Boy/Girl Hand Domination / HandJobs

Nickolette

Officer Sasha Foxxx: Search and Seizure

Officer Sasha Foxxx finds a suspicious looking character in the mens locker room so she performs a search and seizure. She slams him around and gives him a rough pat down before Hand cuffing him and emptying his balls onto the floor

MP4 / 243 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:37

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Katrina Jade - Forbidden To Cum with Cuckolding Black Widow wife Katrina

"YOU CAN'T HELP BUT CUM BETWEEN MY BIG TITS"

Since Hubby has health problems and is forbidden to have sex, Wifey wants to be sure that She is well taken care of if anything happens to him. After she gives him his pill, and makes him sign the Will, She makes his dick hard and WARNS HIM NOT TO CUM. She lets him smell her high heels and ties them over his face. The smell of her feet always makes his cock even harder.

"BUT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, DON'T CUM."

Since you can't give her orgasms, She has been going out and fucking all your friends. When you go She will get everything, your business, your bank accounts, and all your friends to fuck after the funeral.

She slides the cock between her BIG NATURAL TITS AND TITTY FUCKS his cock until it explodes...

MP4 / 284 MB / 1280x720 / 00:14:25

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lelu Love - Female Pirate Rough Dildo Handjob

I'm Pirate Captain Lelu all dressed up in my sexy swashbuckler outfit with the corset style dress pushing my tits and cleavage up and out :) Your cock is all mine for some punishment as I punch and slap it and give it a hard rough handjob, using my knuckles and with lots of teasing and dominating along the way... :)

WMV / 394 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:22

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Remy's cock control

Remy controls a stiff cock with her tiny hands and warm mouth until it blows and explosive wad of hot sticky cum into the air. Remy's eyes light up like a pin ball machine as she continues to milk the cock dry.

MP4 / 876 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Vicki Chase - Restrained & Drained

Slaves are kept in cages in order to be controlled fully. He is not permitted to climax until Mistress' orders. His balls are tied down to the steel bar with rough twine, his cock is hard but he is at the mercy of his Mistress. Vicki allows him to fuck inbetween her legs, as his cock grows she squats down bringing her pussy painfully close to his cock. He can feel the warmth of her wet cunt floating above his erect cock. She leans her head back with her lips close to his only to deny him a kiss. Vicki sits on a nearby stool, she smiles sadistically and begins stroking him viciously. She laughs as she pulls every ounce of sperm from his balls then wipes her hand clean on his face.

MP4 / 899 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Molly Jane in Not Till I say You Can

Molly with her big beautiful breasts, and bright eyes looks lustfully at you as she starts to suck your dick. Her tits bounce as her head goes up and down your cock. Bright pink nails jerk you as Molly moans "cum for me" over and over. She sticks out her tongue, jerking your big load into her waiting mouth.

WMV / 421 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Fetish Liza & Zara DuRose - Rubber Slave Milked Part 1

Mistress Fetish Liza and Zara Durose LOVE to play with their RUBBER SLAVE. He is their toy and ready to be TEASED by these two hot DOMMES. Their soft LATEX GLOVES glide over his body and make him so excited and ROCKHARD. Both ladies rub and jerk off his COCK until he finally gets his reward and is allowed to CUM on their gloved hands. A VERY hot and sensual rubber domination clip!

WMV / 158 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:27

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Fetish Liza & Zara DuRose - Rubber Slave Milked Part 2

Mistress Fetish Liza and Zara Durose LOVE to play with their RUBBER SLAVE. He is their toy and ready to be TEASED by these two hot DOMMES. Their soft LATEX GLOVES glide over his body and make him so excited and ROCKHARD. Both ladies rub and jerk off his COCK until he finally gets his reward and is allowed to CUM on their gloved hands. A VERY hot and sensual rubber domination clip!

WMV / 161 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:34

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Liza - Ruined rubber slave orgasm

The build-up and tease is so intense! My rubber slave has a huge hard-on, I can feel it as I rub my latexclad ass on to it. He is so desperate to cum, to release himself but he must wait! Touching his dick with my long nails and continiously stroking his rubberized body is bringing him to the edge...and then I stop and repeat it all again. Until he finally orgasm and I let his cock and cum just fly in to the air...ruining his orgasm, which is so much fun!

MP4 / 229 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:51

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Tina Kay - Sensual Satin Glovejob

Miss Tina is looking damn hot in her lace lingerie, stockings and black satin gloves. A sight her glove slave adores. His Mistress loves to tease him with her soft gloved hands and nyloned feet, making sure he worships her properly. He may be in for a reward if he is a good boy!

MP4 / 383 MB / 1280x720 / 00:16:53

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Fetish Liza & Nikki Whiplash - Slave To Our Leather Gloves Part 1

Teasing our leather glove slave, who just loves the feeling of our leather gloves all over his body; covering his mouth, his nose, stroking his cock and teasing him. We have lots of fun pushing him to the brink of orgasm over and over with our sexy gloves before finally allowing him to cum all over Liza's glove - on the proviso that he licks it all off again afterwards!

WMV / 188 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:00

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Tjara - Slow For Flow 1

That's what a cockteasing handjob is for me: Gently touching his cock, massaging it with soft, very light pressure, also using my fingertips I get him to the edge several times. Just playing with him and the level of arousal. From time to time only teasing the shaft or glans. In the end of part 1 a drop of Precum will ooze out. (No cum in part 1). Clip will only be available in two separate parts. No cut in the video. Filmed from POV.

WMV / 356 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:37

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Tjara - Slow For Flow 2

I continue soft and gently, teasing his cock really slow as before to let the flow begin. First I' ll let his clear precum flow until at one point I get some, what I call "white Precum", which shows a real high level of arousal, somewhere between orgasm and Precum level. After the first cumshot, which is actually shooting and not flowing I continue to get the rest by going a bit faster. In the end rubbing the back of his glans. All in all a lot of liquid. Clip will only be available in two separate parts. No cut in the video. Filmed from POV.

WMV / 411 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress T - MILF Teaches Boy a Lesson

There's nothing like the humiliating discipline you get from your loving but strict 'MILF'. Made to strip, threatened with chastity, teased & denied. My goodness!

MP4 / 311 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:13

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Cory Chase & Molly Jane - Full Gym Experience

Scene One: Correct workout

Alex has come to join Cory's gym. Molly greets him and agrees to be his trainer. "I'm going to need to see you with your cloths off to test your body fat and muscles" Molly tells him. She pinches around his body as Alex stands nervously. She asks him to do some push-ups to start. As he starts she says "We're just going to insert this" sticking a dildo in his ass. "What? Are you sure." He does the push-ups. "This doesn't seem normal" he tells her. She tells him it's helping him complete the push-up correctly so he keeps going. Molly giggles as she pushes the dildo in all the way. "It's to keep your gluts tight as you push up" she tells him.

Keeping the dildo in his ass she has him do some sit ups. Grabbing his balls she says "I can feel your not doing these sit-ups right"

Scene Two: Pain test

"Good job" Molly says. Cory walks in with a huge strap on dildo asking "Are you ready for squats?" Alex's eyes go huge "I'm not sure about that, were probably good for today" The girls make him stand up. Cory lays on the ground with her huge cock in the air and tells him to straddle and squat over her. His face is a look of pain and humiliation as he fucks himself in the ass. "Feel the burn!" Cory tells him.

Now we need to stretch. Molly grabs onto his penis making him thrust forward and back. His cock slides through her hands making him hard. "There you go, lets go a little faster now" she tells him. With him turned on Molly tells Cory "I think he's ready for the pain threshold test"

"What's that?" Alex asks in a scared voice. The girls tell him to lay down and spread his legs. Cory roughly inserts her finger into his ass while Molly sucks him. The pleasure from his dick being sucked by such a hot girl is mixed with the pain from Cory's fingernails ripping him from the inside as she finger bangs him. It's too much for him and he cums in Molly's mouth, making the girls smile. As he catches his breath Cory starts to jerk him again and Molly rubs his balls. He winces in pain from his cock being used after orgasm. This is the best workout and the worst Alex has ever had.

WMV / 609 MB / 1280x720 / 00:15:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Amirah Adara, Carla Mai & Lu Elissa - Thong Parade

When John arrives at his friend's Anne Summers party he thinks the girls want his opinion on their underwear. Sadly for him they actually want him to model the men's range of skimpy thongs. Reluctantly he puts the thongs on and parades in front of them as they howl with laughter and prod n poke his cock n balls. Four embarrassing outfits later, the girls decide to see what's underneath and yank down his pants and start playing with his cock. He soon has a huge erection and is soon shooting his cum all over Lu's bare thighs!

MP4 / 1022 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Tjara - Tjaralectric

I will start gently using both hands, giving extra sensation with both thumbs. See it as warm up. Do you see that clear soft ring around my finger? Wonder if it fits?....it will! Now I will start moving faster. The cum of the two releases is perfect lube, jerking your cummy cock as fast as I can, feels like electricity building up....How can you bear that for so long? You better give the little rest before I need to pause.

Clip has cuts, but no cut between the cum releases.

WMV / 417 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Meana Wolf - Toe To Toe

Your girlfriend's daughter Meana is quite the handful. She often wanders around the house wearing inappropriate clothing and saying overtly suggestive things. She's flirted with you on more than one occasion...but she's only eighteen...and she's your girlfriend's daughter. You've been trying your best to be a good role model for her...but she's relentless. Tonight the two of you are home alone...she's just come back from dance class and you can't help but stare at her as she stretches in her room. Her young, supple little body is so alluring...and her sexual confidence is obvious. She tells you to come into her room...she flat out asks you if you want to fuck her. You want to do the right thing...you tell her no. She's clearly angry...but she promises to be good if you just massage her tired feet. Once those perfectly painted little toes are in your hands you feel your cock start to rage. She knows it too. She runs her perfect arches along the seem of your shorts and feels your swollen cock with her feet. She knows exactly how to seduce you now. But it's all a game to her. She likes getting fucked by her mother's boyfriends...and then she likes to throw it in her mother's face. So she flat out tells you, "You can fuck my feet as hard as you want... my toes...rub your cock into my arches. I'll foot fuck your cock so hard you'll never forget it...but first I want your bare cock balls deep in my pussy". Her perfect little toes are calling you...you can't stop yourself. Her little body is so flexible she lifts her foot up to her face and licks her toes right before your eyes...you can't stop yourself. You pull her leotard over to the side and jam your cock deep into her little pussy. She gasps and moans in the pleasure and satisfaction of knowing that she always wins. She then proceeds to make you fuck her silly before she jerks off your cock with her perfect fucking feet.

MP4 / 1.88 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:32:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy