Have Moderators Abandoned this Site?

kellogg9

Hi. Curious. I've been on this site for 4-5 months now, have done several legit posts and all are STILL "under moderation" for several months. I'vve posted about 15-20 posts now (all are still under moderation review). That leaves me to think no moderators exist.

Just curious. It becomes less motivating to want to share content (vidz/pix) when moderators arent around.

Thanks for any info

Last edited by a moderator:

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
hahaha, no it's not like that.

A decent part of your posts have been trashed for some rules violation, it's possible the moderator who trashed them (sometimes it can also be me) didn't warn you about that for various reasons, first of all we've got lazy people inside moderator team :p; second possibility: I moderate something like 200 posts each day and it can happen I have no time to tell everyone is breaking our rules and give warnings, sometimes it's easier to simply delete post.
I know that should be avoided, but honestly I have got a (messed up) private life also and nobody's paying me to stay here...

Anyway I see 8 active posts into your profile, it means not too many have been trashed in the past days

SAN

bornegg

So how many pending posts get added to the queue everyday? Do you ever start to lose your sanity moding 200 messages a day, that's 73000 a year.

keeper31

Staff member
we are working on them, but it is a lot quicker when the posts are correct.