Fisting: oh, these naughty hands!

RikkiTikki

Anal Fuck-Off: Ana Foxxx, Kira Noir, Jane Wilde in Lesbian Psychodrama

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Anal Fingering, Pussy Licking, Ebony, Buttplug
Models: Ana Foxxx, Kira Noir, Jane Wilde

Description: Ana Foxxx, Kira Noir and Jane Wilde! Need I say more? Three super hot babes star in this weeks lesbian psychodrama role play where the girls are "pitted" against each other with their anal skills to prove their love to Ana. Who loves her the most? Who will Ana choose to keep as her number one fuck toy? When Jane shows up at Ana's place Kira is already there flirting with Ana on the bed. Jealousy and a chance to win Ana over kick in and the great Anal Fuck Off begins! They pull Ana's little top off and tongue her nipples getting her all turned on. Ana has a butt plug in her ass and the girls play with it sliding it in and out of her tight asshole and licking it clean. Each of them determined to fuck Ana the best they each take turns pleasing her with butt toys, pussy licking and hot tender kisses on her lips and her asshole. A long metal dildo glides in and out of Ana's firm ass until she cums hard and the girls clean it off voraciously. They are all getting along pretty good so now it's Kira's turn to get some action and boy do these lovely ladies give it to her. First while Ana vibes Kira's pussy Jane drives her petite fist right up her asshole and it drives her to crazy town. Then Ana gives her a good ass fuckin' with a fat blue strap on cock while Jane slaps and chokes her. More fisting please! Jane fills her butt again with a fist and then they try to fill her up with an even bigger butt plug. Can they get it in? And then little Jane Wilde gets big treatment from Ana and Kira, first they fuck her ass with a glass dildo to warm her up. Then they stuff an even bigger toy in her but and Jane goes Wilde. Jane is famous for her top notch gaping, her ass just gapes like no other. She wiggles and writhes as Ana and Kira fuck her, lick her ass and get her off again and again. Who wins in the end? The Anal Fuck-Off delivers some hot hot hot girl girl girl action! Wow!

Info file:
Size: 894 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 1 h 21 min
Format: MP4

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

I'm Sorry, Step Mommy!

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Anal Fingering, Masturbation, Enema
Models: Ella Nova, Dana DeArmond

Description: In lavender lingerie, holding a bejeweled butt-plug in her ass, Ella Nova hurriedly cleans the bathroom at the request of her Stepmother, Dana DeArmond. She gets on her hands and knees to scrub the floor when her Stepmother stomps in. Dissatisfied with the job she's been doing, Dana takes Ella and bends her over the countertop and spanks her ass hard. She pulls Ella's panties down and lifts one of her legs up onto the counter, exposing her pussy and bejeweled asshole. Dana tugs on the butt-plug, pulls it out, and tells her that her punishment will be taken out on her asshole. She grabs a double ended acrylic toy and plunges it in and out of Ella's hole, getting little gapes. Dana grabs a Bad Dragon dildo and shoves it down her own throat, covering it in her spit just before ramming it into Ella's warmed up asshole. She fucks Ella's ass with it while she presses an Hitachi vibrator onto her Stepdaughter's clit and lets her cum. Dana lifts her dress and smothers Ella's face with her ass and makes her lick her crack from the bottom to the top. Dana puts the vibrator to her own clit while Ella licks her asshole and cums hard with Ella's face buried in her big beautiful butt cheeks. Next, Dana straps on a huge dildo the size of her own arm. Ella gets on her hands and knees and her Stepmother slowly pushes her big cock inside Ella's asshole. She fucks Ella deep in her ass and Ella cums hard while getting fucked. After that, Dana shoves a rainbow colored cone plug in Ella's ass. She pulls it out and sticks her whole hand inside Ella's ass. She fist-fucks Ella's hole until she cums hard and after Dana licks Ella's big gaping asshole. After that, Dana wishes to punish her asshole even more and so Ella gets on her back and receives two extra large anal beads inside her stretched out hole. Finally, Dana shoves the entire Slink toy up Ella's ass and clean it out with a water enema.

Info file:
Size: 801 MB
Duration: 1 h 13 min

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

After School Anal: Bratty Kate Kennedy Fists Hot MILF London River

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Anal Fingering, Pussy Licking, Buttplug, BDSM
Models: Kate Kennedy, London River

Description: Bratty Kate Kennedy in her high skirt and black knee length socks is stuck after school again. Full of excuses she is just not learning her lesson. Luckily hot milf busty blonde London River is a proper educator and knows how to get this young adult in line. Or so she thinks. Kate pulls out a hood and abducts her know it all professor. She takes her to an abandoned dirty warehouse and handcuffs her on a dirty chair. London insists that Kate is going to be in soo much trouble for this, but Kate knows a secret. London River is a butt girl! She loves it in the ass and goes home every night after grading papers and gets rammed. Kate has a table full of toys to stretch out London's hole even bigger. Starting with the glass dildo, London eats it right up. Gaping for more, Kate brings out a huge butt plug and metal toys. London's ass is happy and she begs for more as she cums on the vibrator. It's time for London to get fucked. Kate straps on the biggest dildo she has and begins to gape fuck London in her asshole. This hard anal deep fucking gets London screaming. London needs more! This MILF is begging for a fisting. Kate gets her whole hand up London's ass and starts punch fisting her teacher. London begs for her to punch fist faster and faster, harder and harder until she explodes with orgasms. London grabs Kate and flips her over, it's now time for Kate's tight little pink asshole to get stretched out. Starting with her hands London gets all her fingers in Kate and then bangs away at her asshole letting her in. Next is the slink that goes all the way in Kate. Her eyes bulge wide open as that toy penetrates her to orgasm.

Info file:
Size: 720 MB
Duration: 1 h 5 min

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Brittany Bardot & Blanche Bradburry - Fisting For Prolapse (2019)

Info video:
Date: 2019
Genre: Lesbian, Anal gape, Anal Insertion, Ass fisting, Ass licking, Pussy licking, Spanking, Squirting, Toy sucking
Models: Brittany Bardot & Blanche Bradburry

Info file:
Size: 1.79 GiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 38 min 18 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

ArgenDana - Anal buttplug and fisting foot (2018)

Info video:
Date: 2018
Genre: anal, fisting, huge dildo, buttplug, foot
Models: ArgenDana

Info file:
Size: 559 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 21 min 8 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Antonia Sainz, Laura - FISTED TO ORGASM

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Models: Antonia Sainz (fister), Laura (fisted)

Description: Antonia Sainz gets to play with another contender for Fister Twister this week in the gorgeous tattooed babe Laura. Both girls can't keep their hands off each other as they stand in the studio. Antonia touches Laura's pussy then these hot brunette babes kiss before Laura sits on the edge of a table, getting her pussy lips spread apart by big boobed Antonia. Afterwards, Antonia starts to finger Laura, sliding as many fingers into her pussy as she can and lets Laura suck her juicy fingers. Using some candles, Antonia teases Laura's nipples briefly before sliding them into her pussy. Using both candles, Antonia gapes apart Laura's pussy ready for what she has in store. Next up, Antonia toys Laura's pussy with a monster sized dildo and lets her ride it. Bending her over into the doggystyle position, she speeds things up and Laura masturbates at the same time. Antonia knows that Laura's ready for the fisting challenge and fist fucks her juicy pussy. While laying on the table, Antonia fists Laura while she masturbates at the same time and gives herself a fist deep orgasm! You won't want to miss these fisting lesbians in our latest scene!

Info file:
Size: 1.07 GiB
Duration: 22 min 52 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

naughtyellexxx - fisting my ass hard

Info video:
Genre: Anal, Ass, Brunette, Fisting, Gape

Description: fisting my ass

Info file:
Size: 712 MB
Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
Duration: 9 min 31 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Alexa Nova, London River, Marica Hase, Dana DeArmond, Casey Calvert, Jenna Sativa, Syren de Mer, Dee Williams, Aiden Starr, Kimber Woods, Cheyenne Jewel, Tori Avano, Anna De Ville - Velvet Gloves, A Fisting Compilation

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Vibrator, Toys, Stockings, Bondage, Flogging
Models: Alexa Nova, London River, Marica Hase, Dana DeArmond, Casey Calvert, Jenna Sativa, Syren de Mer, Dee Williams, Aiden Starr, Kimber Woods, Cheyenne Jewel, Tori Avano, Anna De Ville

Description: Marica Hase does as she's told and Dana DeArmond commands her to fist her ass. Dana gets her ass in the air and Marica gets to it and digs two fingers from each hand into Dana's beautiful ass and spreads her hole like a speculum. She tongue fucks Dana's ass and Dana grabs Marica's hand and jams it in there. Dana uses Marica's hand like a dildo and fucks herself with it until she cums hard with an Hitachi pressed up against her clit. In the next scene Tori Avano is next up to take a fist from Dee Williams. Dee slips in a few fingers at first and when she's knuckle deep inside Tori's asshole, Tori says she cant take any more. Tori regains composure and tells Dee to send it and soon Dee is wrist deep inside and Tori's asshole cums hard. Dee moves over to Syren De Mer and slides her whole fist inside her ass and licks Syren's pussy while she fist fucks her stretched asshole. In the next scene we have the legendary anal queen Casey Calvert completely naked on her back with her legs spread. Jenna Sativa kneels down next to her and lubes up her hand. She slowly slides it inside Casey's ass and Casey cums hard with Jenna's whole fist inside. Next up is the cute and sexy Alexa Nova who gets fisted in her yoga studio by London River. Alexa returns the favor and gets London face down and ass up. Alexa stretches London out with her fist and even gets eight fingers inside. Then Anna De Ville fists her own ass at the request of her Dom, London river who then gets her own ass fisted by Anna. For the grande finale we have Aiden Starr who has on the backs, Cheyenne Jewel and Kimberly Woods. Their legs are spread and Aiden puts a fist in each of their asses and has them both screaming, laughing and cumming from getting their asses fisted.

Info file:
Size: 740 MB
Duration: 1 h 7 min

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Slutty Anal Step-Daughter: Joanna Angel and Lexi Lore's Lesbian Anal

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug
Models: Lexi Lore, Joanna Angel

Description: The sexy long-legged Lexi Lore is rummaging though her step-mom's dresser drawers when she finds a curious looking metal instrument with a ball at each end that could only be some sort of sex toy. She strips completely naked, kicks her feet up onto a leather chair, and slides the metal toy inside her asshole. She pops it in and out of her ass, spits on it, and slides it back in deep when suddenly she's startled by her hot tattooed step-mom Joanna Angel. Joanna at first, scolds Lexi for going through her things, and then for not using the big end of the toy. Joanna squats down next to Lexi's asshole and spanks her perfect pale ass pink. She sinks the big end into Lexi's ass and Lexi moans in pleasure, thanking her step-mom for fucking her ass with the cold metal toy. Joanna takes Lexi by the hair and brings her over to her bed and with her ass in the air and her face in the mattress, Lexi gets her ass stuffed with a huge dick on a stick. Joanna makes Lexi rub her pussy until she cums but tells her that she's not allowed to cum without something in her as so Joanna straps on a huge dildo and fucks Lexi's ass deep while Lexi holds a vibrator against her clit and she cums hard with her step-mom's cock in her ass. Joanna flips Lexi over and fucks her ass with her legs spread. She makes Lexi climb on top and ride her cock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Joanna wants to show her step-daughter how a real anal girl takes it, and tells Lexi to fuck her with her big glass toy. Lexi sinks the clear glass toy inside her step-mom's ass and fucks her with it and Joanna cums hard with a vibrator. Next, Joanna takes out the Slink and has Lexi slide it way up inside her ass and Joanna cums hard again with two feet of the toy in her guts. Lastly, she makes Lexi slide her whole fist inside her ass and because Lexi does such a fine job, she rewards her step-daughter with the pillar, and slides the cold clear glass toy in and out, gaping Lexi's hole.

Info file:
Size: 677 MB
Duration: 1 h 1 min

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

LeBelle Ivy, Dana DeArmond, Maddy O'reilly - Anal Craving Beauties (2018)

Info video:
Date: 2018
Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Buttplug, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Anal Fingering, Ass Licking, Rimming, Enema
Models: Ivy LeBelle, Dana DeArmond, Maddy O'Reilly

Description: Dana DeArmond has two naked anal girls held captive, each inside a clear acrylic cage. To the left is Ivy LeBelle, standing completely naked in a tall cage. To the right is Maddy O'Reilly, naked on her knees, trapped in a smaller cage. Their Mistress Dana DeArmond fingers her own asshole on a bed placed between the two, teasing them, knowing that they want nothing more than to taste her ass, and each other's asses. When Dana leaves the room, Ivy escapes and lets Maddy out of her cage. The two hurry to the bed. Maddy gets to her knees and Ivy sinks her tongue into Maddy's asshole. Maddy wants a taste and licks Ivy's asshole like she'd been starved of it, then shoves an acrylic toy inside. She pops the toy in and out of Ivy's ass and presses an Hitachi vibrator against her clit and Ivy has a huge orgasm. Maddy gets on her back and Ivy shoves a clear butt-plug inside of her and puts the vibrator on Maddy's pussy. They switch places again and Maddy gets an even bigger clear toy and stretches Ivy's ass out with it. Dana DeArmond comes back and is furious to find out that her two anal craving slaves are out of their cages and hooking up without her permission. She puts them over her knee and spanks their big round asses until they're pink. In the next scene, Dana straps on a big dildo and fucks Maddy's ass in doggie while Ivy lay on her back between Maddy's legs, ready to get face-fucked for when the dildo comes out of Maddy's asshole. Dana fucks her fast and deep and Maddy cums hard from the pounding. It's Ivy's turn to get fucked so Ivy gets on her back and spreads her legs wide. Dana fucks her ass well and Ivy has a shivering orgasm. Next, Dana flips Ivy over and slowly inserts a fat glass toy in her ass, creating a window for us to see deep down into her asshole. Maddy gets jealous of Ivy's stretched ass and wants something big in her ass too so Dana gives her what she wants and shoves her fist all the way inside Maddy's ass. And before the two get back in their cages, Dana washes their asses out with a water enema.

Info file:
Size: 680 MB
Duration: 1 h 2 min

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Rose, Brittany Bardot - Lesbians With Anal Fixations (2019)

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Ass fisting, Anal gape, Pussy licking
Models: Rose, Brittany Bardot

Info file:
Size: 1.99 GiB
Duration: 42 min 36 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Sasha - Nap Fist - AN-230 (2017)

Info video:
Date: 2017
Genre: Anal, Fisting
Models: Sasha

Info file:
Size: 646 MB
Duration: 17 min 53 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Victoria Pure Gianna Ray - FIST FUCKED TEEN

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Models: Victoria Pure (fister), Gianna Ray (fisted)

Description: Hot new teen Gianna Ray is the latest contender for the Fister Twister challenge so we decided to match her with experienced blonde, Victoria Pure. Kneeling on the bed, Gianna and Victoria massage Gianna's tits and this hot blonde duo kiss before Victoria lays Gianna down on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. Victoria pulls and gapes Gianna's pussy which looks extremely tight. Could she be the first hottie to struggle with the challenge? Victoria fingers Gianna seductively and these hot blondes can't keep their eyes off each other. Next, Victoria gets hold of some red tongs which she uses to pinch Gianna's nipples before using them on her pussy. She gapes her pussy lips apart while Gianna masturbates in the doggystyle position and after licking the tongs clean, a monster sized dildo is next in store! This slides into Gianna's pussy a lot easier than we thought and she enjoys getting her pussy penetrated before sucking the dildo clean. Finally, horny Victoria can't wait any longer and starts fisting Gianna slowly. She works her way up from a few fingers and soon her whole hand is inside her. This teen has an extremely tight pussy but after switching positions, she is fist fucked slowly and sensually. Once she has been stretched, Gianna bounces back and forth on Victoria's fist, then lays back down on the bed, masturbating at the same time as being fisted to bring herself to a gentle orgasm!

Info file:
Size: 1 004 MB
Duration: 22 min 8 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Dawn Willow

Info video:
Genre: Solo, Big Toys, Creampie, Fisting, Brunette, Wet & Messy
Models: Dawn Willow

Description: After a long hiatus from here I'm back and so is my favorite Stallion.. This video begins with sensual teasing in my full body fishnet one piece, complete with black stiletto stripper heels on my feet. I twerk and bounce my ass at the camera and suck off the huge horse dildo. My mouth is open wide as I show off how much of the head I can stuff inside. I lay on my back and insert the horse dick inside of me, thrusting it as deep as it will go.. my pussy is soaking as I use my hands to gape and nearly fist myself for the first time. Really organic , not focused on dirty talk and I kinda just am me Notes : lot's of spit, not much dirty talk but I comment on what I'm doing in a cute kinda way (see above about the fisting part), some firsts for me and lots of cum with close up angles

Info file:
Size: 1.04 GiB
Duration: 18 min 13 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - ANAL CHALLENGE (2019)

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo
Models: Antonia Sainz (fister), Selvaggia (fisted)

Description: Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!

Info file:
Size: 1.01 GiB
Duration: 21 min 14 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Fisting, blowing, squirting / Karina in der Garage (04.05.2018)

Info video:
Date: 04.05.2018
Genre: Fisting, Blowjob, Facial, SM, Suspension Bondage, Pantyhose
Models: KarinaHH

Description: Beautifully hung in the garage, the girl panties and pantyhose torn to get to the . Then the Doxy is used and the hole is fucked violently with his fist. As a reward, the bitch may then blow in uncomfortable attitude, the small cock of the fat master and gets the full load in the bladder.

Info file:
Size: 377 MB
Duration: 7 min 24 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Kendra Spade, Dana Vespoli - Take My Ass To Church: Spade Kendra Craves Holy Sister Dana Vespoli

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Uniform
Models: Kendra Spade, Dana Vespoli

Description: Innocent little Kendra Spade has been having some not so innocent desires for Sister Dana Vespoli. Aroused and confused, she takes her ass to church and asks father for guidance and forgiveness. She confesses her sinful dreams of the beautiful Dana Vespoli. On her knees and hands clasped together she worships Sister Dana Vespoli at the alter. Kendra puts her hands all over Dana's ass, grabbing and worshipping she removes Dana's clothes and puts her mouth on Dana's tight asshole. Kissing and spitting and tonguing Dana is in pure pleasure as Kendra worships her. It's now time for Kendra to confess her anal sins. Dana takes out a huge glass toy and works on spreading and stretching out Kendra's tight asshole. Kendra's demons are released with orgasm with each toy used on her ass. However Dana knows any true exorcism requires anal fucking and she brings out a huge strap on for Kendra. Kendra worships the strap one with her mouth, slobbering and spitting all over it before Dana turns it on her ass. Deep anal fucking gets Kendra ready for more orgasms. Next it's Dana's turn. Kendra uses her hands to pray inside of Dana's asshole with her fist. Dana uses the hitachi to bring out a screaming holy orgasm. The anal snake comes out next and fills up Dana as fas as she can take it. Kendra begs Dana to not tell father about what just happened.

Info file:
Size: 725 MB
Duration: 1 h 6 min

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

XandriaGoddess - Work my ass for you: fist deep and gape (2019)

Info video:
Genre: Anal, Fisting, Ass, Gape, Anal Masturbation

Description: Do you love watching sexy girls stretching asshole for you? This video will perfectly satisfy your fetish. Over 30 min of anal fisting deep and hard non stop, gaping ass with both hands scenes several times show a big rosebutt and inside asshole..so filthy and naughty ^^

Info file:
Size: 2.00 GiB
Duration: 34 min 58 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Antonia Sainz, Elena Vega Elena's Initiation

Info video:
Genre: Fisting, Lesbian, Rimming, Pussy Licking
Models: Antonia Sainz, Elena Vega

Description: Pretty brunette Elena Vega has tried lesbian sex before, but there is a specific thing she would like to try. Busty Antonia Sainz will teach her how to properly fist a wet pussy!

Info file:
Size: 1.21 GiB
Duration: 23 min 43 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

RikkiTikki

Ahegao, fist, and all what you love

Info video:
Genre: Solo, Dildo, Fisting, Big Toys, Big Dicks

Description: Ahegao, big cock, fist and one more amazing video for youuuu ! You need see that haahah

Info file:
Size: 1.57 GiB
Duration: 27 min 3 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File