How to record

N

nickers908

Hi! I'm kinda new to this and just joined the forum. An Id was wondering what kind of programme you use the record the camgirls and edit it and what not. The whole process of it actually. Would like to try it and give it a go. Love those camgirls!
Thanks

E

elvirra

Does that Camtasia crack actually work? Tried following the instructions but validation always failed.

M

masterj

what software to record a cam ?

Hello everyone,
Can you tell me what softaware are you using to record webcams please ?
I've tried webcam recorder, but it is not free... Is ther any free software doing this ?

(sorry for the language, i'm french ^^)

WilliamTeller

Staff member
Hey J,

It's helpful if you look in the right place for answers. If you don't find answers in this thread, you can probably find some other answers in the rest of technical help.

S

slapper44

If anyone uses Linux, I found Kazaam works great and is totally free. When I'm stuck using Windows NCH Debut Video Capture Software works like a charm, and seems to be free (although you end up with a suite of other programs that they try and charge you for).

boffler

It's probably a really poor solution but for personal use i've been using Hypercam because that's what I could get a license for.

Recording to Xvid MPEG-4 Codec, frame compression quality 85% 10fps Don't think i did any more configuration really.

I'm having to reencode the audio on everything though because that halves the file size. I'm probably not even encoding the sound efficiently.