keep2share connect connect to cdn01.k2s.cc error

Stonegarden

Overview:
Keep2share is having problems with some people/IPs right now (free users at least). The result is users are unable to download files.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Click on a K2S link (does not matter which one you pick).
2. Enter correct captcha.
3. Wait 30 seconds to get download button.
4. Click download button.
5. You get the error from your browser that it "cannot connect to server cdn01.k2s.cc"

Result:
You are unable to download any files.

Other Info:
Not everyone is experiencing this issue.
Attempts to download the same file again skips the captcha and wait period with a Download button appearing. Clicking on the download button, however, results in the same "unable to connect to cdn01.k2s.cc" error as before.
My main PC has this problem, but another PC at another IP address just worked for the same file download.
It appears to be some sort of proxy/caching/firewall blocking issue at Keep2Share related to source IPs requesting file downloads.

lazyboy2

I am having the same problem with links from Beatrismedo in his exploited teens thread and I have k2s premium.

BOZZOO

Overview:
Keep2share is having problems with some people/IPs right now (free users at least). The result is users are unable to download files.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Click on a K2S link (does not matter which one you pick).
2. Enter correct captcha.
3. Wait 30 seconds to get download button.
4. Click download button.
5. You get the error from your browser that it "cannot connect to server cdn01.k2s.cc"

Result:
You are unable to download any files.

Other Info:
Not everyone is experiencing this issue.
Attempts to download the same file again skips the captcha and wait period with a Download button appearing. Clicking on the download button, however, results in the same "unable to connect to cdn01.k2s.cc" error as before.
My main PC has this problem, but another PC at another IP address just worked for the same file download.
It appears to be some sort of proxy/caching/firewall blocking issue at Keep2Share related to source IPs requesting file downloads.
this is something id say to report to the admins, but, we all know thats pointless. good luck.