Julie Skyhigh And Other Exlusive High Heel Videos

HeelLove

Jul1e SkyH1gh
and other sexy babes
in high heels!

Let's go!

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

2 girls First time in 17cm heels (no platform) walking at home - PART 2 We both take off our shoes. I give her the shoes I was wearing (the 14 cm gio) and she give me the 17cm without platform. Now it's my turn to try the 17 cm white patent leather heels without platform and walk in them. For kitty it was really the first time! I have little bit more training then her, but you never saw me walking in them before :) Kitty is trying on the 14 cm gio hel without platform for the first time, and she even run on them !! :)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0121_julieskyhighen17cm | Windows Media at 3 748 Kbps | 137 MiB | 5mn 6s
Resolution: 1280 x 720 | 29.970 fps

JUSKHGH0121.WMV

Last edited by a moderator:

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Louboutin Skipping rope in 4 different designer high heels in Falke stay-ups + HEELBENDING + BONUS BAKCSTAGE (2MIN) in the fields In this clip, I'm wearing a volant dress and pratice skipping rope in 4 different high heels. Everytime I jump ... mY dress go up all the time... From the front... from the back.... A lot of close-ups when I change heels and close up on my nylon covered feet. You can hear the sound of all my high heels when clicking on the ground. It is so sensual and sexy!! At the end, my 17cm heel with no platform breaks and I'm bending the heel of them in close-up. I begin with my beige C.Louboutin Pigalle 12.5cm heels... No platform. Then I go for the pink suede C.Louboutin 16cm Lady gres heels with 5cm platform... It was going better then I thought, but not so easy ;)... Then I put the limit higher... My 16cm DIMARNI heels with only 4cm platform. Hear the sound of those heels is so exciting! These are amazing, but really more difficult too. Then The last paire... The most difficult one!! My 17cm white patent spike heels with no platform! God Those one were hurting my feet! It was horrible! I could make 10 rounds with NO falling/stopping! Exceptional! Who's doing better??? Let me know!!

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0133_skippingropeC4all | Windows Media at 3 134 Kbps | 256 MiB | 11mn 25s
Resolution: 720 x 480 | 29.970 fps

JUSKHGH0133.z01
JUSKHGH0133.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

2 teengirls Smoking & kissing in floating dress & louboutin high heels In this clip, we are both freshly dressed in very sexy high heels (both in Christian louboutin with 16cm heels. Pink for me and black mary janes for her . We light up a cigarette, and kiss together to give each others smoke. She inhales the smoke I breath out... and exhale it while looking at you. Very sensual clip. also some nose-exhale.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0222_smokingfetish | Windows Media at 2 913 Kbps | 200 MiB | 9mn 34s
Resolution: 1280 x 720 | 25.000 fps

JUSKHGH0222.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Teasing & walking in extremely arched 20cm Peter chu high heels around the pool - HD2 Long time I want to show my performance walking in these extreme 20cm peter chu high heels (only 4cm Platform). Dressed with my sexy La perla body-swimsuit, I begin to tease you with heels and play with them & dangle my shoes so you can see my toes. Then I walk into the sable till I'm around the pool and begin to walk around the pool... If I fall, it's Inside the pool :) enjoy my legs, heels ... ass!! :)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0246_walkingaroundpoolinultimate20cmpeterchuhighheelsdanglingshoeplay | Windows Media at 3 871 Kbps | 169 MiB | 6mn 5s
Resolution: 720 x 576 | 25.000 fps

JUSKHGH0246.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

2 sexy secretary part 1: Helping kitty with the vintage garterbelt / cervin nylons In this clip, I'm dressed with a secretary outfit and my pigalle C.louboutin 12.5cm heels and vintage sheer Cervin stockings and asks kitty if she's ready... But it seems she needs my help to put this all on!! She never saw nylons like this and never put on a garterbelt with 6 straps before ... So I had to help her (otherwise we are still there tomorrow!). I explain her ... But I it looks like she needs my hands to to show her and to put the backseem on the rights place. Close up on her feet when her feet goes into the stockings very slowly :) I attach the clips on her tights and touch her legs at the same time ^(pfieew she looks so sexy like this!!! I'm wet lol). Then she put on her secretary outfit and I help her to zip her sexy tight pencil skirt. She looks so beautifull like this!! Now we are ready to check out mails together on facebook and youtube and talk about it in our next clip (will be part 2).

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0138_secretarylesbpart1 | Windows Media at 3 456 Kbps | 215 MiB | 8mn 42s

JUSKHGH0138.z01
JUSKHGH0138.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Hooker forever :) Exhibitionist in dimarni heels and nude belly (part 1 + part 2) + smoking This clip is totally hot! You will love it. I'm walking on a VERY public road in a lycra white microskirt and dimarni high heels, with a nude belly-top and Falke 8D pantyhose. I really look like a good whore! I'm not only looking, I am :) Moving my ass, with some close-ups under my skirt to see my pantyhose and close-ups on my ass. I smoke a cigarette too and crush it at the end of this first part of the clip. Then I go in another redlight district of brussels and I'm waiting there along a wall with one shoe on the wall. I'm smoking cigarettes at the same time and crush them. I sit down too on a little stair on the ground (typically hooker :p) and smoke my cigarette with one leg straighten and playing with my heel on the ground (very nice sound)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0143_Hookerinlycraskirtdimarnihighheelsnudebelly | Windows Media at 3 765 Kbps | 441 MiB | 16mn 21s

JUSKHGH0143.z01
JUSKHGH0143.z02
JUSKHGH0143.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Backstage shoot: destroyed hookeroutfit after ''hard'' night with alicia set 80 In this backstage, you will see me and Alicia in a very ''trash'', but sexy outfit posing for a photoshooting, while I'm arranging her outfit, tell her how to show herself and how to pose. I'm dressed with large fishnet pantyhose, my microshort and short leatherjacket with fur collar and louboutin lady daf heels. A lot of close-ups on these very sexy heels, yu couldnt see the shoes more close then this! :) Alicia is dressed with small fishnets but with holes everywhere, like after a very 'hard' night ! :) to add some more, I'm smoking a cigarette (bbut you only see it a few times in the images we choose too keep for the video)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0223_backstagejuliealiciaroof | Windows Media at 4 468 Kbps | 212 MiB | 6mn 38s

JUSKHGH0223.z01
JUSKHGH0223.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Painfull high heels punishment: hand & ankle-cuffed in 16.5cm heels with latexdress - HD2 I come back at my home, dressed in my latexdress from Atsuko kudo, with nothing under it and my red dimarni sandals with 16cm heels and 4 platform. I really wanted to surprise my master!! I come up the stairs (nice view on my dress & heels coming up), knock at the door and come in. I ask him if I choose the right outfit, of course he was not happy, because of the heels! He was angry because it was nog arched enough, and told me I had to train again for 20min, but this time, ankle & hands attached together, so I couldnt walk to relax my ankles! So I take off my dimarni (closeups feet, toenails), and put on these extreme heels, my toes feel so crapped in the front! It hurts so much to feel my nails pressing on the skin of the toes when I stand up! He first whipped my ass, again and again. ask me to stand up and attached my hands and ankle, both connected with a chains so I had to bend forward alll the time and I couldnt relax my feet! It was so painfull! It's the most painfull standing I ever did. I tried some DIPPING, but I couldnt because the heels is too arched and my feet are reallly stuck inside! So I try to stretch my ankle turning and moving it, pain & goodness at the same time ... after 15min I was already reaching my limit. I couldnt stand anymore, my master told me if I do it, he will punish me. he told me to clean the ground, as my 20min were over. I had to clean, still attached with the chains and handcuffs.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0304_painfullhighheelssluttrainingClip4all | Windows Media at 2 619 Kbps | 528 MiB | 28mn 10s

JUSKHGH0304.z01
JUSKHGH0304.z02
JUSKHGH0304.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

2 lesbian in louboutin 16cm heels in the woods with stockings & garterbelt Because last time we tried to find a place in the woods it begins to rain, we decided to go back again in the woods with the sun shining. Dressed in our sexy minidress and Louboutin LADY DAF heels 16CM and she in sandals, we walked through the woods without panty, on the difficult pathway. Always teasing each other. I was wearing only my 12 straps cervin garterbelt and nylons. Some people could see us from far away, but that's what we like :) We search for a quiet place, walking through leafs on the ground in our high heels. We sit down and I show her the new plug I bought and we continue to kiss each other. but bad luck for us because some childs came bothering us to play, so we had to leave the place :( next time for more then :(

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0216_2lesbiangirlskissinginstockingslouboutin16cmhighheelsinthewoods | Windows Media at 4 942 Kbps | 333 MiB | 9mn 25s

JUSKHGH0216.z01
JUSKHGH0216.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

fitting leather legging with nude pussy in gucci shop with leather luxury lingerie under it just watch me undressing myself in the gucci boutique with sexy lingerie under my clothes. It's a real leather lingerie set from agent provocateur with golden chains (garters& stockings). I fit several clothes and keep my lingerie under the clothes. Then I found the PERFECT leather legging! So I fit it... in the fittingroom of a nice luxeboutique. I record this myself with my cellphone. The lingerie is a gift of one of my fans I will never thank enough! It's more exciting to wear then the one I buy myself :)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0315_GUCCISHOP | Windows Media at 7 524 Kbps | 264 MiB | 4mn 53s

JUSKHGH0315.z01
JUSKHGH0315.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Julie in new york: follow the Best booted sexy Julie 100% real & public - HD2 In this clip, you see me walking around in hole new york city... just to proof I NEVER quit MY HIGH HEELS. Even for visiting a city! better painfull & tired then ugly & nopain! :) first day, black legging with my chinchilla fur and louboutin in central park and time square. Second day in jeans with leather jacket and my extremely sexy kneehigh boots from gianmarco lorenzi with 16cm spike heel. These boots are so sexy! do you think I wait a taxicab on 5th avenue or am I hooking?? :) Then you will see me going upstairs on the empire statebuilding stepping the stairs for the last 6 floors in these very sexy boots. In the last part, I wear the same kneehigh leather GML boots with spike heels, but again with this sexy black legging... visiting the 911 memorial. It was very cold, very windy so it's very nice to see the wind blowing in my chinchilla fur. for 2 minutes, you also see me walking around in boomingdales in this very sexy outfits, with sellers trying to push me to stop :p but of course... you will just be obsessed by looking my back in this legging and hearing the sound of the boots on the ground! enjoy this 100% real life clip.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0292_aslutinNewYork | Windows Media at 7 440 Kbps | 530 MiB | 9mn 57s

JUSKHGH0292.z01
JUSKHGH0292.z02
JUSKHGH0292.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

legging & leather in street of london with louboutin ankle booties in public - HD This clip is recorded when I visit london. I walk in my very hot Legging pant with nice leather look, my new gucci leather jacket and ankle boots from christian louboutin with 16cm heels. The hole outfit looks amazing. I walked in little streets and in VERY public street like oxford street or regent street. thousand of people around watching. This legging is looking like if my butt was naked :p Enjoy me from behind, my hair perfectly straight! The red soles of my C.louboutin ankle boots is matching perfectly with the red legging. Your dream-goddess is here in front of you and you have to whorship her! :)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0299_AllleatherslutinLondondvd | Windows Media at 4 203 Kbps | 470 MiB | 15mn 37s

JUSKHGH0299.z01
JUSKHGH0299.z02
JUSKHGH0299.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Leatherpant fetish: follow & watch my sexy but & nude belly in public - DVD dressed in fully leather outfit (new leather boots with very sexy 16cm heels, my blue leathered pant, and a blue top with a knot in the front to show my belly to all passengers of the street in the middle of the winter it's not so common :p over this I wear a open short leather coat to not hide my belly. and in the middle of the video I open it, Some very nice closeups on the leather pant and the boots and my back of course :) I walk like this in near a railway where people wait to take the tramway, with a coffee in front. Im walking, and also smoke a cigarette at the same time. Then I wait for the tramline at a ''busstop''. But he took too long to came, so after some dangling with my boots, teasing indirectly another ''waiter''. I crush my cigrette before I leave , I go and continue my way by feet and walk, move my back to the camera and finally sit down... to make very nice closups on the boots, the leather. During all the video, I smile very naughty to you :) I'm sure you like that ! :) I'm really the best isnt it?

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0287_highheelsandtightleathertrousersinthestreet | Windows Media at 9 037 Kbps | 966 MiB | 14mn 56s

JUSKHGH0287.z01
JUSKHGH0287.z02
JUSKHGH0287.z03
JUSKHGH0287.z04
JUSKHGH0287.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

45min Extreme painful Standing in latex & peter chu 20cm heels - PART 1+2 In this part, You will see during 23 minutes standing in my latex suit and 20cm heels, attached with handcuffs so I couldnt move a lot. I was obligate to stand on these painfull heels as a punishment because I didnt wear enough very high heels during the week. So I had to promise do it again, and that I will wear more 15cm heels without Platform every day! but I had to continue the punishment anyway. After 18-19min, I begin to need dipping my feet, difficult to resist... In the beginning I was allowed, but in part 2, even that was prohibited. The latex suit comes from Highglossdolls and is vert thin. it's really nice! :) The movie continue and begin more and more painfull ... I was told I could stand in ''squat '' position ... In the begin i thought it was something good and felt confident like if it was the end of the torture... but after 30sec I realised it was much more horrible then standing! My legs were not irrigated with anymore so it hurt mucmuchmuch! after 1 min... I was moaning so much I couldnt stand anymore!

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0280_xtremhighheelsandlatexwipdvd | Windows Media at 1 261 Kbps | 382 MiB | 42mn 22s

JUSKHGH0280.z01
JUSKHGH0280.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

walking in public in sexy redlack Dimarni 16cm heels & minidress - DVD I got these new Dimarni beauties from a fan, so the pleasure is twice to wear them & to show them... These shoes are just so sexy in red lackleder, with 16cm heels and arch of 12.5! I walk down the street in brussels and the noise they make is just unique and you will recognise it between 100 paire of heels! that metal tip on the ground is exciting. I wear it with a bebe fitted elatsic dress, very short just under my ass. I also sit down on a bench and you will so beautfull close-ups on my feet, my red toenails because they are PEEP-TOE, my legs without pantyhose and no panty (okay like usual you will say). Some nice views on my breast-cleavge when you're in front of me and tell you how much I love to play with you because it's so easy! I tell how much I love to see you... all the time the same cars for 15min because they were not able to look at something else then me! It's the perfect place of brussels it seem :p. I cross & uncross the legs... you imagine a lot of things and are excited everytime I pull my legs isnt it? I caress my legs, my ankle very slowly to tease you. I stand up then and continue to walk sexyly and cross the way of house where it's funny to see the men trying to do something at his car, but he couldnt watch something else then me :p then I had a phonecall... without knowing, I was making some noice with my heels at the same time, playing with the heel and the ground with some movements. At the end, a lot of cars were driving around me lol :) We used for this movie (for the people who like photography) a 85mm f1/4. the quality of the close-ups are so amazing! it's like my shoe comes out of the screen :)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0300_walkinginredhookerhighheelsdvdc4all | Windows Media at 4 905 Kbps | 508 MiB | 14mn 29s

JUSKHGH0300.z01
JUSKHGH0300.z02
JUSKHGH0300.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0238_smokinginfurssharingthesmokeinlouboutincorsetC4ALL | Windows Media at 2 205 Kbps | 147 MiB | 9mn 17s

JUSKHGH0238.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Posing in T.O.M.T.O corset and LADY DAF louboutin 16cm high heels: many close-ups on the heels, FF SIL stockings - HD This is a backstage video from a photoshooting in Germany. I'm dressed with SIL black stockings (dita von teese signature) with my black patent leather C.louboutin high heels 16cm and my very tight T.O.M.T.O corset (55CM waist, made in germany). I'm taking sexy poses, look at the camera with hungry eyes, playing . Many position do admire the corset & my body : doggystyle too...

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0225_backstagecorsetlouboutinstudioC4ALL | Windows Media at 1 378 Kbps | 52.8 MiB | 5mn 21s
Resolution: 720 x 480 | 29.970 fps

JUSKHGH0225.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

special close-ups on my feet & heels: The perfect woman in mules doing her make-up - DVD In this clip, I'm doing my make-up in front of the mirroir sitting on a chaire. You will have very nice close-ups on my heels, toes and barefoot in these sexy satin mules from Gianmarco lorenzi. It was very hot inside and my feet are swollen and sweety so the shoes are difficult to keep on. I had to put on and off my mules to feel more comfortable and I play with my shoes Under the table.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0239_ALWAYSonhighheelsmulesundermakeuptablebarefootshoeplayC4ALL | Windows Media at 1 261 Kbps | 44.4 MiB | 4mn 55s

JUSKHGH0239.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Secretary in sexy sweaterdress & pantyhosed legs autographing her calendar PART 2 I sell some calendars on ebay, and in this clip you see me autographing my softcore calendar and talk to the camera. I put some lipstick on and make some kisses on the calendar too. I will sell soon some calendars on ebay. It's recorded with 2 different camera on 2 different angles... one fix and another one moving on my legs/heels/face The ebay link is here ot find my auctions usr/missgml I will personalised it in the same way but for you, with your name and personal messages for every month but for you only :) just bid if you would like :) In this clip, enjoy my legs and my new ankle-boots from Gianmarco lorenzi with metal heels of 16cm. It's so sexy :)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0276_secretaryworkingonsoftcorecalendar | Windows Media at 8 414 Kbps | 466 MiB | 7mn 44s
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | 25.000 fps

JUSKHGH0276.z01
JUSKHGH0276.z02
JUSKHGH0276.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

deep inhale Smoking in leather outfit & long gloves - DVD In this clip, I'm totally dressed in a leather outfit (an elegant camel skirt, leather 1969 boots with 17CM heels, and my new leather long gloves). I'm smoking my fine Vogue cigarette, with a lot of deep inhales and exhale. I also play with my boots and caress my sexy boots with my gloves (close-ups)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0215_aliciasmokinginleathergloves1969bootsDVD | Windows Media at 3 644 Kbps | 207 MiB | 7mn 57s

JUSKHGH0215.z01
JUSKHGH0215.zip