Girl/Girl Hot Lesbian XXX Videos - Girl on Girl - New Releases

Double dong lesbi fuck - Wet Kelly

My girlfriend picked me from the club and we went to her home. She had a nice surprise for me. She started to kiss and tease me and I did same because we were very horny. We went to the bedroom and she bring a big bottle of lube and started to play with my body while making me really wet. The sensation was very hot. I saw a big double dildo on the night stand and asked her if this was the surprise, she told me yes. We had a lot of fun playing, me fucking her wet pussy and licking and she fucked mine and right after we tried in few positions the double toy. We came so bad and went to shower. The shower was very hot cause she washed my body and then peed on my leg because she knew I love pee. We ended with a very long kiss. Such a hot night.

File name: Lesb 0004 Double dong lesbi fuck
File Size : 470 MB
Runtime : 14 min 7 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b2260aacfe00d/Lesb_0004_Double_dong_lesbi_fuck.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

Rocking the Stage - RomiRain AbigailMac ReyaSunshine & HarleyLaVey

After a wild time at the club, Romi Rain, Abigail Mac, Reya Sunshine & Harley LaVey want to end their night on a sweet note. Dancing together has worked them up and it soon leads to teasing one another and before you know it, all 4 of them are sprawled across the stage playing with their pussies next to one another. Moans of ecstacy fill the air and they cum together! Here's to hoping tomorrow night is another one for the books!

File name: Lesb 0013 Rocking the Stage
File Size : 360 MB
Runtime : 8 min 3 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/6d05e03603444/Lesb_0013_Rocking_the_Stage.mp4

Zoe takes her sister Staci cherry part 1 - Staci and Zoe - Blazed Studios

taci is bi-curious but has never done anything more than kiss another girl. Her 18 yr old pussy gets wet when she hears her step-sister Zoe masturbating. One day Zoe catches her watching and asks if she likes what she sees. She asks her younger sister "Do you want to taste my pussy?" Staci tells her she's never been with a girl before and Zoe tells her she'll be gentle, guide her and not to worry. She gives Staci a passionate kiss and soon Staci was on her back with Zoe between her legs eating her sweet pussy. Zoe slides her fingers in Staci's tight hole and pumps them in and out as Staci's eyes roll back with pleasure. Zoe asks her if she wants to try eating pussy and Staci can't wait to dive in. She jumps between Zoe's legs started licking cunt for the first time. This pussy virgin goes at it like she's been muff diving for years. The girls get so hot and excited, they decided it was time to take a shower.

File name: Lesb 0014 Zoe takes her sister Staci cherry part 1
File Size : 319 MB
Runtime : 10 min 38 s
Resolution : 720x480

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/65d08dc161268/Lesb_0014_Zoe_takes_her_sister_Staci_cherry_part_1.mp4

Three Girl Outdoor Fuck Fest - Elouise Please

I'm outdoors with Zara Du Rose and Lucia Love, what starts off as a civilised picnic very quickly turns into a three girl fuck fest!! Watch as we undress each other, tease and kiss one another and explore all the different parts of our bodies. We get in a row and lick each other out, moaning and really getting into it. Then Lucia Love puts on a big strap on, whilst myself and Zara takes turn to lick it and drool our spit all over the end. I fuck the strap on hard whilst Zara rides Lucias face. Watch Lucias skilled tongue dart in and out of Zara's eager pussy. Next we all take out more toys and the fun continues.

File name: Three Girl Outdoor Fuck Fest
File Size : 882 MB
Runtime : 20 min 9 s
Resolution : 960x540

Preview:

Download Link:

Zoe leads her sister Staci cherry Part 3 - Staci and Zoe - Blazed Studios

Staci and Zoe left the shower with wet hair and soaked pink pussies. Staci pulls his step-sister on top of her and gave her a deep passionate kiss. This little slut then turned Zoe over and started licking her freshly showered clit. It seems this lesbian virgin has picked up some pussy eating skills. Staci darts her tongue back and forth causing her step-sisters hips to shudder with pleasure. Zoe then takes charge and tells her sister to lie back so she can return the favor by bringing Staci to her first girl-girl orgasm. Staci finishing Zoe off with a deep oral probing until her eyes rolled back and I squealed with a orgasm!

File name: Lesb 0015 Zoe leads her sister Staci cherry Part 3
File Size : 448 MB
Runtime : 14 min 56 s
Resolution : 720x480

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/8cc2f0cad86f3/Lesb_0015_Zoe_leads_her_sister_Staci_cherry_Part_3.mp4

Rebelious student dominates and fist fucks Academic Dean of her college - Gia DiMarco and Abby Darling

Abby Darling makes her explosive debut on Whipped Ass as the sophisticated Dean of a prestigious college. However, there's more than meets the eye and Dean Darling's sordid past is exploited by student Gia Dimarco in order to graduate with honors. It takes one to know one and Gia knows exactly how to push every one of Abby's buttons. She's humiliatingly spanked, clamped, made to worship feet and lick pussy and ass. Once back in her quarters she's tied in tight rope bondage flogged then fucked in her pussy. In the smoking hot final scene Abby and Gia have great chemistry and Abby is fist fucked to intense orgasms, ass plugged and strap-on fucked till she can't cum anymore.

File name: Lesb 0016 Rebelious student dominates and fist fucks Academic Dean of her college
File Size : 812 MB
Runtime : 1 h 7 min
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/444be0fc4473f/Lesb_0016_Rebelious_student_dominates_and_fist_fucks_Academic_Dean_of_her_college.mp4