Girl/Girl Hot Lesbian XXX Videos - Girl on Girl - New Releases

Manageress Spanked By Her Rival - Ariel Anderssen

Following on from my Manageress Spanked Hard movie, this film continues the story. I've been disciplined already for bitching on Facebook about my rival, Vanessa, having been unfairly promoted. But I've been called in again, because they neglected to cane me and now mean to rectify that mistake. After waiting nervously outside the punishment room, dressed only in my silk lingerie and feeling so vulnerable, finally the door opens. But horror of horrors, it's Vanessa herself who'll be conducting the punishment this time! And she means to make it every bit as bad as possible - spanking me, pulling my silk panties down, and finally caning me without mercy, whilst clearly reveling in her power over me

File name: Lesb 0211 Manageress Spanked By Her Rival
File Size : 1.69 GB
Runtime : 29 min 6 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

Strapped and Spanked in my Catsuit - Ariel Anderssen

Mistress Zoe is furious with me for letting her down at the party! She's tied me to the bed to contemplate the error of my ways, before coming to deal with me in her own special way...

File name: Lesb 0212 Strapped and Spanked in my Catsuit
File Size : 1.46 GB
Runtime : 25 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link:

BIG TITTED STORM TROOPER HAS PUSSY EATEN - HannahBrooks

EVER WONDERED WHAT A STORM TROOPER WITH BIG FAKE TITS GETTING HER PUSSY EATEN BY A HOT CHIC LOOKS LIKE?! WELL LOOK NO FURTHER XXX

File name: Lesb 0213 BIG TITTED STORM TROOPER HAS PUSSY EATEN
File Size : 429 MB
Runtime : 2 min 58 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Oiled Up Redhead Rubdown - JaydenCole

Jayden Cole and Molly Stewart use sensual oil to rub each other down using every part of their body

File name: Lesb 0214 Oiled Up Redhead Rubdown
File Size : 914 MB
Runtime : 17 min 12 s
Resolution : 3840x2160

Preview:

Download Link:

Nurse Sabina helps a patient - Melonjuggler

Hot big breasted lesbian Nurse Sabina gives a very big titted patient a full internal examination. Fisted and fucked her patient responds to her treatment.

File name: Lesb 0215 Nurse Sabina helps a patient
File Size : 571 MB
Runtime : 18 min 44 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

Futanari schoolgirl fucks me anal bj - Xandra Black

We play guess card game with AsianDreamX and when someone lose she take one piece of clothings. It ends that Aiko has a cock and cant take her skirt off, but I ask her nicely. So she reveal it and I play with it, blowjob it and take it in my pussy and ass. Lots of foreplay, spanking, licking as always

File name: Lesb 0216 Futanari schoolgirl fucks me anal bj
File Size : 1.94 GB
Runtime : 29 min 48 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Pumping Iron and Pussy to Stay Fit - Gloria & Anita Pearl

We have seen that girls seem to get excited when they work out. Maybe it is the sweat or the clothes but whatever it is it it's great to see the girls getting down to a sapphic workout right after a regular one! See here as Gloria and Anita Pearl go from pumping iron to pumping each other's pussies. Soon they have a jump rope used as a dildo as the action gets steamy and sexual. By the end the girls are exhausted from a full pussy and body workout and you could well be drained too...

File name: Lesb 0217 Pumping Iron and Pussy to Stay Fit
File Size : 1.04 GB
Runtime : 35 min 55 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Ring in the new year in style - Anita Pearl & Suzie Carina

Happy New Year from Denys and all the DDF team. To help see you in in style enjoy some sizzling sapphic sex as Anita Pearl and Suzie Carina throw a private party, just the 2 of them and you are invited! Enjoy the bubbly champagne and zesty pussy juice on offer and see the new year in with style and lesbians!

File name: Lesb 0218 Ring in the new year in style
File Size : 1.45 GB
Runtime : 30 min 58 s

Preview:

Download Link:

First Time Fuck with Nicole Aniston - Alix Lynx

The very first time Nicole Aniston and I met, it went a little something like this...

File name: First Time Fuck with Nicole Aniston
File Size : 224 MB
Runtime : 11 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link:

I visit my new therapist Footfisting - Xandra Black

I have a problem with sexual life and I decided visit therapist-sexologist. She so nice and her feet so pretty .... OMG! I think about feet again! I hope she help me with my dependence

File name: Lesb 0221 I visit my new therapist Footfisting
File Size : 4.49 GB
Runtime : 31 min 50 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Flight Attendant Peril - Ariel Anderssen

I’m just home from work; three long haul flights in a row. I’m looking forward to falling into bed. But I discover that my door is standing open. Did I leave it that way? Is my boyfriend here? No sooner have I stepped into my hallway, but I’m grabbed from behind and a rag is thrust over my face. I awake, tied face down, spread-eagle, on my own bed. And imagine my horror when I discover that I’m not alone. An outlandishly dressed woman is there, and is asking me about an antique necklace - do I have it, and will I tell her where it is? She has a cock-and-bull story about releasing demons, and conquering the whole world, but I’m mainly concerned with the fact that she means to spank and cane me before offering me as a human burnt sacrifice! 36 cane strokes later, and I’m tied to a chair and abandoned while the ‘priestess’ prepares a pyre in the garden. I struggle desperately, trying to escape, wanting to avoid being burned alive!

File name: Lesb 0222 Flight Attendant Peril
File Size : 1.29 GB
Runtime : 22 min 12 s

Preview:

Download Link:

INTENSE Lesbian Sex - JaydenCole

Jayden Cole & Molly Stewart DEVOUR each other!! Making eachother cum over & over again with the best camera angles!

File name: Lesb 0223 INTENSE Lesbian Sex
File Size : 647 MB
Runtime : 12 min 14 s
Resolution : 3840x2160

Preview:

Download Link:

Loving the taste of their tails - Angelica Heart & Anita Pearl

Two hot and sexy dark haired babes, Angelica Heart and Anita Pearl, get down to some truly divine sapphic sex action that will have you as turned on watching as they are participating in this sexy girlcore action! These girls are horny for each other and after plenty of pussy licking and dildo insertions they are both left basking in post orgasmic glory!

File name: Lesb 0224 Loving the taste of their tails
File Size : 767 MB
Runtime : 25 min 58 s

Preview:

Download Link:

First teen fisting of two village girls - Mery_Monro

First lesbo fisting of two village teen girls

File name: Lesb 0225 First teen fisting of two village girls
File Size : 650 MB
Runtime : 13 min 24 s

Preview:

Download Link:

In orgasm hell Attention Very wet - RosellaExtrem

Here I was in the orgasm hell of my girlfriend Ulrike (SEX4ALL). For this I had to lie down on a bed with my legs apart. Then Ulrike licked me first my wet and ringed pussy. Then she took a big dildo with vibration and edited my pussy and my pierced clit with the dildo. I screamed and got several violent orgasms. I also squirted several times and squirted my pussy juice through the area. I came so often and so violently that I was close to fainting. I begged my friend to stop because I could not anymore. But she did not care and she worked on my cunt on and on. At some point she had mercy on me and licked my pussy clean. Finally we kissed extensively!

File name: Lesb 0226 In orgasm hell Attention Very wet
File Size : 1.84 GB
Runtime : 13 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Toys And Tongues - Scarlett Sage & Luna Lain

Luna Lain and her girlfriend Scarlett Sage are ready for some lesbian fun. Scarlett waits on the bed wearing a blindfold and a look of pure anticipation. Decked out in a sheer fishnet bra and a thong that shows off her long legs and slim thighs, Luna is ready to be in charge of both Scarlett's pleasure and her own.

File name: Lesb 0228 Toys And Tongues
File Size : 233 MB
Runtime : 34 min 3 s

Preview:

Download Link: