Boy/Girl Hand Domination / HandJobs

Nickolette

Tjara Teases Twice - Multi Cum Expert

A real multi cum expert knows how to make you cum more often than just two or three times in a row.... and you know who is the expert...;-)

Clip has no cut. Multiple separate cum releases.

WMV / 347 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:19

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Goddess Amadahy and Natalya - Typical Day in the Milking Warehouse with New Teaser

Nineteen-year-old Princess Natalya starts her first day in the milking warehouse! Seasoned teaser, Amadahy, shows Natalya how it's done. It will be Natalya's job to tease the stable of male "cows" for pre-cum extraction. Pre-cum only! No orgasms allowed. A complicated machine siphons off the pre-cum from the aroused male. The pre-cum is used in a variety of commercial applications and the hot young girls are paid very well for teasing the male to keep it on edge. The males are edged for exhausting eight-hour shifts. A seemingly endless stream of hot, new young teasers in sexy outfits keep it interested enough to maintain an erection. Like most bratty young women, the teasers tend to buck the rules. Amadahy shows Natalya how sometimes it's more fun to torment a male than pleasure it. It doesn't matter how bad things get for the male, so long as its still productive enough to earn the girls' money. Amadahy convinces the new teaser that the male on the bench can be used as a toilet. The girls both agree that the bathroom is too far away, and they don't want to have to walk to it. The male will have to eroticize being used as a toilet for young women so that it can keep its erection and avoid a punishment shock.

MP4 / 1013 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:32

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress T - New Fuck Meat For Stable

I'm testing out a new stud to be used for my sexual pleasure. I'm checking his orgasm control & stamina. While stroking him I describe how he might be used if he performs well & impresses me.

MP4 / 404 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Nikki Whiplash - Chastity Drone's Milking

This chastity drone gets his balls milked once every two months, and today's the day. He is strapped down securely and plugged into the Venus 2000 for his milking. But any ideas he had about it being pleasant soon vanish when it becomes clear I'm not going to turn it off just because he has ejaculated.... Oh, no! Much more fun to watch him squirm in post-orgasmic torture as his spunk froths and foams from the top of the milking chamber!

MP4 / 456 MB / 1024x576 / 00:19:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Queen Lissandra - Too Eager To Last

When a male creature is bound like this for Queen Lissandra, hes more than helpless to Her beauty and power, so eager to please, so mindless with pleasure that he cannot last. Wrapped in clean foil, teased with the aroma of his Mistresses pussy, face sat, there is only one outcome. His eager cock is overwhelmed with excitement and is bound to cum but no pleasure in sight for this pathetic male, no real orgasm, just long streams of cum with barely a touch. His Mistress hasn't granted him the right to cum so he will eat his own spunk in preparation for the punishment he's about to endure soon, very soon...

MP4 / 103 MB / 1280x720 / 00:03:54

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Nyomi Banxxx - MILK THE COCK & MAKE YOU EAT with BEAUTIFUL STEP-MOMMIE NYOMI

NYOMI KNOWS YOU HAVE TO EAT, TODAY IT IS GOING TO BE YOUR OWN CUM. She keeps your cock and balls on a leash and sticks her long fingernails into them. She makes you hard, She controls your cock. You plead with her to let you cum and maybe she will. But only after She has had her fun. Spitting into your mouth and making you swallow it. Spitting and slapping your cock. Keeping your cock on the edge. When you beg to cum and beg to eat, She has tricks to force you to satisfy both needs, and still make you suffer. She is going to feed you your own cock filth. "You are dirty, Junior, that why you like My Spit and your own Nasty Man Juice." She has made it all creamy inside your balls. Now She is going to make you jizz in your own mouth and while She makes you swallow it all, She makes your cock hurt by jerking it even faster.

MP4 / 478 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:31

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Painful Handjob

Sure I'll give you a handjob... with my ! I'll add in some light punching too. That's the kind of handjob you deserve.

MP4 / 289 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:10

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Persia Pele - Mommy Milks The Virgin

MOMMIE DOESN'T LIKE LITTLE DICKS.

She has to squeeze and spank your balls to make them swell and grow. You want her pussy on your cock but that is not going to happen. Your cock only gets slapped and swollen and made to ooze precum. Mommie knows how to make your cock hard, but it is not big enough for her. She MILKS YOUR PATHETIC VIRGIN COCK under her command. Her Humiliation and Powerful Hands make your penis cum.

MP4 / 188 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:06

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Princess Rene - Tyler's Special Handjob

Tyler is having a hard time fully submitting to me, so just this once I'm going to give him a special hand job! He promised that afterward, he'd finally be my full slave. What Tyler doesn't know, is that I have some fun in store for him! He wants my plump lips around his putrid cock? He'll have to endure cruel cock bites! He wants my soft palms cupping his balls? He's gonna get PUNCHED HARD! He wants to cum? It's gonna HURT! Be careful what you wish for, boys! [Shot "POV" style. Grab on and pay along!]

WMV / 303 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:11

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Helix - Purple Frustrated Dick

True frustration. There's the build up of pleasure, so much sensation it completely overtakes you. You don't think you can take more but you take it anyway. And then just at that moment where you think you will find release...well, that disappointment in your face puts a smile on mine.

MP4 / 1015 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:33:25

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Raquel Roper - Out Of Chastity & Ruined By Miss Roper

How would it feel, to be locked in Chastity for months at a time? Your cock, the rest of your body & more importantly your mind; torment and teased throughout your days to no end. This may be a fantasy for some, and a bitter sweet reality for others. Imagine the day of your release after all that time, the feeling of the lock unclasping, the gentle sigh of relief when you feel your prison removed from in between your legs. However the unexpected happens. A soft, warm hand reaches towards your member and you instantly grow hard in the palm, a groan nearly escaping your lips as you feel a finger twirling around your swollen head. You feel right then as if you could burst from the seems, your body tumbling into sensory overload at the feeling of skin on skin. This is what you've be longing for, what you and that cock have been aching for. And you now what I, as your keyholder have been waiting for? This very moment. The moment where you naively let yourself go, the moment you get lost in your delusions and day dreams due to your own ego-driven sexual frustrations that you forget just who you're under ownership of, the sexual sadist. I never go tired of reminding you, by ruining you. Crumbling the reality of your wet dreams...

MP4 / 774 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Miss Roper - Ruining A Bound Gimp's Orgasm

He thought because he's hot a big, thick cock that he was safe. Foolish male. My sexual interests and desires, strive on sensual sadism. This is why I've got him tightly bound in one of my favorite canvas posey straitjackets; a bondage hood encasing his head. I leave him with sight however, I want him to watch my slow edging torment. My favorite thing about eager, hard slaves who before had a strong sense of ego simply because they're well endowed, is breaking them. Reminding them who between the two of us, is in control of their body, of that cock. I build him up, only to break him down. Slowly stroking him into insanity as every part of his body begs for an orgasm that I'm never going to give him. I love ruining him from the inside out, letting him naively believe that he will have the pleasure of an orgasm and stripping it from him with my very fingers. A scenario that I will reflect on later as I treat myself to my own deserving orgasm.

MP4 / 631 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Christina QCCP - A REAL and GENUINE CLIMAX

It's been a long time since I've had a session so intimate, so maternal, it borders on the romantic. Despite the nonstop teasing, as I bring my client to the edge over and over, there is nothing mean here, nothing ruined, just sensual femdom that builds to one of those magical moments one often doesn't see on video. More than 20 minutes of footage, with one of the most beautiful finishes you'll find on this site. ... I hope that you get as lost in this afternoon as we did.

MP4 / 308 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:19:36

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Riley Jenner & Yasmin Scott - Sperm Farming in Space

Amazon Alien Goddesses have captured a male for sperm farming. He may try to resist but their milking machine will suck every drop of sperm from his testicles so that they may breed without intercourse. Yasmin & Riley take turns sucking his cock with the machine, the male is terrified but the milking machine feels so good tugging at his erect cock. They collect the sperm and take it to their laboratory for the cloning process.

MP4 / 1.49 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:18:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sade Rose & Stella Cox - New Bitch In Town

Sade is the new pimp in town and she's taking over. She goes round to Luke's house to show him who's in charge now and ties up his girlfriend. When he comes back she makes him strip naked and let her play with his cock while Stella watches in anger. She takes Stella's gag off and makes her suck his dick and then joins in herself. With both girls sucking his cock and balls, it's not long before Luke shoots his load everywhere. He's Sade's bitch from now on . .

MP4 / 684 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:36

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Milking Day with Sadie Holmes

It's milking day and Goddess Sadie Holmes is going to drain this bitch slave dry. Sadie knows just how to edge and build up the slave to where the release is going to be explosive and thoroughly empty his balls. Chastity devices fit better on empty balls, it's how you can tell the best size for a slave! This slave must endure the humiliation of Sadie draining him and making him eat his own filth.

MP4 / 316 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:42

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ella Kross - Sadistic milking (Two ruined orgasms and post cum torture)

This dirty jerk got my sister pregnant one year ago and I`m still not done punishing him for it. As he sits naked and tied to a chair, I drive him crazy by stroking his cock but refusing to let him cum. With his mouth gagged he breathes heavily as I jerk him off, using my spit as lube while running my hand up and down his big, hard cock. All he wants to do is cum but I won`t let him, choosing instead to make him suffer as he sits with aching balls. I bring him to the brink of exploding only to leave him hanging and when I finally do let him cum I ruin his orgasm by refusing to touch his cock while he spits his jizz all over himself. I immediately begin tugging his cock again while he groans in discomfort, milking this bastard hard and fast until he cums yet again, his cock and balls screaming in pain as I tug them raw. Two ruined orgasms for this filthy slave! I leave him tied up for his cum to dry all over him.

MP4 / 660 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy