Mixed Happy orgasms of restless slaves[MaleDom]

dalask

Teeter | Kit Mercer

Sexy Kit Mercer tatters on the edge of bondage lust!
Kit Mercer is one stunning lady. She's got a sexy body that just begs to be exposed. Before she's bound she has to show it off to us. Then the bondage begins. She smiles as the ropes are wound around her neck. Such simple bondage, but it excites her.
She admitted to us that she liked breath play. So her sexy body is put into an extremely stressful position with her ankles tied to her neck. She has to hold herself up or else.
Kit is especially flexible. She can be put into quite a split. At such an intense angle her cunt is completely exposed. Her tits are so tightly tied that they turn instantly purple. Then she's suspended.

Duration: 0:42:27 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.26 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/w638ebt42vgu/01026.mp4

dalask

London's Stripper Fantasy GangBang: London Stuffed Airtight After Work

With: London River, Ramon Nomar, Donny Sins, Rob Piper, Robby Echo, Eddie Jaye
Director: Kirin Kurai

Hot buxom MILF London River has been dancing since she was 18, and today she brings one of her personal fantasies to Bound Gang Bangs. Horny from a long day working the pole, London goes home with a group of customers from work. She can't wait to get a taste of all the man meat she's followed home, and the men can't wait to get a taste of her. Clad in her work heels and a tiny bikini, she gets on her knees and immediately starts sucking cock. She takes cock after cock into her wet mouth, working hard to please the guys. But the group isn't impressed with her cock sucking skills and make fun of her for being so bad at giving head. Eventually they tie her to a post in the garage and take turns fucking her face. London takes every hard cock, gagging on them as they hit the back of her throat. She squirms as they play with her wet pussy while they fuck her face. Next, they suspend her in rope bondage with her legs spread. She moans as they begin fucking her warm wet cunt. Taking advantage of her exposed holes, the guys go straight for double stuffing this eager strung up slut. London screams as they fuck her pussy and ass at the same time. She cums hard as they pummel her holes and choke her. London loves getting used like this and begs for more. The guys take her down and stuff her airtight, fucking her cunt, ass, and mouth at the same time. They take turns spit roasting her and making her taste her pussy and ass on their cocks. London screams as they stretch her holes wide open. Drool leaks from her mouth as they ruthlessly fuck her mouth. Finally, they blow their loads all over her face, leaving London covered in cum. Getting glazed does nothing to dull London's lust and she begs to cum again. The guys grant her permission and London cums hard. She loves being a used wrecked whore.

Duration: 0:55:52 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/ato5kzc4p8zg/01028.mp4

dalask

Mommy's Girl: Anal Slut Didn't Save Enough Pussy For Step-Mommy

With: Cherie DeVille, Ella Nova, Derrick Pierce
Director: Ex Libris

Ella Nova is pacing nervously before her step-mother Cherie DeVille arrives to meet her new fiance Derrick Pierce. Cherie has typically been very possessive of Ella, right down to Ella's slutty cunt. Derrick has no idea that his future mother-in-law is part owner of Ella's ass, and tries to reassure his blushing bride-to-be that she has nothing to worry about, they will all get along fine, as long as Cherie can respect him as the man of the house. To underline his point, he puts submissive Ella through her paces with a sexy spanking, pussy clamps, deep throating on her knees, and a passionate fuck in the living room. Cherie arrives an hour early and catches the excited couple in the act. She makes quick work of insulting their home decor, the flower arrangement, their restaurant choice, and the engagement ring. Once Derrick has left the house, she really digs into the meat of the issue, which is that Ella has been giving up her pussy before the ceremony. Cherie flips her little step-slut over and gives her a strict over-the-knee spanking, followed by a massive anal dick-down in tight leather bondage. Ella drools and moans around her favorite ball-gag while Mommy stuffs a huge dildo deep in her ass and paddles it a scarlet red. Derrick is furious when he comes home to find Cherie balls-deep in his fiance. Pulling Cherie's dick out of Ella, he puts her on her knees and has Ella watch as her dominering lesbian Mommy sucks his cock. Flogging and zapping Cherie's tits to keep her on task, Derrick eventually finds he doesn't have to enforce Cherie's submission anymore, as she is turned on and can't wait to get fucked and humiliated. Derrick grabs Cherie by the hair, pushing her face in her daughter's snatch and rails her cunt from behind. She begs to cum, but first Derrick makes her admit that he is in charge. Tied spread-eagle, Cherie has one more surprise, which is her son-in-laws cock in her ass. Cherie yells around her ball gag as Derrick slides his cock between both her holes and has Ella rip off her nipple clamps. Cherie cums heavily from the degrading anal fuck, despite herself, and once untied makes the rest of the night about training Ella in how to properly serve a cock with both her ass and her mouth. Ella repays in kind, stuffing four fingers into Cherie to stroke Derrick's cock in her ass.

Duration: 1:34:45 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 3.39 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/hg1z6d6u2tym/01029.mp4

dalask

Caged When Not Working | Abigail Dupree

Sex and beatings are not enough … The slaves must be worked and exercised.
Her dirt was in my hole, so I watched her dig it out by day and caged her by night.
Yep, she was caged when not worked last week, just waiting to be useful was the training objective.

Naked, CMNF, Clothed Male Naked Female, Master Slave, BDSM, Cage, Female, Chattel, Chains Service Slave, Reality, #Real, #Female, Slave, Rusty Cage, Obedience, Abigail Dupree

Duration: 0:20:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.02 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/g5c0c1kvfbk5/01031.mp4

dalask

Tension | Maria Jade

For Maria everything is so tense!
Maria Jade is so excited to be at the INSEX dungeon. When the ropes begin to incapacitate her she giggles and moans. The tension between her legs is overwhelming.
Her tits are tied so tightly they might pop. They bulge out from her chest like two plums about to fall from a tree.
Her arms tied between her legs. Her hair tied out. She’s pulled in every direction. Then her hair is pulled up. Her arms are used as a strict crotch rope. Everything is so tight.

Duration: 0:40:43 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.17 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/s4vvteexu3o1/01032.mp4

dalask

Chrissy's Shackled Playtime

Chrissy is enjoying some alone time at home wearing only a white garter & stockings and high heels. She runs her hands all over herself getting turned on by her own sexy curves. Then she clamps her nipples and tugs on the chain which sends a wave of pain and pleasure throughout her body. Now Chrissy is ready for some self bondage which is what she’s really been craving. She gags herself with a large red ball gag then tightly locks her wrists and ankles in handcuffs and shackles. Chrissy wastes no time getting down to business…. the business of getting off! She starts masturbating, rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy then switching to the vibrator that she conveniently placed nearby. She uses it on her sweet spot until she has a powerful orgasm that leaves her in a state of ecstasy.

Duration: 0:10:40 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 466.01 MB

Download
https://filefox.cc/yltvhcfskmx5/01033.mp4

dalask

Little Wonder - Broken to Utter Submission

Little Wonder is the youngest member of the Wonder League and is out to prove herself. Unfortunately although she easily takes out the vicious henchman his supervillain boss is more than prepared for her.
With her magic power items rendered useless the henchman gets brutal payback and then her torment really begins.

Duration: 01:06:55 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.51 GB

Download
https://filefox.cc/jp2blongigrj/01034.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

dalask

Rear Hole Fist n Spank | Abigail Dupree

Who wants to spend their hard earned cash to see Abigail Dupree fisting both of her glorious holes? We get a nice up close look into the science...wait... physics? Yeah... the physics of fisting yourself. A slight hint at a self spanking has her all sorts of excited as she grabs her leather strap and makes her cute ass all red as she fucks her ass on the fuck post. Now let's see something extreme, one might suggest. She grabs the 'Pig Hole Deep II' by Oxballs and slips it into her ass and just as soon she is fucking her pig hole with her favorite cock... such beautiful sounds that come from her sex den.

Hardcore anal, anal fetish, anal gaping, large pale ass, stocking fetish, knee high fetish, deep anal, deep anal insertion, ass to mouth, ATM, small feet, gaping pussy, extreme stretching, dirty talking, dirty girl, pink pussy, pink asshole, bleached asshole, gaping asshole, anal dildo, anal dildo, dildo fucking, anal fingering.

Duration: 0:19:18 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 988.97 MB

Download
https://filefox.cc/q86k01k0qtzw/01035.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

dalask

“Wonderful Lady The Reckoning” from Heroine Movies

Wonderful Lady returns to take down the dreaded villains who tormented her in Wonderful Lady Revenge. This time, Wonderful Lady intends to take the weakening elixir back with her for examination, after delivering justice to the villains. But when the evildoers turn the tables on her, revealing their plot to trap her, Wonderful Lady finds herself severely weakened and subjected to brutal torment, with little hope of rescue.
Includes weakening elixir, belly punching, face punching, belly kicking, face slapping, dizziness, choking KO, ragdolling, bearhug, backbreaker, reaching, rag KO, lift and carry, cradle carry, bondage, AOH bondage, electro torture with taser, whipping, over the shoulder carry, unconsciousness, frisking, debooting, and more!

Duration: 0:38:57 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 733.42 MB

Download
https://filefox.cc/z82oasnmi0kp/01036.mp4

dalask

Anastasia Rose, Jason Michaels

Anastasia Rose is an athletic all natural young female looking to show off her fitness by kicking poor Jason Michaels ass. Jason Michaels has felt defeat before and he really really didn’t like it. He has vowed to never lose again. Jason has taken to working on his sex fighting by gaining great oral sex skills. Anastasia has showed up horny and needing to cum and she had picked the wrong day to be so horny. This match ends with an orgasm on the mat, one wrestler cums and becomes useless. The winner fucks the loser’s ass to run in the humiliation

Duration: 0:43:25 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.03 GB

Download
https://filefox.cc/ro61spjaivfe/01037.mp4

dalask

Roped By The Wrong Guy

Chrissy is in her bedroom wearing a sexy red dress. She is on the phone flirting with her boyfriend and tells him that she has a special surprise for him when he comes over. Chrissy is planning to play bondage games with him and has a huge pile of white rope and a roll of microfoam tape next to her. Unknown to Chrissy, a burglar has broken into her home and is standing right behind her. She tells her boyfriend she will see him in a few hours and as soon as she hangs up the phone the burglar grabs her and hand gags her from behind. Chrissy struggles and tries to scream but she can’t break free from his grasp as the scene fades out.
Now Chrissy is tied up with her own rope. Her wrists, elbows, ankles and knees are tightly lashed together and more rope frames her breasts. Chrissy wanted her boyfriend to tie her up, not the burglar! She tries to threaten him stating that her boyfriend will be home any minute but the burglar informs her that he heard her entire conversation and knows he won’t be there for a few hours. Knowing she’s in real danger now Chrissy starts crying out for help. Not wanting the neighbors to hear the burglar decides to gag her. He stuffs a large pair of panties in Chrissy’s mouth and wraps white microfoam tape very tightly around her mouth and head. Then the burglar goes off to look for valuables and takes Chrissy’s phone with him so she can’t call for help.
Chrissy struggles in her ropes and tries to cry out for help through her gag but it’s no use. The ropes are too tight and no one could possibly hear her through her gag. After a few minutes Chrissy decides to try and hop away but she doesn’t get far before the burglar comes back and catches her. He throws her back on the bed and puts her in a tight crotch rope and hogtie. No chance of her hopping away now! The burglar thanks Chrissy for making his job easy and leaves her hogtied on her bed. With the burglar gone all Chrissy can do is helplessly struggle and wait until her boyfriend arrives to save her.

Duration: 0:13:24 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 585.27 MB

Download
https://filefox.cc/mwsezk6bmoc7/01038.mp4

dalask

Amy Jills Tied Up And Forced Orgasm By Giant Toy!

Amy Jills tied up and forced orgasm by giant toy. Watch her scream and try to move away while having forced to orgasms with this big massager...

Duration: 0:16:05 Resolution: 640x480 Format: Windows Media Size: 363.73 MB

Download
https://filefox.cc/8q6nw9qtbqcy/01039.wmv

dalask

Part 2 of 2 def Unique Forced To Orgasm In A Crackhouse While Tied Up

Unique is tied up in a crackhouse. The asian gang leader comes in and undresses her and uses his big toy to forcefully orgasm her.

Duration: 0:04:00 Resolution: 720x480 Format: mp4 Size: 25.74 MB

Download
https://filefox.cc/brtgebibi5cu/01040.mp4

dalask

Boss Forces Me To Shower And Masturbate

This clip is the sequel to Boss's Pool Party
Once we got back to the hotel room after meeting with important clients, my pervert boss forced me to take a shower in my high heels and micro bikini. He threatened me with termination again! As soon as I began to soap up my body, my boss took his cock out and just started stroking it - I think he enjoyed watching me struggle to contain myself in the skimpy bathing suit. Eventually he ordered me to take it all off, just like before, and rub myself to orgasm. That bastard. I begged him not to make me; it would be the end of my marriage if my husband were to find out. None of that mattered to my boss though. He insisted that I cum for him right then and there, in my heels, soaking wet!
After my numbingly intense climax, he told me to get out of the shower and lay on the bed still dripping, denying me a towel. It was an odd request, but I was feeling pretty good at that point so I agreed to spread my legs. My boss handed me a dildo and insisted that I penetrate my tingling pussy. I knew itd be very unprofessional to proceed, but it was so exciting! I fucked myself while he poured water all over my naked body, keeping my skin glistening and wet. The toy wasnt enough to satisfy me though. Watching him stroke his throbbing cock right in front of me made me want the real thing. So I begged for him to fuck me.

Duration: 0:24:00 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.2 GB

Download
https://filefox.cc/npotydhtsvtb/01041.mp4

dalask

Chrissy's 'Fourth-d' Orgasm

Chrissy is a patriotic rope bunny who loves the 4th of July... especially since it's close to her birthday on July 8th so it's always a week long celebration! Chrissy was thinking... what better way to kick off the holiday festivities than being tied up in front of the American flag in her sexy red white and blue bikini! Oakman happily obliges and ties her arms stretched wide overhead, securing her to the palm trees in the backyard. Being outdoors and knowing the neighbors can hear them makes the experience even more exciting! Chrissy's sexy bikini doesn't last long as he pulls her top aside to expose her breasts then unties the sides of her bikini bottoms... teasing before he removes them completely. He pinches and pulls her perky nipples then repeatedly slaps her smooth shaved pussy. Now that he's got her going he takes the hitachi and holds it on her sweet spot as she greedily grinds into it. After a few minutes of squirming and moaning she gets off. Her 'Fourth-d" orgasm wasn't realllly a forced orgasm... she's always a happy girl when she's tied up and vibed! But then Oakman decides to leave her there while he grabs a snack. Maybe he will end up leaving her tied up until their guests arrive for their 4th of July party... she really would make a great addition to the patriotic decorations!

Duration: 0:09:44 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 424.46 MB

Download
https://filefox.cc/xafilyttezht/01042.mp4

dalask

Brad Sterling, Crystal Rush

Brad Sterling is a tall dark handsome stud. He trains regularly and his body shows it. Crystal Rush is a beautiful athletic Russian who use to wrestle with boys in school. She has never done a competitive fight but she has been know to beat up on boys ( and girls) in street fights. She's a natural born athlete and the way she moves on the mats shows she has some skill. Brad is easily able to over power this little thing in wrestling. It's almost not fair to put these two together just based on the size difference but that's only if you don't know what a sexual deviant Crystal Rush is. This girl is constantly going for Brad's dick. She tugs it sucks it and edges poor Brad until he's close to popping. As always, orgasms on the mat are an instant victory in round 3 so Crystal Rush may just be able to walk away with a W if she keeps up those BJ skills. Winner dominates the loser with choke fucking and acrobatic athletic fucking.

Duration: 0:46:34 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.09 GB

Download
https://filefox.cc/j6qo582oi6gw/01043.mp4

dalask

Oliver Davis, Tori Avano

This guy Oliver Davis is surely living up to his wrestling name "The Legend". While he seems like a quiet, shy guy, he's a bonafide badass. Tori Avano isn't too shabby herself. She has a victory in Mixed wrestling and she's been training MMA in order to develop some skills for control so she can work her sexual magic. If you recall, a few months back, Oliver took on one of our toughest sex fighters, Daisy Ducati and he decimated her and took her ass for a prize. Today, Mr. Davis wants some more ass and he's aiming his dick right at Tori's pretty little butt hole. Tori hates losing. She wants to put another W on her record and she's willing to do what ever it takes. Even if it means taking a beating for 2 full rounds until she has her opponent worked up with the wrestling foreplay that he is ready to pop his load by round 3. Sometimes this sacrifice strategy is the best thing someone can do when they are clearly outclassed in wrestling. These two go all out in round 3 and someone wants it really really badly. In round 4 someone's ass is getting fucked and someone gets fucked silly and left on the mats like common trash.

Duration: 0:47:43 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.13 GB

Download
https://filefox.cc/dy6l54yobl3o/01044.mp4

dalask

Carmen Valentina, Lance Hart

Lance Hart is on a mission to choke and fuck any girl who dare step up to him on the mats. After his humiliating loss to Cheyenne Jewel, he has vowed never to let a woman beat him again. Too bad for him then because Carmen Valentina is a bonafide bad ass grappler. Carmine has some training in the art of brazilian jiu jitsu and she quickly shows off her skills in the first minute by locking in a guillotine then transitioning to a triangle. This girl has mad skills but she is also so so so much smaller than this greek god Lance Hart. The energy between these two is electric. It's like watching a couple grudge fuck, they both LOVE to despise each other. One wrestler is able to dominate just a little longer during the match so they walk away with the victory. The Loser must lick the sweaty asshole of the winner. The loser is fucked good and hard . The loser fucked so good they like it but they cannot stand liking it....there's nothing worse than fucking someone who beat you and then loving how good they fuck you.

Duration: 0:41:40 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1011.5 MB

Download...
https://filefox.cc/6jddo3w168vq/01045.mp4