Goddess Alexandra Snow

Goddess Alexandra Snow - This is Not A Game

WARNING: This video is not for t****e fantasy watching, this is intended for intense brainwashing and extreme penetration of the subconscious. By purchasing this video, you acknowledge the risks of permanent changes to your psyche.You understand this isn’t a game right? This isn’t a little fantasy you get to indulge in at your computer and then waltz back to your normal life. There’s nothing casual about your relationship with me. You see it happening and you choose to ignore it. You feel your sexuality changing. First you’re just into busty women, then brunettes, then women with my facial structure, until all the way down the line the only woman you can successfully cum for is me. This isn’t a game, it’s an art form. It’s a craft I’ve spent all of my years perfecting. I’ve slipped into your mind and reprogrammed pleasure. I’ve delved into your depths and dissected and rearranged your reality. This is not a chess match, because that would assume you’ve ever been a player. No, you’ve always been a pawn. You’ve always been walking down a path that leads you into a life of servitude to me. Don’t think of this life as a game, because if it were, you would have lost a long long time ago.

Format: mov
Duration: 13 min 42 s
Size: 264 MB
Resolution: 854x480

Download Links:
Download - 264.3 MB

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Ultimatum JOI Game

Today we're going to play a very dangerous game. Get your cock out and start jerking. You're going to follow all of my instructions as to how and when you'll touch yourself. If you cum before the video ends, you'll go into chastity. This seems like a gamble or a test of will but it's really not. You're going to cum for me. You know your cock can't handle my glorious visage without spurting. So you'll go into chastity for sure. How do you get out? I'm sure I can think of something. A thousand dollars seems like a good price for the freedom of your cock. Can't afford it? Well I'm just going to have to t*****e your trapped cock forever. Without payment, there is no escape.As I begin to pull up my dress, the game has already been lost.

Format: mov
Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 250 MB
Resolution: 854x480

Download Links:
Download

Title: Sucking Shemale Cock Doesn't Make You Gay, Or Does It?

Description:Goddess Alexandra Snow

Poor boy, LOL, I know that you just love fantasizing about cock and I know that you're really hung up on this idea that you might be gay. But don't worry, I have a solution for you. You should just be sucking shemale cock. If she looks like me with a beautiful face and a feminine body then is it really a big deal that she has a big cock? I think you're gonna really enjoy that experience. Especially if she's got a nice, huge cock and you can look up between her big tits and you can see her pretty face, then that's not gay, right?

Format: MP4

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 274 Mb

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Download | Play it online

Last edited by a moderator:
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Maybe Your Personality is Big

You're such a sad creature. Your cock is just so tiny that it's almost depressing. I know you're trying really hard to go through your life like you don't have a little mini dick, but there's nothing you can do about this handicap. No matter how good you are at oral or fingering or playing with toys you know you'll just never overcome your little nub. No woman worth having is going to want you. They want a real dick. You’re never going to please a woman with that thing. I mean, you can keep trying to win women over with your looks or your charm or whatever. That won't last though.The second your pants come down you'll be laughed out of the room.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 305 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download Links:
Download - 304.8 MB