Gisele retired?!

janbavian

She hasn't posted on Twitter since September 4th, she hasn't updated her site with new content in like 6 months, and the last time she was on MFC is like a year ago. She was studying at an esthetician school, and promised she'd be back in action after she had graduated, she was supposed to graduate a few months ago aswell. She might have got a job in the esthetician field and has hung up the webcam, but she wants to keep the option of coming back to camming open, my bet is that's why she hasn't announced her retirement.

OnionPants

She hasn't posted on Twitter since September 4th, she hasn't updated her site with new content in like 6 months, and the last time she was on MFC is like a year ago. She was studying at an esthetician school, and promised she'd be back in action after she had graduated, she was supposed to graduate a few months ago aswell. She might have got a job in the esthetician field and has hung up the webcam, but she wants to keep the option of coming back to camming open, my bet is that's why she hasn't announced her retirement.
Not many older models can make good money in the skin game. Not that she is old but shes not a rookie anymore. And we always have her older vids.

RandomAct

Gisele always seemed the type to at least let her fans know what she was up to. The site isn't updated anymore because Pacino Networks isn't really a thing anymore. You'll notice that Amber Hahn's site no longer updates either for the same reason. Heard a rumor that she was pretty heavily affected by the hurricane as well, so between school and getting her life back together, I could imagine that camming is a low priority. If she retires, she retires. I just hope she at least gives us all a farewell and a thanks for all the money she made lol.

Fraxinetum

Code:
https://onlyfans.com/jesswhitsen
Has anyone seen of the material that she has posted there?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fraxinetum

That is extremely disappointing. Does that mean all of the updates her site are just recycled or banked from previous years?

sju1411

Yea that's just an extremely well done faker. Absolutely nothing new out of that person. "Jess Whitsen" just has gigs of Gisele stuff saved apparently and recycles them. IG and Snapchat is just clever repurposed stuff to make it seem new. Sometimes not even just Gisele stuff either. Sometimes steals random ig model's stuff and says it's her "friends"

RandomAct

And think about it. Why would Gisele, possible a top 3 web model in terms of name recognition, "retire" just to pop up in the middle of the night with a different name and not tell anyone?

thadogguk

Yea that's just an extremely well done faker. Absolutely nothing new out of that person. "Jess Whitsen" just has gigs of Gisele stuff saved apparently and recycles them. IG and Snapchat is just clever repurposed stuff to make it seem new. Sometimes not even just Gisele stuff either. Sometimes steals random ig model's stuff and says it's her "friends"
...surely there are current US laws against this sort of thing?! Gisele must surely have some sort of interlectual property rights over her own image? I think stuff like this contributed to her quitting o_O

sju1411

...surely there are current US laws against this sort of thing?! Gisele must surely have some sort of interlectual property rights over her own image? I think stuff like this contributed to her quitting o_O
I mean it's definitely against the law, especially since they have an onlyfans and are selling the stuff but Gisele is probably unaware. I've tried to bring it to her attention on her ig so people stop believing it and maybe getting scammed but she stopped using that as well.

RandomAct

She probably doesn't care anymore tbh. Certainly gives the impression that she has no desire to come back, so she's like "fuck it".

masterthes

Alright folks, is she back, or is this a faker?

Code:
https://twitter.com/GiseleXogisele

Last edited by a moderator: