Boy/Girl Hand Domination / HandJobs

Nickolette

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Alpha cock

I bet you've fantasized what it would be like to have my hands run up and down your cock. You've imagined my breath warm and fragrant against the tip of your penis as I jerk it dangerously close to my lips. You've fantasized about staring down at my tits while I work your shaft. Too bad those are all ludicrous fantasies. You're a slave, not a real man. Only real men get to feel the slick wetness of my hands. Only real men get to be teased and then satisfied by my body. So you, not even a real person really, will get to sit there and watch as a jerk off a real man. An alpha female like me only interacts with alpha cocks.

After the screen fades to black, you can continue to pathetically fantasize about how he feels as he cums from my touch.

MP4 / 132 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:02

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

London Lix - Cum For Real Cock

You boys cannot get enough of my coerced bi clips, can you? You just love hearing a hot woman encourage you to get hard, stroke it, and cum for your repressed fantasies. It's so much easier to jerk for dick when my pretty face is telling you to. But I'm usually getting you to jerk to pictures of dick. That's a little far removed from what I know you really want. I know you want REAL cock. I know you want to lick, and suck this, maybe even have it fuck you. And I know you love watching me play with real cock, making it hard, stroking it, my face so close to it. Oh yeah, this is a hot one indeed. It's time to stop pretending. It's time to show me just how gay you are. Cum for real cock, right in your face!

MP4 / 388 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:51

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress T - Cum On Your Own Face With Ass Stretching

Oh, the things I make you do...You think it's so hot to get a cum facial & swallow cum? We'll see...

MP4 / 296 MB / 1280x720 / 00:15:17

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Dahlia Sky - Do You Like Being Edged?

When pretty Dahlia Sky asks her slave if he likes being edged, it really is a rhetorical question. She knows he doesn't like being edged and truthfully she doesn't care. All that matters is that she enjoys repeatedly edging n denying him orgasm until he is a blubbering mess.

MP4 / 126 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:19

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Helix - Do Your Worst

The phrase "Do your worst, Mistress" comes up so often with session requests. I wonder, are you thinking with the right organ when you ask? Do you WANT to be scrambled, WANT to be a broken babbling toy? Very well.

But once you buy the ticket, there's no getting off the ride. This is uncut footage of me teaching a sub what too much pleasure means. Scorching clip.

MP4 / 437 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Helix - Dolly Is A Mess

Gently mesmerized to zone out, breathe with Mistress, breathe and forget, and light as a feather, stiff as a board. You're going to be my doll. You can't move. It's so strange. All your thoughts aren't there. A bubble for a boy brain. A brain for me to play with, a body for me to use. And I'm feeling evil. I want to make a mess with my dolly.

MP4 / 414 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress T - Dominatrix Step MILF

You booked a session with a Dominatrix but you didn't expect it to be your Step-Mother! *** If you love FemDom & TABOO family fantasies this is a hot, twisted scenario. ***

MP4 / 212 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:57

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Double Sissy Milking

Mommy turns her boy into a cute sissy gurl. But in order to make the transformation complete Mommy must milk out all of the nasty boy juice from her cute little clitty. Mommy ruins the first milking and then continues to tease her until she drains her sissy one more time causing her to make a mess all over her satin dress.

WMV / 528 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:52

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Liza - Edged and Ruined Handjob

My slave needs to have his balls drained, after all his last release has been a while. I love how full his BALLS are, how his COCK twitches when I grab the shaft and he has a perfect vision of me in LATEX. I CONTROL his manhood, so I decide when he gets to CUM. First he will get trained to CONTROL his ORGASM, only then, when I am ready, I will make him CUM with my hands. But I let go of his dick in full ORGASM, making it a RUINED one!

MP4 / 220 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:38

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Evelin Stone & Tucker Stevens - Milking The Sex Slave

Mistress Evelin Stone and Goddess Tucker Stevens decide on milking day that they are going to milk their sex slave. Maybe if he drains his filth out of his slut sack, he will be more even tempered and well behaved around here, not to mention, will be less likely to cum when he isn't supposed to. If he is going to be kept alive around here, he must spill his filth no matter how humiliating it is to do so, strung up and at the hands of two controlling young women. Of course they make him eat his filth, because cumming comes at a price.

MP4 / 512 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Fuck My leather leggings part 1

Let's have some fun together with these leather leggings that I am wearing, I know you love to see me in these. Combined with some sexy high heels and an exotic leather jacket it won't be long before your cock is rockhard and you know how much I enjoy wrapping my leathered legs around it.

MP4 / 133 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:07

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress T - Good Slave Earns Weekly Milking

You've been such a good slave, an overachiever, actually... and you know what that means: you've earned your weekly milking. You must be so horny what with me rubbing up against you, teasing you all week, telling you how wet I am, bending over in front of you. This whole time I have enjoyed getting you hard, keeping you on the edge of orgasm and then locking you up in chastity. You may just graduate to fuck toy if you first prove yourself... show me you can last without prematurely ejaculating. If you fail: it's a month of chastity for you.

MP4 / 234 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:59

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Pandora Smith, Misha Mayfair & Grace Harper - Wicked Stepdaughters

Pandora is planning a sexy night and strips her husband naked and ties him to the bed. She then goes off to have a bath, leaving him to dream of the sex to come. Unfortunately, his two stepdaughters burst in and decide to take advantage, touching his cock and giggling at how quickly it gets hard. As the girls straddle him and take turns to wank it, the sight of their young bodies in their nightwear makes him cum all over himself before the girls run out so as not to be discovered!

MP4 / 445 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Helix - Helix Learns Pantyhose Pulling

Think I've got it down, sweetheart? What's the matter, can't move? Can't talk? Problem?

Methodical, merciless, cold. I am your drop- gorgeous goddess in white and have one goal, to tease until you have full brainmush.

MP4 / 561 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:18:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

How Is This Scientifically Possible?????

If anyone out there is like a scientist or an engineer

or just an orgasm expert, PLEASE explain this to me...

I barely. even. touch him. Just a little teasing, some flirting, and I warn him I'm going to count it down, that I bet I can make him pop in less than 30 seconds.

I DIDN'T FINISH SAYING THE NUMBER "ONE." I was so stunned, looking down at my perfect manicure drenched in goo, and he just keeps gushing!!! So much cum with so little effort. And THEN I decide I'm going to milk more out of him, only a minute later -- and it WORKS. He JUST KEEPS CUMMING. I am pretty sure this is some sort of scientific anomaly, I might try to get published in Nature or Science or something.

For how brief it is, this is a hall-of-fame video. He's so reactive, and my facial expressions are... very honest. :) Trust me, watch it, it's as sexy as it is unbelievable. I'm sitting here getting hot just remembering ...

MP4 / 188 MB / 1280x720 / 00:03:14

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Meana Wolf - How Stupid Are You

Put on this cock ring and lay down in this bed. Aren't you so lucky? You're mistress is in a very good mood today. It seems all I want to do is lay here and worship your cock. Yes put it in my mouth. Let me lick you all over. You deserve it. You're such a good slave. Edge for me. I want to take you so close and then bring you back for more. Oh I love the way your cock trembles when you get pulled back from your orgasm. And edging always makes you cum harder. hehe If I don't completely destroy orgasm that is. xoxo Meana Wolf

Clip Contains: *An Epic Cum Shot* I am unusually nice to you and give you the best BJ you've ever had. I edge you, teasing you and fondling your cock. Rubbing you up and down and stroking you so lovingly until you start to cum...at which point I just stop stroking you; destroying your orgasm and leaving you in ruins. Then I make fun of you for being so stupid. I mean really? haha I love fucking with you.

MP4 / 533 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Domina Helena Locke - It's Not About Your Needs

Does Mistress Helena Locke stroke his cock for his needs? Of course not don't be silly. She strokes it because she loves to edge him only to deny him repeatedly, ultimately leaving him with blue balls.

MP4 / 102 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:13

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jillian Janson - Bitches Of Cruel Intenet

Cute brunette Jillian wakes up brother Jason letting him know that she sees how lonely he's been in his room and has something for him. She starts fondling her way around his cock and teasing him with the thought of his sister sucking his dick since he's never going to get a girlfriend. Jillian pulls down Jason's pants and laughs at his cock before having him help her out of her shoes to work him over with her feet as she continues to mock his small limp cock. She strips down and teases him with her nice tits, great ass, and tight pussy as she strokes, sucks, and teases his cock. She works Jason's cock over with her thighs until he blows a nice load in the air and onto her thigh, and then continues to stroke him with her thighs as he begs her to stop. Finally Jillian heads out letting Jason know she's going to tell Mom he took advantage of her so she can get a new car.

MP4 / 228 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:50

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Daniela Hansson - Taped & Drained

...taped, just with an exposed cock... unable to move... Daniela in her latex outfit is laying on the side of the guy... or sitting on him that he is even more fixed in his helpless position... her soft hands grab his poor dick... how long will she play with it?... how long will she delay his orgasm?... how long can he bear this lustful but painful rubbing on his cockhead?... and how long must he wait for the final draining?... Daniela knows the answers...

MP4 / 342 MB / 1280x720 / 00:25:43

Download and Enjoy