Girl/Girl Hot Lesbian XXX Videos - Girl on Girl - New Releases

A Pretty Slaves Reward - Goddess Alexandra Snow

- Raevyn X Rose

My cute little slave has been a good girl. She demonstrated her skills in cocksucking to my satisfaction and now it is time for her reward. Tied up to the couch, I'm going to fuck her slutty little hole. As she moans and cries out, I can't help but laugh. She's such a horny little...

File name: Lesb 0177 A Pretty Slaves Reward
File Size : 228 MB
Runtime : 11 min 36 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

ASIAN HOMEWRECKERS UNITE POV TAKEOVER - AstroDomina

You're at home making dinner when your step-daughter Cleo comes home all excited to see you. She's asking about what you're cooking when suddenly there's a knock at the door.Cleo goes over to answer it.. oh it's Sydney and her friend Rose.You let them in and they're all dressed up in longcoats looking like they're up to no good. Before you know what's going on there's a rag on your face and you're out like a light...When you come to,you're tied up on the floor and Sydney and Rose have Cleo hogtied on the family ottoman,and they've got her dress down.. they're also both wearing giant strap-ons..Instantly you know what they're going to do as they start pobing Cleo's ass and mouth with their cocks.They make you watch as they just start working her from both ends,and there's nothing you can do to stop it! They taunt you both, telling you that they're going to train her to love their cocks, and from her moans it almost seems as if she does.. then Sydney informs you that after they're done with her,you're going to be next!hahaha!!.. everything they do to your little Clooe they're going to do to you only deeper! In the meantime, you have to watch them convert your step-daughter, who eventually starts begging them to cum! How does it feel to watch her convert over to our team? hahahaha! And just wait.. after they've converted Cleo, they have an extra special surprise for you..

File name: Lesb 0179 ASIAN HOMEWRECKERS UNITE POV TAKEOVER
File Size : 1.03 GB
Runtime : 23 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Granting Her Wish - Goddess Alexandra Snow

My good friend Raevyn has come to me with some concerns about her boyfriend.He’s lazy, he doesn’t tend to her needs,he doesn’t have a job.The list goes on.As we’re trying to figure out what to od with this boy, she sighs and says “I just wish I were gay.It would be so much easier if I could just date women.” My eyes light up, and I reveal to her that this wish of hers could come true,if she really wanted it. I explain that I and the women in my anscestry all come from a sacred line of wish granting djinni.She does want to be gay, truly.My eyes glow a striking purple and change. Suddenly Raevyn is breathing heavily. Her skin is flush and her eyes lock with mine.“I’ve.I’ve never been so attracted to you.”As my magic works its way through her,we begin to touch and kiss.This newly unlocked passion of hers bubbles to the surface and she pushes me onto the bed.This wish granted will certainly work out in my favor.

File name: Lesb 0180 Granting Her Wish
File Size : 195 MB
Runtime : 9 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:

MY FEMALE TOY - MISTRESS GAIA

- My bitch has only one way to be helpful, be still. As I'm starting to enjoy above her, she would like to enjoy herself, but she knows that has to stand still, while I'm going up and down ... but in the end I will know how to reward her.

- ITALIAN - La mia puttana ha un solo modo per rendersi utile, stare ferma. Mentre Io inizio a godere sopra di lei, vorrebbe divertirsi anche lei, ma sa benissimo che deve stare immobile, mente Io faccio su e giu'... ma alla fine sapro' premiarla come merita.

File name: Lesb 0181 MY FEMALE TOY
File Size : 156 MB
Runtime : 10 min 13 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

Played with and Abandoned - Goddess Alexandra Snow

This is the continuation of the visual spectacle that was Bondage in the Sand. I love these beautiful location clips.On one of my many adventures,I’ve found myself in White Sands, Utah. Only this time I am joined by another exotic beauty. I’ve decided I want to tie her up in the sands and fuck her. As my deft hands work the rope,I can feel her shaking with excitement.She loves to be tied up and exposed out in the world like this.By the time I’m done tying her up,her pussy is soaked and ready for my hands. The contact of the coarse sand against her pussy in contrast with my soft hands drives her to loudly moan across the desert.Anyone could hear us out here.There are no walls, no beds,no rooms- just me and this hungry slut out here showing her pussy to the world.I don’t know if I’ll ever untie her.I may just leave her out here,exposed and dripping,to whoever may come along.

File name: Lesb 0182 Played with and Abandoned
File Size : 354 MB
Runtime : 9 min 39 s

Preview:

Download Link:

The Spanked Slave Girl - Cupcake Sinclair and MsAndrea

Cupcake Sinclair has been warned time and time again about her short skirts. She continues to wear them to entice the boys and Andrea Untamed is going to take advantage of her short little skirt wearing ass. Since her skirt barely covers her bottom Ms Andrea decides to spank what is showing. Demanding she get on the spanking horse, ass out and ready for her punishment.

File name: Lesb 0185 The Spanked Slave Girl
File Size : 306 MB
Runtime : 10 min 21 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Transforming My Sons Girlfriend Part1 - Goddess Alexandra Snow

A sexy, new multipart series with Cupcake Sinclair!My son’s girlfriend has asked to speak with me about an issue regarding my son. It seems he’s been pressuring her to have sex before marriage.Now,little Cupcake here is a virgin,and doesn’t want to have sex before marriage.She’s distraught. She doesn’t know how to communicate with him and has come to me, his mother, for help. But I sense a different opportunity here. Being an expert in hypn0-therapy, I convince her to go into trance for me in order to ease her mind. She goes down quickly and quietly and suddenly she is putty in my hands.I decide that this little sweet thing is too cute not to be sucking cock. Virginity is wasted on her beautiful body.I inform her that she is going to be my new little slut pet.I’m going to teach her to suck and fuck like a pro.But first,she’ll have to learn to worship her new Goddess.She’ll start off worshipping my feet, and then the real fun will begin.

File name: Lesb 0186 Transforming My Sons Girlfriend Part 1
File Size : 769 MB
Runtime : 13 min 8 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Transforming My Sons Girlfriend Part2 - Goddess Alexandra Snow

Part 2 of this sexy new multipart series with Cupcake Sinclair!My son's virgin girlfriend came to me seeking advice regarding him. He was pressuring her to have sex before marriage. She seemed much stressed out about the whole ordeal. But after a couple of quick commands...

File name: Lesb 0187 Transforming My Sons Girlfriend Part 2
File Size : 707 MB
Runtime : 10 min 47 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Transforming My Sons Girlfriend Part3 - Goddess Alexandra Snow

Part 3 of this sexy new multipart series with Cupcake Sinclair!My son’s virgin girlfriend came to me seeking advice regarding him. He was pressuring her to have sex before marriage.She seemed much stressed out about the whole ordeal. But after a couple of quick commands and a few snaps,I’ve made this cute little thing fall into t...e for me.In just a blink she’s now the cock hungry slut I want her to be. Watching her suck my cock has made me eager to fuck her.I’m going to tie her up and give her a fucking her virgin pussy has never known.She’ll say goodbye to the life of being a prude,shy virgin. From now on she’ll be fucked whenever,and however I decide.

File name: Lesb 0188 Transforming My Sons Girlfriend Part 3
File Size : 537 MB
Runtime : 8 min 13 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Vegetable stuffed slave pussy - Mistress Gaia

Dinner is served but it is looking a bit raw?! Mistress Gaia and I rather use these vegetables on our slave girl, or better said…IN her. As we stuff her pussy and mouth to their maximum capacity! Look at her, her holes filled up with food. It is so much fun stretching this girl’s openings.

File name: Lesb 0189 Vegetable stuffed slave pussy
File Size : 345 MB
Runtime : 13 min 24 s

Preview:

Download Link:

lesbian spandex catsuit girls at home - VidzFlix

sexy real lesbian spandex catsuit girls at home

File name: Lesb 0190 lesbian spandex catsuit girls at home
File Size : 574 MB
Runtime : 9 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:

The Predator - SophiaSylvan

I see a lovely woman, dancing alone in the fetish club. Long legs in fishnets and heels, a corset and leather miniskirt. She looks erotic and dangerous, and I can't resist her. I notice extremely long incisors, but think it is part of her fetish attire, a sexy domme playing a part. I approach her, breasts bared and shy, and the dance of seduction begins. She touches me with confidence and takes control, and the sexual tension builds until she urges me towards the spanking bench. She works my ass over by hand, with a whip, a tawse and then a riding crop, beating me until I ble*d. At the sight of my blo*d she is inflamed, and her true nature is revealed. She licks my ass clean of blo*d, becoming hungrier and hungrier. She spreads my legs and bites into my femoral artery, and I'm weakened and complaint. She uses me with her strapon, fucking me hard from behind, working up an appetite. Then she sets me back on the bench, exposes my throat, and drains me try, I fall back, losing consciousness as the blo*d drips from my neck, and the beautiful vampire's mouth

File name: Lesb 0191 The Predator
File Size : 684 MB
Runtime : 14 min 11 s
Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

Nymphs lesbians – AliceBong

Two depraved elves ran away from under supervision and engaged in lesbian sex which they had long dreamed of. Their sweet pussies were waiting for this moment. Feel the touch of a soft tongue in her wet pussy. They took with them toys and began to have fun with them. When they thoroughly licked pussy, then began to anal holes each other. And then they wanted something bigger and began to fuck themselves with huge dildos. The deeper they thrust, the closer they came to orgasm. Look how they came together.

File name: Lesb 0191 Nymphs lesbians
File Size : 1.10 GB
Runtime : 30 min 56 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Stream GG – AliceBong

BEFORE PURCHASE READ THIS DESCRIPTION! IF YOU BOUGHT THIS VIDEO YOU MUST WRITE IN REVIEW IMMEDIATELY THAT YOU BOUGHT IT AND I WILL SEND LINK WITH THIS FULL VIDEO IN YOUR PM SO SOON THAT I CAN!

File name: Lesb 0192 Stream GG
File Size : 2.49 GB
Runtime : 3 h 41 min

Preview:

Download Link:

Wet pussy bathe in milk - AliceBong

Two small cats like milk. Especially love it completely bathe and when they pour it on the tongue and ass. They asked today to make a gift for them and pour their milk.They adore him so much that they were immediately excited. Their pussies got wet and they decided to have fun with their favorite toys - big cocks. Cats began to swallow it deeper get a good soaking. Saliva was dripping from their sweet mouths. Their pussies could not wait to feel the cock inside. Slapping each other on the ass they shoved them as deep as possible. Fucked your pussy good they cum with pleasure.

File name: Lesb 0193 Wet pussy bathe in milk
File Size : 577 MB
Runtime : 13 min 46 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Lick My Latex Pussy - Goddess Alexandra Snow

The second part to my popular clip Latex Bathtub Domination with submissive Cupcake Sinclair! I’ve tied up this cute little sweet treat in my hotel room. Now both of us are wet and clad in latex in the bathtub. Cupcake is going to worship my latex clad pussy here. I revel in her little kisses and licks all along the latex panties covering my ass and pussy. She’s such a good little submissive as she moans and worships in the warm water. It’s not long before I decide her pussy needs some attention so I decide to tease her with my foot. She’s such a good little slut, going down on all fours for her Goddess. Such a good, lucky, pretty little slut.

File name: Lesb 0195 Lick My Latex Pussy
File Size : 158 MB
Runtime : 4 min 14 s

Preview:

Download Link: