Is Nikki Sims going topless now?

mr_ethan

With her last video and photo update, it would appear that things are moving in that direction. However, I will believe it fully when I see it with my own eyes.

mattmale

I've been following Nikki since she began back in like '03. Believe me this is nothing new. Her content goes in a formulaic wave (tame to basically topless) gradually transitioning over a 3-5 month period. Content always gets a little riskier through summer and there's always a big reveal around Christmas, New Years, Valentines, and Halloween. This way she keeps members excited every week to see what she may show, AND come the more revealing releases, signs up new ones who think just as you are now: She's finally gone topless!

I do have to say though, she has gotten far more brave, and naked, this past year.

Falcon_369

I'm waiting for Nikki to go full nude, maybe one day she'll do it, maybe as a zipset, one can dream.:D

beckt5500

I think she's getting ready to transition but thats pure speculation based off the phil-flash content that's been coming out. I'm definitely excited about it, and don't forget that awesome full blown pussy slip she had a couple of months ago. Also her Halloween video was great, but I love the videos where she interacts with Joey and he's touching her, but that may just be my thing. Anyway she did say she won't be doing zipsets, but that can always change. I think once Phil-Flash finishes running through his topless stash and puts some pussy shots out on the net, she'll follow suit. The bad part is once she goes full nude I expect her market to surge for a few weeks and than crash, which will likely lead to her retirement.

BOZZOO

no, she isnt topless. those are some real good 3D tee shirts she had made, just to tease us. :p

TheDudee

Mattmale hit the nail on the head. She has one good video and then weeks of nothing. Today's video is absolute garbage. No nudity at all, just her mopping.

BOZZOO

cmfriend

Please please don't mention the "R" word when talking about Nikki. The lose of ChristinaModel to retirement was super tough. Nikki was great comfort in helping get through that tough time. So I don't ever want to imagine a time without both Christina and Nikki.
So I have to ask this question after just watching Nikki's "Squirting Good Time" video. Did anyone else out there have a super hard time looking away from Nikki's boob's? Like someone could have drawn a beard and mustache on Nikki's face in sharpie and I would probably have never notice. Wow her boobs looked amazing! Nikki is amazing!

MAXAGM

Well she's pretty much topless in her latest video, shows her bare nipples throughout the whole video. I just don't see how her content would ever go back to tame soon, especially after the last few updates.

Putin1

Look at her latest update. She does not appear to be going topless no matter how much some wish it. The year end video always seems to deliver but then it's back to "cover the tits Nikki".

and don't forget that awesome full blown pussy slip she had a couple of months ago.
Can someone tell me what video this is referencing?

She does seem to be showing more but like said, it goes back and forth a lot. Same with a lot of models actually. I always look forward to her bloopers videos at the end of each year though.

Jackhole

I don't know but it looks like time is catching up with Nikki's tits. Although not totally topless, they look fucking amazing in Phil's latest vid, (293a).