and it definitely wont be her last. This insatiable teen slut is a self confessed, exclusive fisting and large insertion whore and we love watching her sweet pussy stretched to its limits. Her boyfriend eases his whole hand wrist deep in her slobbering cunt and progressively picks up the pace, till he's slamming her hole with intense speed. Hard twisting thrusts penetrate deep inside her snatch, making her scream as her body quivers in ecstasy, then she opens her mouth and lays in wait as her boyfriend jerks his cock and dumps a heavy cumshot in her throat, which she gobbles down with a happy smile on her pretty face!

Tags: fist fuck, teen, loose, blond

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:13:47
File Size: 1.12 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/336f05de93cc7/Insatiable_fist_fucking_teen.mp4

fs777

Teen XL horse cock orgasms / January 25th, 2019 / New

Our gorgeous and perverse new amateur model 'Kerry' returns in this extreme insertion movie, stuffing her greedy holes insanely hard with another gigantic horse dildo! This hot young babe is totally obsessed with equine cocks, and its mind blowing to watch just how far she'll go for the ultimate orgasm. Her dream is to spend a day in a stable being inseminated by multiple stallions, till her ruined holes drool profusely with horse sperm! Thankfully she has an arsenal of life like horse dildos to fuck herself senseless on a routine basis and thats precisely what she does in this movie. Her massive toy has an extremely thick shaft long enough to reach her stomach, and thats pretty much where she's aiming for. Enjoy watching 'Kerry' blast her massive dildo obscenely deep in both her holes, till she's gasping for breath and tears of ecstasy stream down her pretty face, then repeats the process several times, till her quivering body succumbs to exhaustion!

Tags: dildo, orgasm, teen, toy, extreme, amateur

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:05:45
File Size: 397 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/a15c3cd2893f3/Teen_XL_horse_cock_orgasms.mp4

fs777

Tabbys punch fist orgasms / January 25th, 2019 / New

Our lascivious amateur fisting fanatic 'Tabby' stars in her most intense punch fisting penetration movie, enjoying several explosive orgasms till her sloppy cunt meat is a red raw gaping wreck! The sloshing sounds her pussy makes as her hubby slams it with his clenched fist are so arousing to hear, and Tabby demands he fists her harder and faster throughout this thrilling scene! The penetration is intense, full blown thrusts of her husbands fist punching completely in and out of her splattering cunt, making it gape in an almost permanent state. This is exactly the severe cunt destruction Tabby thrives on, being used as a shameless, extreme fisting whore makes her pussy sopping wet and her body overcome with euphoric bliss. 'Wreck That Pussy' she screams, as she pulls her cunt open with both hands whilst punch fucked insanely hard, making her erupt with pools of piss in several back to back, body shattering orgasms!

Tags: gape, gaping, piss, extreme, amateur, punch, punch fist, tabby

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:00
File Size: 538 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/ed9c55c9154d4/Tabbys_punch_fist_orgasms.mp4

fs777

Gartersex / fist and fuck huge cock until I explode

I get right down to business in this video and instantly fist my pussy. I am so horny and wet already I use my other hand to really push my own fist as deep as I can into my pussy and pump it deep and hard. Grab my vibrator and the 7.5 inches WIDE white dildo and take it all the way deep. Fuck faces and moans as I pleasure my pussy with that huge cock stuffing myself full but still not full enough. I finish my pussy off with the black dildo that is 9.5 inches wide and it does not take long for me to explode on that monster dick. Body shaking orgasm on that BBC..... SUCH a size queen

Tags: BBC, Big Toys, Fisting, Orgasms, Kink

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:08:10
File Size: 837 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/71763112a0440/Gartersex_-_fist_and_fuck_huge_cock_until_I_explode.mp4

fs777

Brooke Dillinger / Cock Safari Fucking Through Jungle

Shot in HD with Canon EOS 80D - Brooke is on Safari!! Watch me FUCK my way through the jungle one exotic cock after another!!! Spit roasted by a giraffe and hyena!! Double penetrated with a giraffe cock in my pussy and hyena cock pounding my ass and filling it with cum!! Lots of girls probably dream of riding an elephant or zebra but I bet most of them wouldn't imagine riding them like I do!!! I LOVE how these HUGE cocks fill my pussy up! The elephants trunk and cock stretch my pussy to the MAX. I think the elephant cock is by far the biggest dick my pussy has ever wrapped itself around! Lots of orgasms and an AMAZING time fucking my way through the jungle while on safari

Tags: Anal, Anal Masturbation, Double Penetration, Facials, Gangbangs

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:29:21
File Size: 427 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/68bf288bfef88/Brooke_Dillinger_-_Cock_Safari_Fucking_Through_Jungle.mp4

fs777

Velvet Gloves, A Fisting Compilation

Marica Hase does as she's told and Dana DeArmond commands her to fist her ass. Dana gets her ass in the air and Marica gets to it and digs two fingers from each hand into Dana's beautiful ass and spreads her hole like a speculum. She tongue fucks Dana's ass and Dana grabs Marica's hand and jams it in there. Dana uses Marica's hand like a dildo and fucks herself with it until she cums hard with an Hitachi pressed up against her clit. In the next scene Tori Avano is next up to take a fist from Dee Williams. Dee slips in a few fingers at first and when she's knuckle deep inside Tori's asshole, Tori says she cant take any more. Tori regains composure and tells Dee to send it and soon Dee is wrist deep inside and Tori's asshole cums hard. Dee moves over to Syren De Mer and slides her whole fist inside her ass and licks Syren's pussy while she fist fucks her stretched asshole. In the next scene we have the legendary anal queen Casey Calvert completely naked on her back with her legs spread. Jenna Sativa kneels down next to her and lubes up her hand. She slowly slides it inside Casey's ass and Casey cums hard with Jenna's whole fist inside. Next up is the cute and sexy Alexa Nova who gets fisted in her yoga studio by London River. Alexa returns the favor and gets London face down and ass up. Alexa stretches London out with her fist and even gets eight fingers inside. Then Anna De Ville fists her own ass at the request of her Dom, London river who then gets her own ass fisted by Anna. For the grande finale we have Aiden Starr who has on the backs, Cheyenne Jewel and Kimberly Woods. Their legs are spread and Aiden puts a fist in each of their asses and has them both screaming, laughing and cumming from getting their asses fisted

Alexa Nova, London River, Marica Hase, Dana DeArmond, Casey Calvert, Jenna Sativa, Syren de Mer, Dee Williams, Aiden Starr, Kimber Woods, Cheyenne Jewel, Tori Avano, Anna De Ville

Tags: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Vibrator, Toys, Stockings, Bondage, Flogging

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 01:07:30
File Size: 2.41 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/e13cf61f09e50/Velvet_Gloves__A_Fisting_Compilation__720p.mp4

fs777

Tweetney / Slutty schoolgirls toy

A video of me in my little pink school girl outfit riding a big red toy and cumming multiple times. I also write on my forehead and tummy. My vagina also appear to be quite creamy the whole time

Tags: School Girl, 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Riding, Big Toys, Creamy

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:19:24
Resolution: 3840x2160
File Size: 3.03 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/a7073bb115f1f/Tweetney_-_Slutty_schoolgirls_toy.mp4

fs777

Sheena Shaw / Bubbles the finale

Shortly after posting the panties from Bubbles for sale, indeed they did sell... but my Bubbles series did so well for me and I am so fond of these panties that I decided to quick do a little panty stuffing video to see them off to their new Lover ;) This video was shot quickly at the end of another set I'd been working on for the day... It is about 7 minutes of panty stuffing in pile driver and perhaps another two minutes of a bit more panty play followed by some fantastic farting (if that's what you're into... and apparently, a good many of you are at least curious). I will apologize in advance for the subdued sound in the video... the cicadas have been atrocious by my house this year and I HAVE to lower the volume (not entirely) as to keep them from being an overbearing factor in the video

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:06
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 339 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/36f7b5ef81e50/Sheena_Shaw_-_Bubbles_the_finale.mp4

fs777

Sheena Shaw / Knot gagging

I've pulled out the doggy dicks for the last time; I dp'ed them and now they've got to go to new homes... Anybody want a rescue (wink). This video has a strong spit theme; there's A LOT of spit play, gagging, and wet and messy mouth stretching going on in the first half... I had to get these boys WET in order to get them both in my holes at the same time. As a reward for my slutty stretching session, I cheated and pulled out the hitachi (which makes me cum in like two minutes ALWAYS... Sorry, I just can't last when it's so good)

Tags: spit, spitplay, gag, knot, knotted, wetandmessy

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:10:18
File Size: 379 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/2d3e644c82aff/Sheena_Shaw_-_Knot_gagging.mp4

fs777

Sheena Shaw / Tunnel plug play to gape and prolapse

One of my FAVORITE toys of all time... Cum watch as I slowly work my hole open to a nice big gape, letting you peek inside my wet, warm, secret places ;) This scene culminates in my biggest prolapse yet (and you get to get right up in there to enjoy it up close)

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:13:40
File Size: 505 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/e9ad979229935/Sheena_Shaw_-_Tunnel_plug_play_to_gape_and_prolapse.mp4

fs777

Sheena Shaw / Tunnel plug play to gape and prolapse

One of my FAVORITE toys of all time... Cum watch as I slowly work my hole open to a nice big gape, letting you peek inside my wet, warm, secret places ;) This scene culminates in my biggest prolapse yet (and you get to get right up in there to enjoy it up close)

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:13:40
File Size: 505 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/e9ad979229935/Sheena_Shaw_-_Tunnel_plug_play_to_gape_and_prolapse.mp4

fs777

Sheena Shaw / Whipped cream whoopees custom video

I was so excited to get this custom video request because I LOVE playing with the sweet stuff... However, after recently learning that putting the cans of whipped cream up your tush is actually poisonous, I had to get creative with my whipped cream filling (pshhh, homemade is best anyways). This video is a bit extreme in nature I suppose, or maybe just playfully me; my perspective's obviously tainted ;) Eleven and a half minutes of messy whipped cream anal insertion and its' air pressurized release ;) There's a little fisting in there, a creamy rosebud at the end. A yummy video if you're into this sort of thing

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:11:36
File Size: 430 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/ece64e2de9846/Sheena_Shaw_-_Whipped_cream_whoopees_custom_video.mp4

fs777

Sheena Shaw / Milk my Ass

A video for the milk lovers of the world... Let me be your Milk Maid! Milk my Ass. There's rarely a thing I love more than being filled up with sweet, white, sticky marshmallows... letting them melt and then pushing out as much of that tasty marshmallow cream as I can, which I then eagerly lap up. I even have to milk some of that cream out of my hungry little hole with my pearly white horse cock, using it to get all that sweet sticky goo out of my ass

Tags: milk, horsecock

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:13:34
File Size: 630 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/aff2fda77ec54/Sheena_Shaw_-_Milk-my-Ass.mp4

fs777

Marias bizarre anal insertions / February 1st, 2019 / New

The outrageous Brazilian 'Queen Maria' returns in this shocking update, having her ass stretched and fucked insanely hard with more gigantic objects only she's capable of devouring! This extreme movie takes the term 'Meat Packing' to a whole new level! Her latest weapon of ass destruction is a massive 4kg slab of pork meat, in a 4.2" thick and 3 feet long sausage and thats a whole lot of pig meat to satisfy her greedy, ruined ass hole. Enjoy watching Maria outdoors, poolside having her ass massacred with the giant meat slab obscenely hard, in multiple positions. Her boyfriend really blasts her wrecked hole with it relentlessly, only stopping to shove a massive mango fruit in there, which she pushes and struggles to expel several times, then repeats the process. The result of these massive penetrations make Marias ass gape, drool and prolapse profusely and cannot be missed if extreme anal destruction is your fetish!

Tags: queen, gape, bizarre, prolapse, extreme, maria, anal, outrageous

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:10:08
File Size: 787 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/44512359aa6aa/Marias_bizarre_anal_insertions.mp4

fs777

Double fisting Evas pussy / February 1st, 2019 / New

Our extreme gang bang fisting 'Queen Eva' stars in another incredible update, surrounded by more random strangers invited by her husband to stretch his wife's greedy pussy with their fists! We love the fact there is never a cock in sight during Evas wild gang bang parties. She's a strictly fist fucking and giant insertion only whore, with no qualms about who is stretching her bucket sized cunt. She just casually sits back and enjoys every moment, occasionally sipping on glasses of expensive wine as several anonymous, masked men alternate fisting her. One fist is never enough for this unique woman and her favorite penetration is always two hands from two different men thrusting in and out of her splattering loose cunt. The gapes created are shockingly huge, with up to eight fingers stretching her enormous hole wide open in between her multiple orgasms, showing us how huge this mesmerizing amateurs wife's pussy really is!

Tags: queen, fist fuck, wife, extreme, gang bang, double fist, queen eva, loose, bucket

Thumbnails:

File Info:
Duration: 00:05:58
File Size: 417 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/09c7c0d3aeb74/Double_fisting_Evas_pussy.mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.