Huge holes - Extreme penetrations - Fisting and Dildo videos

macho08

Sam Zee "DRY" DP/DAP Cock With Toys Including Dap Addict OTS960 [2021-07-23, 1 on 1, anal, anal fingering, self ass fisting, double anal (DAP), double penetration (DP), big anal dildo, 1080p, HDRip]

Cast: Sam Zee
Description: I ride the Dap Addict toy. Needed a bigger toy to stretch my ass so I use a big toy called the ogre on myself and ride it. Lick it clean. I then get fucked with a vibrating toy that inflates for DP. Put 4 fingers in my ass for some DP. Then my man does the same with his hand DP/DAP. Play with the Dap Addict DP with it in my ass.

Format: MP4
Video: 1920x1080 12 Mb/s, 29.97fps
Time: 00:30:28
Size: 2.63 GB

macho08

Isis Love, Amy Brooke - Star Player Amy Brooke Is Punished With Huge Anal & Double Penetration (Remastered) (31.03.2021) [2021, Hardcore, Anal, Anal Fisting, Threesome, Strap-on, Anal Play, Blowjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Flogging, Squirting, Anal Fingering, Deepthroat, Toys, Ass Licking, Rimming, Cum In Mouth, Cumshot, Facial, Lesbian, LezDom, SiteRip, 1080p]

Cast: Mark Davis, Isis Love, Amy Brooke
Description: Stunning Amy Brooke shows off her amazing body and abilities to do extreme anal in the most outrageous anal scene! She gets punished and fucked in the ass with extra large toys by coach Isis Love. After anal fisting, she is introduced to the head coach, Mark Davis, who fucks her ass and then gets her double penetrated with a giant cock. Amy goes the extra mile and fits the entire head of a bowling pin in her beautiful ass! Her perfect rosebud also makes a couple of appearances along with squirting and intense orgasms.

Video: 1920x1080, 29.97fps, 9967Kbps
Time: 00:52:56
Size: 3.74 GB

macho08

Miss Demeanor: Fucking Machines And Explosive Squirting Orgasms! (26.07.2021) [2021, Solo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Masturbation, Dildo, Vibrator, JOI, Stockings, Pierced Nipples, Pierced Pussy, Squirting, SiteRip, 1080p]

Cast: Miss Demeanor
Description: Miss Demeanor makes her debut with a powerhouse shoot. She has her own fucking machine, and is not shy about using it to fuck herself into non stop squirting orgasms. She begins by teasing herself and sliding the cock slowly between her wet lips. When the fucking starts, so does the squirting!

Video: 1920x1080, 29.97fps, 10017Kbps
Time: 00:25:07
Size: 1.79 GB

macho08

Lien & Mira C - Shades Of Lust (25.07.21) [2021, Lesbians, Strap-On, Brunettes, Pussy licking, Stockings, Bondage, Fetish, Fisting, 1080p]

Cast: Lien and Mira C
Description: Who would ever imagine that a gorgeous girl like Lien is into kinky sex. Her eyes twitched with every slap on her ass and her jaw dropped wide open when Mira pushed the thick strapon into her wet snatch as a warm up for some fisting action.

Video: 1920x1080, 25,000fps, 6000kbps
Time: 00:19:40
Size: 851 MB

macho08

Fox Acecaria, Davey Faye - Deceit and Desire: Vol 2 (27.01.2021) [2021, Fisting, Lezdom, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Butt Plug, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Flogging, Pierced Pussy, Fingering, Squirting, Toys, SiteRip, 1080p]

Cast: Fox Acecaria and Davey Faye
Description: Deceit and Desire drama continues when Fox Acecaria visits Davey Faye to collect on the deal from their previous encounter. To Fox?s surprise, Davey is revealed to be the boss and immediately turns the tables on Fox! Davey makes Fox strip and bend over the table for a nice inspection and spanking. After demanding some pussy licking, Davey inserts a thrusting butt plug into Fox?s ass and administers a nice flogging before sitting Fox down for some squirt induced fisting!

Video: 1920x1080, 29.97fps, 9977Kbps
Time: 00:45:41
Size: 3.23 GB