FTV Giulia Wylde - A Shy First Timer 01/01/21

Pinkside

Giulia - Gorgeous. Natural. Busty.
Release Date : 01/01/21 (NEW!!!)

This natural beauty is blessed with a slim, toned figure and some of the most amazing big naturals you've ever seen! Never done any adult before, she is a bit shy at first, but with a very sexual nature that comes out on camera when she starts masturbating... We first meet her on a Christmas day, visiting a mall, and notice that underneath that white sweater, she's got some really large breasts! We want to see more, and once she reveals them, wow! Back home, she undresses for us, and we realize she's got a great butt as well. She does a sexy dance for us, stripping down to music and wow does she move well! A total pleasure to see her dance naked, then show off those breasts from every angle. Trying a Magic Wand toy for the very first time, it brings her to a strong orgasm, with really visible vaginal contractions! Notice how wet she gets when she fingers herself. Getting closeups of her very pretty privates, we see her clit and have her play with her long labia, stretching them pink! Introduced to the Big Ten Toy, its the biggest thing she's ever had, and as she fucks herself with it, notice how tight she is when her vagina wraps around the big toy! She has it in many different positions, including riding it, as deep as it can go... 8 inches for her! Back on location, she does a fashion shoot for us in white dress and heels, teasing upskirt and breasts, then doing a naked walk right on the street! She then does a heavy peeing session, getting herself wet, and masturbating with the Magic Wand toy again for another strong orgasm and very visible vaginal contractions. Wet enough, she manages to get four fingers inside her! Then, using a long eggplant she fucks herself hard, actually enjoying it! As the day comes to a close, she goes out running at a park at sunset, and we get to enjoy those big breasts bounce! Enjoy this beautiful, natural, and tattoo-free girl who is one amazing gift for FT\/ :)

MODEL COMMENTS :

I am a recent college graduate and I live with my adorable little kitty. She is a beautiful grey tabby cat who is my baby and my sidekick. She is about 6 months old now but I got her when she was only 4 or 5 weeks old. My first-ever pet, and I love her more than most human beings. She has spurts of energy where she will run around the house (the zoomies), but then crashes into adorable little naps at least 5 times a day. If she needs a comfy place to sit and I'm sitting down, she always chooses my lap over the chair. She purrs away for awhile and then passes out. Besides playing with my kitty I love watching movies, listening to good electronic music, and sketching in my free time. Right now I work as a webcam model and I love it. I adore being watched and also developing real connections with people while getting them off. It also led me to FT\/, which was such an awesome experience! I'm naturally very shy and a bit dorky but doing camming and FT\/ instilled a lot of confidence in me.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

She had been considering shooting softcore adult for a long time, but was too nervous to do it; when she was offered to potentially shoot for Penthouse, she contacted me for a 'warmup' as she had done her research on FT\/ and wanted try the site first. She sent these photos #1 #2 #3, which didnt reveal too much, but then #4, where I see that amazing figure. Also, once met in person, she really does have the Phoebe Cates look... She was rather shy/bashful, nervous to start working with a stranger, but I tried to make her comfy. The Christmas decorations had already started kicking in, so her winter clothes seemed just right, and that sweater doesnt hide those amazing big naturals. After teasing them, and initiating an 'angry housewife', we went home for her to strip down and do a very sexy dance to music. She's really good at dancing to the songs she likes, and its quite erotic to watch her. She had never used the Magic Wand before, and it brought her to orgasm rather quickly, with very strong and visible vaginal contractions. Notice how wet she gets from it, and when she fingers herself. After closeups of her nice long labia and prominent clit, I have her try the Big Ten Toy; she's never had anything that big and it shows. Her vagina locks on to the toy, and she has to work hard to get used to it. She then does a sexy ride on it... Clip 7 is some behind the scenes and extra footage from all parts of the shoot that you can also enjoy as a bonus.

Total Duration : 00:44:22
Total Size : 3,78 Gb / 7,19 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 3840 x 2160
FileType : mp4

Video I - A Shy First Timer

(1 Video - Splitted Into 7 Clips)

Download (1080p) :

giulia-00009102-01-1080p.mp4
giulia-00009102-02-1080p.mp4
giulia-00009102-03-1080p.mp4
giulia-00009102-04-1080p.mp4
giulia-00009102-05-1080p.mp4