HD Anal-Vaginal Fisting | Deep Penetration

Status
Not open for further replies.

revodrink

Milked bone dry

Another week-end break with My travel slave, in Croatia this time. As usual, I decided to train him during the weekend in a certain area, I think this is very useful for creating the best slave for Me. In previous travels I had a ballbusting training weekend with him, another time it was full toilet training, this time it's forced cumming. So, over the course of this weekend I milked him something like 16 times. So now, there's still half an hour before we need to leave for the airport, and I intend to use this time to make sure that his balls are completely empty by forcing at least one more ejaculation of out his pathetic cock. More pathetic that usual, since it's been in My hand for over a minute already and it's still as flaccid as before. But let's not waste time, I have a plane to catch, and see if this slave has still got any cum in his balls. I will extract it all!!!

Thumbnails:

Info:
File Size: 556 MB
Video: mp4 , 1920x1080 Full HD
Duration: 00:15:09
Categories: Mistress, Female Domination, Femdom Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation

Download Milked bone dry.mp4 from k2s.cc (555.96 MB)

revodrink

Krissy Lynn, Abella Danger and Nicole Ferrera - Waiting For Anal

Abella Danger and Nicole Ferrera are patiently awaiting Krissy Lynn's tongue, fingers and toys. Krissy Lynn makes these girls suck the juices off anything that has just been inside an ass. Abella and Nicole duel for the affection of their Dominatrix. Abella wants to Gape for Krissy and Nicole wants to take the biggest toys she can for Krissy.

Thumbnails:

Info:
File Size: 1.99 GB
Video: mp4 , 1280x720 HD
Duration: 00:55:32
Categories: Fisting, Deep Penetration, Lesbians, StrapOn

Download EB - May 26, 2015 - Krissy Lynn, Abella Danger and Nicole Ferrera (37876).part1.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
Download EB - May 26, 2015 - Krissy Lynn, Abella Danger and Nicole Ferrera (37876).part2.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
Download EB - May 26, 2015 - Krissy Lynn, Abella Danger and Nicole Ferrera (37876).part3.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
Download EB - May 26, 2015 - Krissy Lynn, Abella Danger and Nicole Ferrera (37876).part4.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
Download EB - May 26, 2015 - Krissy Lynn, Abella Danger and Nicole Ferrera (37876).part5.rar from k2s.cc (40.82 MB)

Status
Not open for further replies.