Gilrs in latex clothes, rubber dools, plastic

kulon111

Buckle Ball - Geisha Show

VIEW VIDEOBuckle Ball - Geisha Show
Buckle Magazine is one of the hottest new fetish mags around and they recently celebrated their 3rd issue by hosting the "Buckle Ball" in Atlanta, Georgia. For the event, I performed a show was inspired by the movie, "Memoir of a Geisha" and featured me along with Scar13 and Kellie LePlegua. The performance opens with me doing fan and parisol dances. Then the second song kicks in and I strip my girlfriends down and treat them to a hot waxing. The show was a hit with the crowd and the party rocked! I'm definitely going to have to visit Atlanta again.

Model:
Genre:

Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 11 min 21 s
Size: 119 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Caged

VIEW VIDEOCaged
My friends at Exotic Toy Room built me a wicked stand-up cage. So, I decided to feature it in this scene of kinky solo action. I start off dressed in a tiny black rubber dress that doesn't leave much to the imagination. After escaping from my cage, I rip the crotch out of my fishnet stockings and let my fingers do the walking.
Click Here To See My Pictures

Model:
Genre:

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 30.2 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Candy Manson Fucks Two Big Studs!

Candy Manson is turned inside out by two hung studs! Her tight pierced pussy is pummeled with cock and she loves every second if it!!

Model: Candy Manson
Genre: 2 Guys / 1 Girl, 3some, Big Tits, Blondes, Blowjob, Bra Size - DD Cup, Latex

Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 27 min 59 s
Size: 393 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Carmella Bing Gets Double Banged!

Carmella Bing takes on 2 large cocks with absolutely no trouble at all! She is a self proclaimed cock addict who can only cum when she has one in the pink and one in the stink!

Model: Carmella Bing
Genre: 2 Guys / 1 Girl, 3some, Anal, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bra Size - DD Cup, Brunettes

Duration: 29 min 44 s
Size: 416 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Cate Harrington is a Wild Dom!

Check out Cate as she dominates her man, making him beg on his hands and knees! Wouldn't you do whatever this sex pot tells you to do?!?

Model: Cate Harrington
Genre: Big Tits, Blowjob, Bondage, Boots, Boy/Girl, Bra Size - D Cup, Brunettes

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 221 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Cate Harrington is a Wild Dom!

Check out Cate as she dominates her man, making him beg on his hands and knees! Wouldn't you do whatever this sex pot tells you to do?!?

Model: Cate Harrington
Genre: Big Tits, Blowjob, Bondage, Boots, Boy/Girl, Bra Size - D Cup, Brunettes

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 221 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Catsuit Mischief

VIEW VIDEOCatsuit Mischief
For this scene, I decided to feature a gorgeous smoke-transparent catsuit from Polymorphe. So, sit back and enjoy seeing how it tightly encases my body in latex while giving you a teasing look at what's underneath. Of course, my crotch zipper comes down and my fingers go to work before the scene is over.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Size: 127 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Catsuit Mischief

VIEW VIDEOCatsuit Mischief
For this scene, I decided to feature a gorgeous smoke-transparent catsuit from Polymorphe. So, sit back and enjoy seeing how it tightly encases my body in latex while giving you a teasing look at what's underneath. Of course, my crotch zipper comes down and my fingers go to work before the scene is over.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Size: 127 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Chains of Desire

VIEW VIDEOChains of Desire
For this scene, I am wearing a itsty bitsty black latex bikini covered in an interesting top made of chains. I begin by striking some salacious poses that will have you drooling for more and then I slip off my top and give you a peek. After that, things really head up as I slide my panties down and pleasure myself with a hard steel dildo.

Model:
Genre:

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 40.3 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Champagne Wishes

VIEW VIDEOChampagne Wishes
This scene gives you latex kink with a touch of class. Dressed in a pretty custom rubber outfit, I relax and enjoy a glass of bubbly champagne. Then I slowly remove my bra and pull up my skirt to reveal that my panties are missing. And as the grand finale, I grab the champagne bottle and pour it all over my body.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Size: 112 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Champagne Wishes

VIEW VIDEOChampagne Wishes
This scene gives you latex kink with a touch of class. Dressed in a pretty custom rubber outfit, I relax and enjoy a glass of bubbly champagne. Then I slowly remove my bra and pull up my skirt to reveal that my panties are missing. And as the grand finale, I grab the champagne bottle and pour it all over my body.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Size: 112 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Checkered

VIEW VIDEOCheckered
This series features the debut of a new model on my site. Her name is Ceres Moon and I had a lot of fun getting to know her during this shoot. We both got decked out in red rubber outfits and made our way into the checkered room for some kinky fun. I pulled off her latex panties and pulled out my breathing-bag dildo and that's when things got very interesting.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 96.8 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Checkered

VIEW VIDEOCheckered
This series features the debut of a new model on my site. Her name is Ceres Moon and I had a lot of fun getting to know her during this shoot. We both got decked out in red rubber outfits and made our way into the checkered room for some kinky fun. I pulled off her latex panties and pulled out my breathing-bag dildo and that's when things got very interesting.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 96.8 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Chinese Kisses

VIEW VIDEOChinese Kisses
My friend, Cassandra Kent, joins me for a rubbery tea party as we get dressed in matching asian latex dresses. Soon after the tea is poured, things get a little more interesting as we enjoy a make-out session. Then, I let me tongue explore every curve of her body as I peel her latex off. Finally, we wind things up by sharing a shiny steel dildo.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 51.7 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Chinese Kisses

VIEW VIDEOChinese Kisses
My friend, Cassandra Kent, joins me for a rubbery tea party as we get dressed in matching asian latex dresses. Soon after the tea is poured, things get a little more interesting as we enjoy a make-out session. Then, I let me tongue explore every curve of her body as I peel her latex off. Finally, we wind things up by sharing a shiny steel dildo.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 51.7 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Classic Affair

VIEW VIDEOClassic Affair
This scene finds me joined by one of my favorite fetish playmates, Idelsy, for a steamy encounter. We are both decked out in gorgeous latex outfits with a vintage flair and it doesn't take long before the action starts to heat up. We begin by exploring each other's rubber-covered bodies and then pull out a pair of glass toys to take things to the next level.

Model:
Genre:

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 13 min 22 s
Size: 395 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Clearly Kinky

VIEW VIDEOClearly Kinky
Transparent latex is one of my favorite things to wear and this scene celebrates it with a very kinky threesome. I am joined by none other than Anastasia Pierce and Rubberella, and we don't waste any time getting naughty. First, Anastasia gets introduced to a fucking machine that rhythmically pounds her pussy. Not wanting to miss out on the fun, I watch Rubberella stuff a dildo gag into Anastasias mouth, and then climb on top to take a ride. Finally, as Anastasia and I are getting ourselves off, Rubberella lifts her long latex skirt and lets me play with her rubber pussy pants.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 101 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Clearly Kinky

VIEW VIDEOClearly Kinky
Transparent latex is one of my favorite things to wear and this scene celebrates it with a very kinky threesome. I am joined by none other than Anastasia Pierce and Rubberella, and we don't waste any time getting naughty. First, Anastasia gets introduced to a fucking machine that rhythmically pounds her pussy. Not wanting to miss out on the fun, I watch Rubberella stuff a dildo gag into Anastasias mouth, and then climb on top to take a ride. Finally, as Anastasia and I are getting ourselves off, Rubberella lifts her long latex skirt and lets me play with her rubber pussy pants.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 101 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Club Sin - Nun Show

VIEW VIDEOClub Sin - Nun Show
I recently took a trip to Montreal, Canada to perform at Club Sin. I was joined by my girlfriend, Seska Lee, and we did a version of my "nun show". It was my first time doing this show with Seska and I think it's the best version I've ever done. The is a red-hot waxing scene, some great spanking, and a sexy strap-on finale. The show was very well received by the club-goers and I look forward to returning.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 46.2 MiB

Download File

kulon111

Club Sin - Nun Show

VIEW VIDEOClub Sin - Nun Show
I recently took a trip to Montreal, Canada to perform at Club Sin. I was joined by my girlfriend, Seska Lee, and we did a version of my "nun show". It was my first time doing this show with Seska and I think it's the best version I've ever done. The is a red-hot waxing scene, some great spanking, and a sexy strap-on finale. The show was very well received by the club-goers and I look forward to returning.

Model:
Genre:

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 46.2 MiB

Download File