How to pay camgirls other than tipping?

westsearcher

Does anyone know of other methods to pay camgirls besides tipping through the cam sites? I've been told that MFC takes 50% of tips, which seems like a crazy huge amount, especially for lower end models. I guess it's a lot for top tier models too. I've read about other ways of paying for Skype shows, videos, photos, etc. These are usually through PayPal or Amazon gift cards, and some other options I don't know much about like Payoneer and PervPay-Out. Does anyone have any information they can share about this or where to look, and if these options work internationally? Thank you.

VolponView

Stick with tokens. A majority of the models have been burned so many times with chargebacks using PayPal and gift cards that it's not worth the risk of getting ripped off when the show is over.
They also make more than the 50% as u stated. They actually make more per token than the site does. Here's the breakdown:

$0.08 cost to member per token (they start new members at $0.10 but the price will drop)

$0.05 model's cut of the token
$0.03 site's cut of the token

Panz

Stick with tokens. A majority of the models have been burned so many times with chargebacks using PayPal and gift cards that it's not worth the risk of getting ripped off when the show is over.
They also make more than the 50% as u stated. They actually make more per token than the site does. Here's the breakdown:

$0.08 cost to member per token (they start new members at $0.10 but the price will drop)

You forgot tax, which is 30 something % the last time i witnessed a model moaning.

Some models have Amazon Wishlists, if they have that and you buy something for them they may take that as payment. Best to have a small pool of tokens, tip 5 with a message about what you want. other payment options. More likely to respond then just coming into a room and filling her chat with it.

Gift cards and gifts don't pay rent, but until you ask, don't know. Just don't be a dick

VolponView

I didn't forget anything. He said:
I've been told that MFC takes 50% of tips
So I gave him the correct breakdown of pay. The amount of tax each model pays all depends on where they live. If she lives in Cali or NY she is going to pay a whole lot more than say Tenn or Fl which have no personal income tax at all. The only tax they pay on income is Federal Income Tax in those states.
As for Amazon, it's the same situation as I said with PayPal. The member can file a chargeback and get their money back from both of those companies and the girl is screwed. So unless u make this deal with a newbie, I doubt many models will accept any of those as payment. Personally, I would rather "pay" the model thru PayPal becasue they would get all of the money instead of the website taking their share. But the trolls and crooks of this world have put an end to that.

But, to each their own. Give it a try. You might catch her needing money right away and she would be willing to take the risk to pay rent or something that might be due the next day.

westsearcher

Thank you for your replies. My reason for asking is that a long time MFC model that I have known since 2015 has not received payments from MFC for two months. I've read on other forums that other models have had the same problem. The problem seems to be caused by a change from Payoneer to FirstChoice Pay. Additionally, the model has to pay $40 for DHL delivery of the card. Plus of course the taxes mentioned by Panz, and bank charges to use the card. It's insane. So we were discussing other ways to pay. The model does not sell Skype shows or any videos and photos, so her only income is through tips. I was just wondering how other camgirls get paid for these things other than through tips. I know some accept Amazon gift cards but that doesn't pay the rent. Plus these don't always work for camgirls in other countries.

VolponView

Remember that there is a minimum amount of money the model has to make each pay cycle (1st to 15th and 16th to end 0f month) in order to get paid. Don't know if that is the case with your model but it's something to keep in mind.

westsearcher

She's making money. She's just not getting it. Supposedly the problem has been fixed but she's still waiting for her cards to arrive. She is due payments all the way back to February.

Priest

You are forgetting about the models who work out of a studio. I once saw a breakdown that looked like this:
MFC: 40%
Studio: 40%
Model: 20%
Unfortunately this makes sense as the studio needs to make money also. I once tipped a model 200 tokens, she was new at the time and she hadn't become popular yet. She was thankful of course then explained to me that she actually gets very little of the tip...200 tokens could barely get her a cup of coffee. A lot of the European models want to keep their job a secret from friends and family so working out of a studio gives them that secrecy but they would make so much more if they could work from home or find an alternative way to collect tips.